Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

UST College Basketball Tryouts

Ei i'm currently an incoming 4th year high school student.. balak ko sana magtryouts sa UST for college hoops.. pls txt me kung ano ung schedule.. 09238973947.. tnx

Comments

• clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Go inquire at the UST gym in the monring so the chances of you seeing the coach is easier.

Not to discourage you or anything but I think it's too late to fit in the main Varsity team.
  • Tnx for the Info.. how come its too late?
  • TigercubTigercub PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    as far as i know, wala pong try-outs ang UST Men's Basketball Team since ang coaching staff mismo ang nagrerecruit ng mga players for the team.

try inquiring at the UST IPEA office :)
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^yes. i don't think they hold try outs at all.

You know if UST is interested in you if you've been contacted before your Senior in HS year ends.

Try outs are for interbarangays. :lol:
  • clejclej PExer
    i think mayroong try out. remember jervy cruz. nag walk-in lang siya one day and the rest is history. if michael_ng00 is really serious about it, hindi mo dapat pinapadaan yung mga inquiry sa ganitong forum, go directly sa ust at dun ka magtanong sa may gym.
    michael
    ngayon ko lang naalala... pinopost ng ipea sa blackboard in front of the gym yun sched ng mga try outs ng lahat ng teams ng UST, u might want to check it out

:D
  • cge po thank you very much for the infos... so pag pumunta po ako dun bukas.. may mga sked ng tryouts? .. bka sakaling makatsamba.. i really want to play for UST kht training pool lng po muna.. i'm just 15yrs. old 6'1.. incoming 4th year and correction po dun sa cel # its 09238972947.
  • Just like to ask another one, where to inquire about UST's drumline tryouts?
    ^ are u referring to the UST Yellow Jackets? :)
  • Galvantic@STS[email protected] PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    cge po thank you very much for the infos... so pag pumunta po ako dun bukas.. may mga sked ng tryouts? .. bka sakaling makatsamba.. i really want to play for UST kht training pool lng po muna.. i'm just 15yrs. old 6'1.. incoming 4th year and correction po dun sa cel # its 09238972947.

15 yrs old.

6'1"

baller.

saved cp number. :rotflmao::love:

michael_ng00, mag try-out ka din sa Benilde.
  • ^^ bakla ka talaga. :o
  • KopibunKopibun PEx Rookie ⭐
    student_01/student_dos/letsrockandroll,

yung puso mo, baka mahigh-blood ka. Post ka nalang ulit ng mga THES, READER DIGEST, ASIAWEEK ek-ek mo. :)
  • Tigercub wrote: »
    ^ are u referring to the UST Yellow Jackets? :)

Yes, I've found out that the drummers are also called Yellow Jackets.