Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Final Fantasy : The Movie!!!!!!

Hey Final Fantasy fanatics.. totoo ba ang balita na ginagawa na ang FF the movie ?

*ABA FREAKY*

Comments

• http://www.finalfantasy.com

It's the official site for the movie. You can download the trailer there. It's comming out this summer in the US.
  • And I've got the screen saver! If the images on the pics are the same as on the movie, then this has got to be THE summer movie of 2001 for me!

FINAL FANTASY
    The Spirits Within

:D
  • XenorinoaXenorinoa PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ill really watch the movie! I'm just hoping that the characters on the film, is also based on the characters we are playing on the game. :lol:
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Xenorinoa
    Ill really watch the movie! I'm just hoping that the characters on the film, is also based on the characters we are playing on the game. :lol:

Panonoorin ko talaga yan ....sino kaya ang gaganap na Squall ? Rinoa ? Seifer ? ......ako kaya ang gumanap na Squall ? may manood pa kaya ? :lol:

*ABA FREAKY*
  • CGI yung buong movie so walang actors...

i think the voice of Squall is by Alec Baldwin...not sure though
    Originally posted by homeBuddy
    CGI yung buong movie so walang actors...

i think the voice of Squall is by Alec Baldwin...not sure though

Cartoons ba yun ?

*ABA FREAKY*
  • Is the movie based on FF8? Based on the images on my screen saver, that isn't the case. Can anybody clarify this?
  • Wow! Now, this is very intriguing to watch. Ginagawa na ba yung movie?
  • it's in no way based on any of the existing ff games. it's still final fantasy, but something new. :)

and yah, alec baldwin & ming na wen (at least it's been touted several times over) will be doing the voices.
  • sez da movie is coming out summer 2001 in da US....

ang tanong: kailan lalabas DITO sa 'pinas?

at baka mangyari (gaya ng pokemon da movie at mononoke hime) na kahit nilabas sa US hindi pa 'to lumabas sa sinehan dito...:angry:

"such a move is forgiveable for pokemon, but not:grrr: mononoke hime, and definitely NOT:mad: FF:The Spirits Within!"
    kelan nga ba nga labas ng pelikula ? "pokemon' ?
    naku utang na loob i hate that god damn creature....!!

*ABA FREAKY*
  • dee-deedee-dee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    aba!!! aba!!! pero ayaw ko kung dubbed sa english, if ever dubbed. ewan ko lang. may hang-ups ako sa mga ganyan. pero what the heck! i love Final Fantasy, lalo na FF8!!!
    Originally posted by dee-dee
    aba!!! aba!!! pero ayaw ko kung dubbed sa english, if ever dubbed. ewan ko lang. may hang-ups ako sa mga ganyan. pero what the heck! i love Final Fantasy, lalo na FF8!!!

pareho kayo ni HotPants fave rin ang FF8....

*ABA FREAKY*
    sino naman ang gaganap kaya na Rinoa ?

*ABA FREAKY*
  • "pero ayaw ko kung dubbed sa english, if ever dubbed. ewan ko lang. may hang-ups ako sa mga ganyan." - dee-dee

with voice actors like ming-na wen and alec baldwin, i don't think that's a problem; english naman talaga yung sine! (unless biglang naging marunong mag-hapon si baldwin...)

"howdahell does one quote?"

Originally posted by tinamaan_ng_kidlat
    "pero ayaw ko kung dubbed sa english, if ever dubbed. ewan ko lang. may hang-ups ako sa mga ganyan." - dee-dee

with voice actors like ming-na wen and alec baldwin, i don't think that's a problem; english naman talaga yung sine! (unless biglang naging marunong mag-hapon si baldwin...)

like this... ito yung quote...

*ABA FREAKY*
  • dee-deedee-dee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

:evilgrin:
    Originally posted by dee-dee

:evilgrin:

:bleh:

*ABA FREAKY*
  • Yep, the FF movie isn't based on any of the previous FF games. I hope that it's good, I'm a bit disappointed at what Square's been giving me ever since FF7...
    Originally posted by Pointless
    Yep, the FF movie isn't based on any of the previous FF games. I hope that it's good, I'm a bit disappointed at what Square's been giving me ever since FF7...

sayang.. kala ko pa naman ang istorya ay sa FF8....

*ABA FREAKY*