FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

What can you say about the people from LSGH?

the_FLYthe_FLY F*ck Off Jack*ss!!! PExer
Ey peeps, what can you say about the people in and came from La Salle Green Hills?
:cool: :crazy: :cool:

Comments

• kalikarterkalikarter Member PExer
    Only two kinds come outta LSGH,queers and dopeheads.
    HA HA HA HA !
  • topnotch97topnotch97 Marley Brinx says hi ✭✭✭

ehem-ehem... no bashing in this thread please.

I wasn't bashing,just telling the truth!I have 2 cousins who graduated LSGH YEARS ago- 1 bading-only child,disappointed parents,1-addict and he still is,parents divorced.
  • the_FLYthe_FLY F*ck Off Jack*ss!!! PExer
    Ey before you start dissin my former alma mater, most people find the people from LSGH as cool and masarap ksama!!! Compared to those boys in blue, mas masarap daw kasama mga taga-LSGH!
    Of course, may mga bading, lahat naman ng exclusive schools may bading!!! Medyo makulit lang sila pero di naman lahat addik!!!
    :cool: :cool: :cool:
    Actually,they could not 'contain' my dad,so he got exiled to
    LS-Lipa,and my uncle,his younger brother,was one of the original 'thugs'who went to ateneo(bulok)to beat up the
    blu eagles-just for fun.they've got a black and white photo
    of themselves as green archers shooting down an ateneo eagle (statue)in front of ateneo!
  • crescentcrescent spoiled brat PExer
    people from lsgh? masarap kasama. most of them are gentlemens. some of them are smart. my guy bestfriend is from that school. :D
  • got to know some of them and the general impression is mayabang but fun to be with. medyo magulo, maingay.
  • guitarmanguitarman Member PExer
    mayabang
  • cappadonnacappadonna Member PExer
    theyre ok i guess, laid back and all that but do they honestly think that their standards are comparable to that of ateneo? im not an atenean btw but i heard only 5 students passed the acet or upcat last year, i mean damn what is that . most of em go to benilde i guess dlsu will havta fix its system and everything to save them
  • Jane GallagherJane Gallagher Not Sarcastic PExer
    ppl fr lsgh? they're all weirdos. i went to the lsgh prom last year and most of the people there were pa-cute and feeling... not only that they're all egotistic. they all think that they're God's gift to women. i rather go for atenistas anyday. at least ateneans think like real people.
  • RAMBORAMBO Counter-Terrorist! PExer
    Originally posted by the_FLY
    Ey before you start dissin my former alma mater, most people find the people from LSGH as cool and masarap ksama!!! Compared to those boys in blue, mas masarap daw kasama mga taga-LSGH!
    Of course, may mga bading, lahat naman ng exclusive schools may bading!!! Medyo makulit lang sila pero di naman lahat addik!!!

Guess what!? I happen to know someone from LSGH who's BADING!:*)
    He's now studying (barely:ahh: ) in DLSU Taft and is taking up Business Management. His head resembles that of a MUG!

Hey, The_Fly, would you by any chance know him/her/it? :rolleyes:
  • beachboy^beachboy^ Member PExer
    well, i came from a lasalle high school too but not in green hills..in alabang. sorry to say but i think GH peeps are air heads. they believe too much on themselves. they think too highly of themselves and are masters of pretending. no offense ha but i've been hearing some stories from GH boys.. there's this one story and he tells me that he had something with this girl and that he went out with her daw last summer... but that was all **** cos the girl he was talking about was my friend, and she was abroad the whole summer. talk about lame story telling, and pretending to be a playah!? woah, you guys are still dreamers. time to wake up boys, it's better to act than to just keep on blabbing. hehe... keep it real!
  • starbrytstarbryt Member PExer
    okay ang mga taga-LSGH..may pagka-conyotics pro they know how to bring their school glory naman,wala pa naman me naririnig na stuff na nakakasira ng reputation nila kya sakin,they're still kinda cool..:)
    Originally posted by RAMBO
    Originally posted by the_FLY

Guess what!? I happen to know someone from LSGH who's BADING!:*)
    He's now studying (barely:ahh: ) in DLSU Taft and is taking up Business Management. His head resembles that of a MUG!

Hey, The_Fly, would you by any chance know him/her/it? :rolleyes:

Hey **** you have no business in this thread!!!
    :bleh:
    Its not fair to stereotype Gh people as mayabang or airheads!!! some of my friends when i was in high school were cool but down to earth. MAsaya kasama mga tga-Gh pero di lahat mayabang, maqkulit lang talaga!!!
    :cool: :cool:
  • Ang hirap kasi sa inyo e malakas lang ang loob nyo dito sa PEX kase hindi alam ng mg ataga LSGH kung sino kayo.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G warm regards ✭✭✭
    Uhmm, lemme see. Most of the LSGH guys I know are MAJOR GWAPINGS, GENTLEMEN, SWEETIES, CUTIES, MACHOS, ARTICULATE, MAJOR JAPORMS, KALOGS, OUTGOING, ELOQUENT, WELL-BRED, and SUPER SARAP KA-GIMMICK. (Most are from Batch '97: the BEST BATCH for me...) ;)
  • stanleystanley Member PExer
    Originally posted by SmilingBuddha=)
    Ang hirap kasi sa inyo e malakas lang ang loob nyo dito sa PEX kase hindi alam ng mg ataga LSGH kung sino kayo.

Easy man.

Well, the people from LSGH I know are mostly, sad to say, mayayabang. You'd often hear from them the word "squatter" as they tag it to some people who do not belong to their peers. But I'm not stereotyping. In fact, one of the grand finalists in the LG digital quiz was from LSGH, right?

• TwIsTeD_RubzTwIsTeD_Rubz straight circle PExer
    Like any other school, LSGH has its fair share of people from both sides of the spectrum. I should know, i'm an alumnus (okay those who bash, bash, those who will praise, praise. i'm just giving my side)

To answer stanley, yup, one of the students who was in the LG Quiz is from LSGH. he's currently a senior and was Awarded the prestigious Merit Scholarship from the Ateneo.
    This isn't just the "big" quizbee that LSGH has figured prominently in. 2 LSGH students were the champions of the Battle of the Brains competition for the year 2000. LSGH has won the past 2 stagings of the Discovery Channel Worldwise Whiz Quiz, edging out schools like Philippine Science and Manila Science High Schools, arguably some of the BEST science high schools in the nation.

Pero hindi lang naman sa academics magaling ang LSGH. A lot of the students LSGH produce are gentlemen and worthy individuals. La Salle also excels in sports, being among the best in the NCAA juniors division of which it is part. They regularly place among the top in events such as soccer, **** kwon do and swimming.

But this of course does not hide the fact that there are some individuals who aren't exactly the best examples of Christian gentlemen. But what school has a list of perfect students anyway?

Everything said, LSGH is a great school with a lot to offer to its students in terms of academics, sports and all-around lessons in being an upright citizen and individual. It is up to the students of the school to recognize this and know that they are enrolled in a worthy institution.

Hindi lang nasa pangalan ang pagiging Lasalyano kung hindi nasa pagkatao.

• EvolutionEvolution Banned by Admin PExer
    well, i came from a lasalle high school too but not in green hills..in alabang. sorry to say but i think GH peeps are air heads. they believe too much on themselves. they think too highly of themselves and are masters of pretending. no offense ha but i've been hearing some stories from GH boys.. there's this one story and he tells me that he had something with this girl and that he went out with her daw last summer... but that was all **** cos the girl he was talking about was my friend, and she was abroad the whole summer. talk about lame story telling, and pretending to be a playah!? woah, you guys are still dreamers. time to wake up boys, it's better to act than to just keep on blabbing. hehe... keep it real!

GET DOOOOOWN!!!

Hey ****! All of you who are bashing LA Salle Greenhills are gonna be bashed on the head with a flower pot you hear!!!! Hoy yung taga Zobel diyan na nagsasabing airheads ang mga taga LSGH: LOOK WHO'S TALKING! Basahin niyo lang ang mga Zobel threads and they're all full of lame self-praises! Grrrrrrr.... AIRHEADS!

LSGH is THE BEST!!! The number one La Salle High School!!! At ang uniform namin hindi mga mukhang waiter sa ABERDEEN COURT!!! Mapagkamalan pa kayong mga caddy sa Wack Wack!!!!
    Nasa costume party ba kayo ni Green Hornet? O nagti-trick or treat kayo at kayo ay "Leprechaun?" :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file