Home PEx Sports The NCAA Tourney

g.fs of NCAA basketball players

girlfriends of NCAA basketball players
«1

Comments

  • does anyone know if Al Magpayo has a girl na? Wat about Titus Mendoza? They're both CSB ballers.
  • nike8,
    I'm not sure about Al, but my friend told me that Titus has a gf na daw. The girl is really nice daw... but I dont know her name or what school she's from. My friend is his batchmate from CSA.

  • nike8,
    yup titus has a gf na and sobrang bait yung girl, kasing bait ni titus! :sweet:
  • does anybody knows kung sino sa csb players ang may gf na; or kung sino un may dine-date? please, info naman o! thanx!
  • sporty,
    titus has a gf na... from what i've heard, she's really nice, tama si dc8. they're bagay. :)
    magsi has a gf na rin. i just met her yesterday at jeckyl and hydes (however you spell it)

  • ME :D of Francis Mercado :sweet:

    Are any of y'all NCAA player GFs?
  • FAM...
    who are you? are you from lasalle or benilde? :) just wondering.
  • Neither actually....I was at St. Scholastica's before for highschool. I don't live there in the Philippines though. I live here in Sydney, whilst Francis is there in Manila.
  • oh okay. I am from Benilde. I know some people from San Beda.I have a cousin kasi who goes to San Beda. :)

  • Where's your BF from? Basketball player as well? Can you explain the difference between the UAAP and NCAA? I've been with a guy from both, both PBL players :) They play against each other on Tuesday nga eh...Medyo inis nga si Francis :lol:
  • Originally posted by FAM01.02.01
    Where's your BF from? Basketball player as well? Can you explain the difference between the UAAP and NCAA? I've been with a guy from both, both PBL players :) They play against each other on Tuesday nga eh...Medyo inis nga si Francis :lol:

    ***

    Hi FAM! My bf is from San Sebastian College. Yes, basketball player as well :) Well anyway, UAAP= universities like Ateneo, La Salle, UP, UST, FEU, UE, etc and NCAA= colleges like Benilde, San Sebastian, San Beda, Letran, Mapua, etc. Some say UAAP has a larger crowd or something but I think naman same lang with NCAA. :)

    Why inis si Francis? :) ( wow... chismis.. hehehehe ;)

  • Ahhh...I see :)

    My brother in law went to San Sebastian...
  • Originally posted by khakiskrt
    Why inis si Francis? :) ( wow... chismis.. hehehehe ;)

    Well, my ex-BF plays for Shark kasi and Francis plays for Hapee. They're scheduled to meet on Tuesday afternoon in the last game of the semi-finals - if Francis kicks my ex's ***** they make it into the play off for 3rd and 4th position. :lol: :bop: :lol: Kaya medyo na aasar si Francis hehehe. Men and their egos!
  • Originally posted by FAM01.02.01
    Originally posted by khakiskrt
    Why inis si Francis? :) ( wow... chismis.. hehehehe ;)

    Well, my ex-BF plays for Shark kasi and Francis plays for Hapee. They're scheduled to meet on Tuesday afternoon in the last game of the semi-finals - if Francis kicks my ex's ***** they make it into the play off for 3rd and 4th position. :lol: :bop: :lol: Kaya medyo na aasar si Francis hehehe. Men and their egos!
    may i ask who's your bf from shark?
  • Originally posted by babyblue20
    Originally posted by FAM01.02.01
    Originally posted by khakiskrt
    Why inis si Francis? :) ( wow... chismis.. hehehehe ;)

    Well, my ex-BF plays for Shark kasi and Francis plays for Hapee. They're scheduled to meet on Tuesday afternoon in the last game of the semi-finals - if Francis kicks my ex's ***** they make it into the play off for 3rd and 4th position. :lol: :bop: :lol: Kaya medyo na aasar si Francis hehehe. Men and their egos!
    may i ask who's your bf from shark?

    Babyblue20,
    Alam ko kung sino? There was a thread about him pa nga e.

    FAM,
    You changed your nickname. You don't know me but I think I know the person who introduced you to Francis. Good luck sa iyo. I really hope this new one's a keeper.
  • Originally posted by Ice Queen
    Babyblue20,
    Alam ko kung sino? There was a thread about him pa nga e.

    FAM,
    You changed your nickname. You don't know me but I think I know the person who introduced you to Francis. Good luck sa iyo. I really hope this new one's a keeper.

    Yup...it's still me. Just re-invented :) The ex BF was #7 from Shark (initials RLS) so if that's who you were thinking of you've got it in one. The person who introduced me to Francis is actually someone I met here on PEx (thank you sister Bummer! :D ) - do you know each other? As for Francis, this one's for keeps :inluv: :love: :inluv:
  • ey, FAM! :cool:

    how are u, girl?! i'm so sorry we weren't able to see each other while you were here. anyway, i'm so happy that you were able to replace your a-hole ex. i also hope that this one's for keeps. be careful, though. a lot of them are really good people but most are jerkos. aight?!

    nike_8: :D
  • I always watch pbl, especially the shark team, and i'm definitely sure i know who ur ex is,and yes there was a thread about him about a month ago. :)
  • IT WAS BONG SALVADOR... makes it less of a mystery.

    Belli$ima - Next time, we'll get together if I have to kidnap you for it to become a relaity :) Sorry we didn't get to meet for lunch that time I was with Francis and Ids. How are things with the BF???
  • hey FAM, i was confused when i read the thread about him, kasi i always saw him after the game wid martina, i know wrong thread ito, but just want to wish u all the best wid ur new love.:)
Sign In or Register to comment.