Home PEx Business and Careers Personal Investing and Money Management

MCC Metrobank Card Corporation (S1&2)

Comments

• _Zei_Emu__Zei_Emu_ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    congrats!!!! anong card binigay sa iyo and how much ang credit limit mo?

mababa lang yung CL, not 125K and it's not Gold, but a Metrobank Femme, don't know about the card features though.
  • SuperOnyxSuperOnyx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tiway wrote: »
    Malamang less than 125K, mas mababa kumpara sa credit limit mo.
    _Zei_Emu_ wrote: »
    mababa lang yung CL, not 125K and it's not Gold

Sorry to say this but these posts are way too funny! Thanks for making my day you guys! :glee:
  • omneeckaomneecka PEx Rookie ⭐
    hello!

may nakapag-avail na ba sa inyo ng promo for Swatch watches?

thank u! :)
  • SuperOnyx wrote: »
    Sorry to say this but these posts are way too funny! Thanks for making my day you guys! :glee:

Yup, its funny. lagi kasi post ni marlowe1701 yung CL nya 125K. haha :lol:
  • kimerrankimerran PEx Rookie ⭐
    RBLJR wrote: »
    Yup, its funny. lagi kasi post ni marlowe1701 yung CL nya 125K. haha :lol:
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: gusto ko na rin ng 125K *okay*

-joke- :lol:
  • marlowe1701marlowe1701 PEx Rookie ⭐
    kung gusto nyo, eh di i post nyo rin kung magkano cl binigay ng metro sa inyo....para mas lalo kayong matuwa hahahahaa.....
  • bakit parang pilit na binebenta ng metrobank yung toyota mastercard?
    tinawagan kasi nila ko and sabi nila they are currently processing my application for toyota mastercrd..
    sabi ko naman bakit toyota mastercard?
    samantalang classic visa lang yung nilagay ko sa application form..
    anyways, binago na rin naman nila after that kaya ok na.. :D
    waiting for apporval na lang ako and delivery dito sa office..
  • mozilla099mozilla099 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hard.drive wrote: »
    bakit parang pilit na binebenta ng metrobank yung toyota mastercard?
    tinawagan kasi nila ko and sabi nila they are currently processing my application for toyota mastercrd..
    sabi ko naman bakit toyota mastercard?
    samantalang classic visa lang yung nilagay ko sa application form..
    anyways, binago na rin naman nila after that kaya ok na.. :D
    waiting for apporval na lang ako and delivery dito sa office..

Pinopromote nila yung latest product nila. May Toyota vehicle ka?

Ganyan din sa akin nun bago pa ang GO mastercard, classic visa ang nilagay ko pero iyon ang naapproved, binira ako mamili sa Robinsons madalas sa SM :lol:
  • has anyone tried credit protect of metrobank cc?it says that in case of death/diability AXA will pay for the outstanding balance in your cc.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    they will pay the minimum balance in case you lose your job or you get injured. pero it's a hassle. :)

it's basically an insurance policy... nasa sayo na yun if you want.
  • tiwaytiway PEx Rookie ⭐
    SuperOnyx wrote: »

well i thought i was the only one who noticed the "you know thing". tambay kasi ako sa personal ang investing thread that's why i usually stumble through unusual questions.:p
  • tiway wrote: »
    well i thought i was the only one who noticed the "you know thing". tambay kasi ako sa personal ang investing thread that's why i usually stumble through unusual questions.:p

tomo!! tumpak..wapak!!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • _Zei_Emu__Zei_Emu_ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sino merong Metrobank Femme? anong promo nila?
  • jetpackpicojetpackpico PEx Rookie ⭐
    I received my bill today and it says it was due, well, today. Is late delivery of bill a valid reason to not be held responsible for late payment, and therefore can I contest them if I get a late payment charge in my next bill?
    ^No, it's not. You may request for reversal of finance charge and late payment fees but, you can't demand.
    Care to explain why, sir?
  • Badtrip din ang Metrobank.. They keep on pushing you to get their Toyota Card which was delivered yesterday. I do not know but what I requested was a Metrobank Gold with a CL higher than my Citibank...

Stupid kasi they issued me this card na hefty yung annual fee ( 2k ) then they will issue a CL of 20k.. tsk!

I called them up and informed that this is not what I wanted and told them that if the CL or card will not be changed, I will return the card cut in half to tell them I am not happy. Dami rebuttal ng CS nila then nakipag bargain how much I wanted, sabi ko 80-100k then sabi 5 days bago daw malaman..
  • piolorivera85piolorivera85 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Care to explain why, sir?

STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (SOA). MCC shall furnish the Card Member
    a monthly SOA containing the summary of all credit card transactions, fees and charges at the billing address stated in the credit card application or at the billing address on record. The SOA shall be conclusively presumed to have been received by the Card member during the applicable month unless the Card Member notifies MCC through telephone or in writing of his failure to receive a copy of such within the first twenty (20) days of the succeeding month. The SOA shall likewise be conclusively presumed to be correct unless the Card Member notifies MCC through telephone or in writing of any error within twenty (20) days from statement’s date. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, non-receipt or late receipt of the SOA shall not relieve the Card Member of his/her obligations to pay amounts due to the Credit Card on Payment due date. MCC shall be notified immediately through the MCC Customer Service Hotline 8-700-700 (Metro Manila) or 1-800-888-5775 (Domestic TollFree), and in writing of any billing error in the SOA. The Card Member and his supplementary member(s) also recognize and admit the integrity of the SOA if it is in an electronic form pursuant to the provisions of the Electronic Commerce Act and agree to pay the amount thereon on Payment Due Date without need for presentation of printed or signed charge slips.
    Oh alright then. Thanks for your time.
    ^Again, you can try requesting for reversal of any late payment fees. Just ask them nicely. If this is the first time that it happened, they would usually grant it.
This discussion has been closed.