Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Online dating experiences... or outcomes ^^

what do you guys think about online dating/ finding your "true love" online.

any relationships developed through the net? serious or not, or maybe... even sexual encounters and fantasies fulfilled through the net. :naughty:

hahaha.. care to share anyone?

kasi may kakilala ako nabuntis by someone she met online... you think it's still safe to try this online thing? kasi usually pgdating ng EB.. things get out of control

what do you think?

Comments

• NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ako naman may nakilala na nabuntis ng kababata nya... you think its still safe to meet up with your childhood friends?
  • yah i think its still safe.. you just hav to be careful and smart..

present BF ko nameet ko thru philslove,com.. 3 months na kami :love:
  • Nils wrote: »
    ako naman may nakilala na nabuntis ng kababata nya... you think its still safe to meet up with your childhood friends?

i agree with cheska, u jst have to be careful and smart... or safe :lol: use a condom or pill :lol:
  • I've tried online dating and after three tries I finally gave up..:)
  • I went out with a guy I met on IRC. He's cool & nice. He would frequently text me & tell me how badly he wanted to see me again.

But then I found out that he already has a son, which he kept from me. It's no biggie if he has a son. He should have told me at first.

Anyway, what a waste!
  • silvermugsilvermug PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    silphium wrote: »
    I went out with a guy I met on IRC. He's cool & nice. He would frequently text me & tell me how badly he wanted to see me again.

But then I found out that he already has a son, which he kept from me. It's no biggie if he has a son. He should have told me at first.

Anyway, what a waste!
    hehe, i encountered a guy like this, too. we were talking and he was a decent man; then when we met, he admitted that he is separated with two kids.

oh boy.
  • dati poh adik ako sa chat as in hanggang umaga inaabot ako kahit na may pasok pa kinabukasan pero i've never tried meeting my ka.chat in person..iba na kasi panahon ngayon eh..impossible things makes possible na..so, ako na lang mismo ang umiiwas..ayun,

till now, nagchachat pa rin ako pero sa mga kakilala ko na lang personally..
  • RedhotOneRedhotOne PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ey_sea wrote: »
    what do you guys think about online dating/ finding your "true love" online.

any relationships developed through the net? serious or not, or maybe... even sexual encounters and fantasies fulfilled through the net. :naughty:

hahaha.. care to share anyone?

kasi may kakilala ako nabuntis by someone she met online... you think it's still safe to try this online thing? kasi usually pgdating ng EB.. things get out of control

what do you think?
    I have not tried online dating so wala akong masi-share na experience about that. As far as things "getting out of control" pag-dating ng EB, that can apply to any dating situation. My advice is know the other person well first before egaging in an intimate act.
  • be careful, there is this poser guy. who uses the name Rico/Mike/Mark. Says he's single but actually he's married. He is small in stature, medyo kulot, has a mole in his nose and drives a blue toyota exior car. a friend of mine who is a law student had eb with him and has bad bad experience. She believes she was drugged by this guy.
    Too bad, he pretends he is a lawyer too. he pretends to be 25 or 26 years old but he's already 31. He's actual name is Jose ata. Be careful!
  • RedhotOneRedhotOne PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    waist23 wrote: »
    be careful, there is this poser guy. who uses the name Rico/Mike/Mark. Says he's single but actually he's married. He is small in stature, medyo kulot, has a mole in his nose and drives a blue toyota exior car. a friend of mine who is a law student had eb with him and has bad bad experience. She believes she was drugged by this guy.
    Too bad, he pretends he is a lawyer too. he pretends to be 25 or 26 years old but he's already 31. He's actual name is Jose ata. Be careful!

Advice ko lang to those who want to EB with someone for the first time: please don't do it alone... bring a trusted friend along with you. As they say, "there is safety in numbers."
  • Ingat lang, maraming manloloko online.
  • meg15meg15 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    this is a good source of information..I havent tried it yet but I might soon!:)
  • May na-meet ako sa Stickam dati. Nag-meet kami sa mataong lugar, sa mall, para safe.

He's a jerk.
  • lunarpandalunarpanda PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i also know someone who got pregnant coz of a guy she met via an online chat.

the guy's in dubai and the girl is here in the phils. they were chat-mates for several months. when the guy went home to have a one-month vacation in the country, they met and copulated in a local hotel.

the guy flew back to dubai and never spoke again to the girl. a few months later, girl finds out she's pregnant. the girl didnt even know the guy's family and where he lives so she had no way of informing his family about the complication.

her kid's about 3 years old now --- not knowing the other half of his bloodline.

it's nice to know people who meet their beloved via the internet or text-messaging -- im one of them. i met my bf coz of an online game.

BUT we have to make sure that we know the person really well before diving in deeper to avoid things like this.

there are a lot of POSERS and LIARS out there. one can pretend to be another person without us knowing it.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    imho, hindi maganda ang ganitong online dating.. im skeptical about this.

kung yung mga nag meet nga in person na, nagkasama na kahit papano, nag abroad lang ang isa.. nauwi lang sa ldr, ang laki na ng mortality, ano pa kaya sa online dating..?

convenient nga itong online.. meron siguro naging successful ang relationship, eventually. pero palagay ko lang, mas marami ang hindi.

malaki ang tendency dito na i-magnify ang sarili at personality. hindi mo kilala ang nasa kabila eh.. ilang percent lang doon ang totoo sa sinasabi ng kabila? how can you be sure?

pag nag meet na kayo in person, papano kung malaki ang gap between sa 'assessment' mo sa actual (upon meeting up) at doon sa 'nakasanayan' mong assessment based on your previous chats alone? o vice versa naman.. ikaw naman ang 'sablay' sa tingin niya?

a waste of time, isnt it? iba pa rin ang 'live'.. sa first few days pa lang kahit papano nandoon na yun 'feel'.. matatantiya mo na doon halus kung worth it ba na 'tumuloy' pa kayo o hindi.

ang mahirap tantiyahin sa online dating ay yung pag nag 'invest' na kayo ng feelings.. pag meet ninyo, wala pang 50% pala ang totoo doon sa mga sinabi ninyo. naloko na :lol:

mahirap na.. mabuti sana kung yung nasa kabila recommended ng isa mo ring kakilala.. yun, puwede pa siguro.

peace :)
  • Beware din po sa mga lalaki na nasa yahoo chatrooms, nabalitaan ko na may mga rapist doon na akala mo disenteng kausap, yon pala e ang habol ay... alam mo na. A friend of mine who got victimized told me about this. I hope a little help by spreading a word would make our Pinays cautious and open their awareness to the consequences. May mga masasamang tao sa online dating sites lalo na sa chatrooms. Ingats na lang.