PATHOLOGY starring Milo Ventimiglia

XerophytesXerophytes bones. fringe. flashforward PExer
Pathologyposter.jpg

Plot:

A group of medical residents studying pathology devise a deadly game: to see which one of them can commit the perfect murder.

When med school student Ted Gray (Milo Ventimiglia) graduates top of his class he joins one of the nation’s most prestigious Pathology programs. With talent and determination, Ted is quickly noticed by the program’s privileged and elite band of pathology interns who invite him into their crowd. Intrigued by his new friends he begins to uncover secrets he never expected and finds that he has unknowingly become a pawn in their dangerous and secret after-hours game at the morgue of who can commit the perfect undetectable murder. As Ted becomes seduced into their wild extracurricular activities the danger becomes real and he must stay one step ahead of the game before he is the next victim.

Comments

• XerophytesXerophytes bones. fringe. flashforward PExer
    Just a warning to everyone, this is a R-18 film. It includes nudity,
    alternative (in many ways)
    sex, drugs and gore.

I watched it today... alone in the cinema (as in walang tao sa sinehan, ako lang). :lol:

Anyway. It was like watching CSI and Grey's Anatomy and Heroes. CSI, because the cast who are involved here 'solve' the crime. Grey's Anatomy - because of the surname of Milo in the movie plus the sex and medical jargons. Heroes, obviously the main cast is Milo and well, he acts no different from how he portrayed in Heroes (that is my POV).

I find this film brilliant. Prolly because my expectation was not too high. Overall, it was a satisfaction.
    Perhaps, I haven't seen blood for a long time!
  • fr34kfr34k Banned by Admin PExer
    I love Milo! I wanna watch this soo bad...but they won't show it here. hmp!
  • jeffjanjeffjan Ninja PExer
    showing simula ngayon ang Pathology. ;)
  • yo_monyo_mon 20 TIMES PExer
    saw the unedited trailer a few months back. if the story doesn't sell this movie, the sex will.
    fr34k wrote: »
    I love Milo! I wanna watch this soo bad...but they won't show it here. hmp!

Where's here that they won't show?

The movie, I think, debut here in UK, so we got the first view of the film. It was like a week ago, I think, the premiere of the movie. Got the chance to see it only yesterday.

yo_mon: I guess so. You got to see a lot of
    bodies - dead, alive and dying
    . But personally, I quite like the story, mainly because it doesn't centralize itself in one theme. It involved medical, philosophical, psychological and social implication.
    Xerophytes wrote: »
    Where's here that they won't show?

The movie, I think, debut here in UK, so we got the first view of the film. It was like a week ago, I think, the premiere of the movie. Got the chance to see it only yesterday.

yo_mon: I guess so. You got to see a lot of
    bodies - dead, alive and dying
    . But personally, I quite like the story, mainly because it doesn't centralize itself in one theme. It involved medical, philosophical, psychological and social implication.

in hawaii, specifically...and I heard some states in the US, also.
    yeah, checked online... it says limited showtimes in the US..too bad. :(:bop:
  • baby_gee3baby_gee3 time traveler PExer
    Showing here sa Philippines and it's R-13 lang. :glee: Pinoys here might want to check ClickTheCity for theaters that are showing this film.
  • yo_monyo_mon 20 TIMES PExer
    baby_gee3 wrote: »
    Showing here sa Philippines and it's R-13 lang. :glee: Pinoys here might want to check ClickTheCity for theaters that are showing this film.

malamang maraming cuts yan. might as well wait for a good ****...
    baby_gee3 wrote: »

The full film won't be possible to become R-13. Totally impossible.

The film lasts less than 100 minutes. And they will cut it down further? Ridiculous. The 'sex' factor of the film actually play an essential role in the film. It was not there for the sake of selling the film, it flows well with the story.

Anyhow, I hope those who are in Philippines would appreciate the edited film.
  • mameemamee Investment neophyte PExer
    i saw it tonight and it was good. i like how they solve the crimes. medyo curious ako how Milo killed the other lady intern...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file