COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

I Love You Piolo ... Part 51- Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts

151.jpg

6e53618b8ee9bace293d830a449383ea.gif6e53618b8ee9bace293d830a449383ea.gif
ilu.gif

Comments

• baby16baby16 Member PExer
    Piolocupid.jpg

Lets Talk About Piolo Pascual!

I Love You Piolo!

^^^ i love you piolo part 3 ^^^

^^^^^ i love you piolo part 4 ^^^^^

^^^^^ i love you piolo part 5 ^^^^^

^^^^ I Love You Piolo Part 6 ^^^^

^^^^ I Love You Piolo Part 7 ^^^^

^^^^ I Love You Piolo Part 8 ^^^^

^^^^^ I Love You Piolo Part 9 ^^^^^

^^^^^ I Love You Piolo Part 10 ^^^^^

^^^^ I Love You Piolo Part 11 ^^^^

i love you Piolo 12

I Love You Piolo 13

I Love You Piolo 14!!!

I Love You Piolo 15: You Can Never Put A Good Man Down!!!

I LOVE YOU PIOLO!!!- Part 16

Pj Addicts - I Love You Piolo 17

I Love You Piolo 18 ...........the Place Where Piolo Addicts Meet

I Love You Piolo 19.......the Home Of Piolo Addicts.

I Love You Piolo 20.......the Home Of Piolo Addicts.

I Love You Piolo 21.......the Home Of Piolo Addicts.

I LOVE YOU PIOLO 22...the HOME of PIOLO ADDICTS!!!

I LOVE YOU PIOLO 23 " the Home Of Piolo Addicts !!! "

I Love You Piolo Part24 .........the Home Of Piolo Addicts.

I Love You Piolo Part25 .........the Home Of Piolo Addicts.

I Love You Piolo Part26 .........the Home Of Piolo Addicts.

I Love You Piolo Part27 .........the Home Of Piolo Addicts.

**I LOVE YOU PIOLO #28**....The Home of Piolo Addicts

I LOVE YOU PIOLO # 29! Home of the CERTIFIED SOLID PIOLO ADDICTS!

I Love You Piolo 30 - The Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts!!

I Love You Piolo 31 - The Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts!!!

I Love You Piolo 32 - The Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts!!!

I Love You Piolo 33 - The Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts!!!

"" I LOVE YOU PIOLO 34"" The Home of Certified Piolo Addicts!!!

"I Love You, Piolo" 35 "Home Of The Certified Piolo Addicts"

' I love you pioloooooooooooo!!!' (part36) - Home of Certified PIOLO aDdIcTs...

' I love you pioloooooooooooo!!!' (part37) - Home of Certified PIOLO aDdIcTs...

'i Love You Piolo!!!!' (part 38) - Home Of The Certified Piolo Addicts...............

I LOVE YOU PIOLO!!! (Part 39) - "HOME OF CERTIFIED PIOLO ADDICTS"

I LOVE YOU PIOLO!!! (Part 40) - "HOME OF CERTIFIED PIOLO ADDICTS"

I LOVE YOU PIOLO!!! (Part 41)-"HOME OF THE CERTIFIED PIOLO ADDICTS"

I L0VE YOU PIOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (part 42) - "Home Of The Certified Piolo Addicts!"

I Love You Pioloooooooo (part 43) - Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts

I Love You Pioloooooooo (part 44) - Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts

I Love You Pioloooooooo (part 45) - Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts[/B]

part 46
    http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331678

Part 47
    http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333875

Part 48
    http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335390

Part 49
    http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336529

I Love You Pioloooooooo (part 50) - Home Of Certified Piolo Addicts
    April 6, 2008 - April 13, 2008 >> 7 days

HN.gif
    503.gif
    piolo.jpg

507.gif

was born January 12, 1977. The son of a Filipino mother and a German-Spanish father, he is the youngest of six children.

Piolo always wanted to be an actor. His father, Philip, was a casting director for international films shot in the Philippines. "I don't know if that influenced me," says Piolo, "but even when I was really young, I'd go in front of the mirror, act and sing."

Piolo's first TV appearance was in Kuya Germs Moreno's "That's Entertainment." After high school he went to UST, where he studied Physical therapy and joined the UST theater group, Teatro Tomasino. He landed a part on the children's show Atbp and was chosen as a member of ABS-CBN's Star Circle, Batch 3. But before his career had a chance to take off at home, Piolo decided to move to the US. For a year he lived with his mom in California, working in a hospital and at other jobs to support himself while going on acting auditions. Although he didn't land any big parts, while in L.A. he participated in acting workshops where he learned a lot about his craft.

Upon his return to the Philippines a year later, things started to fall into place for Piolo and he began to realize his lifelong dream of becoming an actor. He was cast as Raffy in the ABS-CBN miniseries "Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako," with the popular Judy Ann Santos, and got further exposure in "Esperanza," again with Juday. With his boyish good looks, he soon became a teen idol. While Piolo enjoyed his newfound heartthrob status, he did not want to remain "just another pretty face," with his performances limited to light TV fare. He was serious about his acting and wanted to take on more challenging roles.

He soon got his chance to prove himself as a serious actor when he landed his first starring movie role in "Lagarista." He character, Gregory, was a biker who transported movie reels from one theater to another. His love interest was played by Janna Victoria. Piolo felt a lot of pressure to turn in his best performance, since this was his first major film, and his hard work paid off. The Philippine Daily Inquirer proclaimed in its Aug. 6, 2000 issue, "Not a few people who saw 'Lagarista' during the celebrity premiere last Tuesday have expressed belief that its lead actor, Piolo Pascual, will become the next big star in local cinema. He has the glamorous looks and more important, he can act."

In his next movie, "Kahit Isang Saglit," Piolo's character was part of a love triangle with Judy Ann Santos and Leandro Munoz. "With this movie ang naging challenge ko is more of emotions," Piolo explained in an interview. "It is a heavy drama, a story of love." Passionate about acting, Piolo really gives his all when portraying a character, to such an extent that he often feels physically and emotionally drained after shooting a movie.

Piolo's most critically acclaimed movie so far is "Dekada '70." He portrayed Jules Bartolome, a student activist who joined the New People's Army after martial law was declared. Christopher de Leon and Vilma Santos played his parents. Piolo won the Grand Slam for his excellent performance, sweeping all four Best Supporting Actor trophies from the major award-giving bodies: Metro Manila Film Festival, FAMAS, Star Awards, and the prestigious Urian Award.

By now Piolo had achieved his objective of becoming a respected serious actor. But that didn't mean he had to abandon the lighter side of his career! He was now one of The Hunks, ASAP Mania's popular singing and dancing beefcake quntet. And he continued to satisfy the legions of Piolo-Juday loveteam fans, with TV series like "Sa Puso Ko IIngatan Ka," and movies like the very popular "Till There Was You."

When Piolo was approached about recording a solo album, he was hesitant at first, because although he had performed all over the world with The Hunks, he was "not really a singer." But he went ahead with the project, and his self-titled debut album turned out to be a big success, going platinum four months after its release and spawning three hit singles, "Kailangan Kita," "Till There Was You" and "Ikaw ang Buhay Ko." His second album, produced by the talented Ogie Alcasid, was titled "My Gift," which was also the title of Piolo's concert at the Araneta in April 2004. He was honored to have his idol Basil Valdez as a special guest, along with the vocal harmony group The Akafellas and Ai-Ai delas Alas. The jam-packed event also featured appearances by many of his ASAP Mania co-stars including Martin Nievera, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Kuh Ledesma, and the other four Hunks. The concert was televised a few weeks later on ABS-CBN. Reporter Nestor U. Torre commented in the Philippine Daily Inquirer, "It was a pleasure to finally hear a movie star sing well, after suffering through the musical 'performances' of TV-movie celebrities who can't sing to save their lives, but cut records anyway, because their ga-ga fans buy their albums despite their abysmal lack of singing talent."

He never thought he would be doing a concert at the Araneta. "I've just always wanted to follow my heart and do what I always wanted to do as a kid and that's to act," he said. While he will always consider hinself primarily an actor, he is trying to improve himself as a singer. "I've been attending voice lessons religiously for almost a year now," he told the Philippine Star. "My teacher has been so good to me and it's nice because I learn a lot. Even if I already sing professionally I still try to attend my classes because there's still a lot more that I'd like to learn. I'm more comfortable acting than singing but since I'm being given this opportunity to broaden my horizons in singing, I'm doing my best."

Piolo's most recent movie is "Milan," which focuses on the lives of domestic helpers in Italy. While he and co-star Claudine Barretto were filming a scene in the Milan subway, they were surprised to find themselves being photographed by the local paparazzi! The next day their pictures were splashed on the pages of an Italian tabloid, which described Piolo as The Richard Gere of the Philippines, and Claudine as the Sharon Stone. Claudine was flattered, and Piolo was amused that the Italian press was so interested in them. As usual his performance drew accolades. A review on Showbizpinoy.com said Piolo "was able to convey various layers of emotions in the most effective manner all throughout the movie. You feel his sadness, desperation and helplessness in this foreign land. But at the same time, there are moments you want to just punch him in the face because his screen character can be arrogant and a braggart. These little nuances that can only be done by a sensitive actor, he is able to display most brilliantly in "Milan."
  • heyheyheyheyheyhey Member PExer
    pjbelo.jpg

He was the most awarded artist of 2003 -- having swept the Best Supporting Actor Award for his role in Dekada '70 and earning a Platinum Record Award for his self-titled debut album. His singles "Kailangan Kita", "Till There Was You" and "Ikaw Ang Buhay Ko" were some of the most played and requested songs on radio, all of them making the Top 10 of radio countdowns nationwide.

His winning streak continued in 2004, adding more feathers to his already brimming cap of achievements. His second album My Gift again turned Platinum in less than two months. His singles "The Gift" and "Bakit Hindi Na Lang Ikaw" both peaked at #1. His first major solo concert at the Araneta Coliseum was well attended and received praises from critics and fans alike. His movie Milan, which starred him alongside Claudine Barretto, was one of 2004's well-lauded and highly acclaimed films.

He also remains to be one of the country's most bankable stars. Even before the theatrical run of a movie that stars him, it's sure to be a blockbuster hit. His shows are all packed and his face can be seen all over town -- on billboards, print ads and TV ads with his numerous product endorsements.

Indeed, Piolo Pascual is on a roll!
    Piolo will be releasing his third album within the first quarter of this year. Tentatively titled Piolo Sings Ocampo, the album boasts of the collaboration between him and master songwriter/arranger/producer Louie Ocampo. With a tandem like this, Piolo's third album is surely another hit in the making! As early as now, fans are already clamoring for it. It's probably the most awaited album this season.

It has been predicted before that Piolo will be the next balladeer following in the footsteps of icons such as Basil Valdez, Nonoy Zuniga and the like, and he has truly become one. A string of hit songs and albums showcase how much he has improved in his singing style over the years. Despite his string of success and limitless blessings, Piolo Pascual remains humble and true. Maybe that's why we love him so much.
    pk7.jpg

508.gif

CHOPSUEY (a full-length digital film) (2007)... Jimmy Wong
    Paano Kita Iibigin (May 30, 2007).... Lance
    “WALANG KAPALIT” (2007) TV Series

Kagat Ng Dilim (a 15-minute digital short film by Cesar Hernando) (MAY 31, 2006 at MyCinema, Greenbelt 3) …. Ka Serafin
    "Sa Piling Mo" (FEBRUARY 27, 2006 to AUGUST 25, 2006) TV Series …. Adrian Tuazon
    Don’t Give Up On Us (JANUARY 8, 2006) …. Vince

D'Anothers (July 27, 2005) …. cameo appearance
    "Bora: Sons of the Beach" (February 15, 2005 to April 11, 2006) TV Series .... PJ
    Dreamboy (February 9, 2005) .... Jaime/Philip/Eboy
    "Mangarap Ka" (March 29, 2004 to October 8, 2004) TV Series .... Celso/Oslec/Dragon King
    Milan (February 11, 2004) .... Lino

"Buttercup" (May 31, 2003 First Season; August 30, 2003 Second Season) TV Series .... Lance
    Till There Was You (April 30, 2003) .... Albert Robles
    Dekada '70 (December 25, 2002) .... Jules Bartolome
    9 Mornings (October 16, 2002) .... Gene Ynfante
    Jologs (August 28, 2002) .... Coffee Shop Customer
    I Think I'm In Love (June 12, 2002) .... Jonas

Bakit 'Di Totohanin (August 29, 2001) .... Paul
    Mila (June 27, 2001) .... Primo
    "Sa Puso Ko, Iingatan Ka" (June 18, 2001 to February 14, 2003) TV Series .... Jordan Villamines
    Kahit Isang Saglit (November 15, 2000) .... Michael
    Pera O Bayong! (2000) …. cameo appearance
    Lagarista (September 13, 2000) .... Gregory

Esperanza: The Movie (December 25, 1999) .... Bryan
    "Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako" Book 2 (1999) TV Series …. Raffy
    "Esperanza" (last six months – 1998 to 1999) TV Series .... Bryan
    "Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako" Book 1 (1998) TV Series …. Raffy
    Batang PX (1997)

"Gimik" (1997) TV Series
    "Marinella" TV Series
    "Mara Clara" (1994) TV Series
    "A.T.B.P." TV Series .... Kuya Miguel
    The Vizconde Massacre (1991) …. Jussi Leino
    pic08.jpg

509.gif

LOBO (January 28, 2008-Present directed by Cathy Molina/FM Reyes)
    WALANG KAPALIT ( April 23, 2007 directed by Wenn Deramas)

STAR MAGIC PRESENTS
    All About A Girl (September 2, 2006 directed by Jose Javier Reyes) with Lauren Young

MAALAALA MO KAYA
    Diary (February 16, 2007 directed by Bb. Joyce Bernal)
    Piso (August 4, 2006 directed by Jerry Lopez Sineneng) with Jodi Sta. Maria-Lacson
    Strawberry Fields (2003) with Kristine Hermosa
    Pier 39 (2002) with Judy Ann Santos
    Lobo (November 8, 2001) with Regine Velasquez
    Plane Ticket with Ina Raymundo

JOHN EN SHIRLEY…as Abet (January 13, 2007 directed by Bert de Leon)

YOUR SONG
    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (December 24, 2006)

STAR MAGIC PRESENTS
    All About A Girl (September 2, 2006 directed by Jose Javier Reyes)

KOMIKS
    Si Piolo at si Lorelei REPEAT (August 26, 2006) with Angelica Panganiban
    Bampy Part I (June 17, 2006 directed by Johnny Manahan) with Star Magic artists
    Si Piolo at si Lorelei (April 29, 2006 directed by Wenn Deramas) with Angelica Panganiban

SA PILING MO (February 27, 2006 to August 25, 2006, directed by Jerry Lopez Sineneng [early episodes], Rory Quintos and Trina Dayrit)

BORA: SONS OF THE BEACH (February 15, 2005 to April 11, 2006, directed by Johnny Manahan)

MANGARAP KA (March 29, 2004 to October 8, 2004, directed by Malu Sevilla and Cathy Garcia-Molina)

BUTTERCUP (May 31, 2003 first season, August 30, 2003, second season, directed by Wenn Deramas)

SA PUSO KO IINGATAN KA (June 18, 2001 to February 14, 2003, directed by Jose Javier Reyes [early episodes] and Gilbert Perez)

JUDY ANN DRAMA SPECIAL
    Lab Kita Estranghera (last episode) (2001)
    Jack en Joy-lius (2000)
    Bodyguard (pilot episode) (1999)

HABANG MAY BUHAY (GMA-7)
    Sa Puso Ko’y Ikaw (July 20, 2000) with Regine Velasquez

GMA LOVE STORIES presents Champagne Morales
    GMA LOVE STORIES presents Jessa Zaragoza

STAR DRAMA THEATRE PRESENTS…four episodes

STAR MINI SERIES…Rush

STAR MINI SERIES…Jologs

WANSAPANATAYM
    Ang Sireno (directed by Wenn Deramas) with Jennifer Sevilla

KAPAG MAY KATUWIRAN, IPAGLABAN MO with Vina Morales

SUBIC BAY (VIVA TV-IBC-13)

ESPERANZA (last six months of the series 1998-1999, directed by Jerry Lopez Sineneng and Rory Quintos)

SA SANDALING KAILANGAN MO AKO MINI SERIES BOOK 1 (1998) and BOOK 2 (1999) directed by Olivia Lamasan

MARINELLA (co-directed by Cathy-Garcia Molina)

ATBP (directed by Gilbert Perez)
    16.gif

510.gif

Ms. Kaye Abad – Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako

Ms. Tetchie Agbayani - Star Mini Series...Rush

Ms. Bea Alonzo - Dreamboy

Ms. Claudine Barretto - Buttercup, Timex, Milan, Walang Kapalit, “Ms. Universe Ng Buhay Ko” Music Video

Ms. Ana Capri - Dekada '70

Ms. Alice Dixson – Star Drama Theatre Presents

Ms. Toni Gonzaga – Sprite, ASAP, “We Belong” Music Video

Ms. Kristine Hermosa - Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako, Maalaala Mo Kaya

Ms. Joyce Jimenez - I Think I'm In Love

Ms. Angel Locsin – Timex, San Mig Coffee, Lobo

Ms. Janet McBride – Star Drama Theatre Presents

Ms. Champagne Morales - GMA Love Stories

Ms. Vina Morales – ASAP, Kapag May Katuwiran, Ipaglaban Mo

Ms. Isabel Oli – Max’s Fried Chicken

Ms. Angelica Panganiban - Mangarap Ka, Komiks

Ms. Rica Peralejo – ASAP, Sa Piling Mo, Renditions I & II

Ms. Ina Raymundo - Maalaala Mo Kaya

Ms. Daisy Reyes - Flames

Ms. Donita Rose - 9 Mornings

Ms. Judy Ann Santos - Esperanza - The Soap, Esperanza - The Movie, Judy Ann Drama Special,
    Kahit Isang Saglit, “Kristo” a Lenten stage play, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka,
    Bakit 'Di Totohanin, “Kung Ako Ba Siya” Music Video, Till There Was You, Don't Give Up On Us, Sa Piling Mo

Ms. Jennifer Sevilla – Wansapanataym

Ms. Maricel Soriano – Mila

Ms. Jodi Sta. Maria-Lacson - Maalaala Mo Kaya, Walang Kapalit

Ms. G Toengi - Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako

Ms. Regine Velasquez - Habang May Buhay (GMA-7), Maalaala Mo Kaya, Paano Kita Iibigin

Ms. Vivian Velez – Star Drama Theatre Presents

Ms. Janna Victoria - Lagarista

Ms. Carmina Villaroel – Esperanza – The Soap, Esperanza – The Movie, Star Drama Theatre Presents

Ms. Lauren Young – Star Magic Presents

Ms. Jessa Zaragoza – GMA Love Stories
    Ten_2.jpg

511.gif

Timeless 2007
    Paano Kita Iibigin OST 2007
    Nagmamahal Kapamilya – Songs For Global Pinoys 2007 Nariyan Ka Pa Rin Sana
    Hotsilog – The ASAP Hotdog Compilation Album 2006 Miss Universe ng Buhay Ko
    Piolo Pascual: Platinum Hits Re-packaged 2006 Ikaw Lamang (bonus track)
    Piolo Pascual: Platinum Hits 2006
    Renditions: Songs of Louie Ocampo 2005
    My Gift 2004
    Piolo 2003
    piolosmcdx71.jpg

512.gif

Maalaala Mo Kaya “Piso” > Best Single Performance by a Lead Actor > 21st PMPC Star Awards for TV (2007)
    Don’t Give Up On Us > Best Actor (Tied with Jericho Rosales) 23rd PMPC Star Awards for Movies (2007)
    Don’t Give Up On Us > Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) 4th ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards (2007)
    Milan > Best Actor 54th FAMAS Awards (2005)
    Mangarap Ka > Best Drama Actor > 1st ENPRESS Golden Screen Entertainment TV Awards (2004)
    Dekada '70 > Best Supporting Actor > U.P. Film Desk of the YOUNG CRITICS CIRCLE (2003)
    Dekada '70 > Best Supporting Actor > GAWAD URIAN (2003)
    Dekada ’70 > Best Supporting Actor > ***** (2003)
    Dekada ’70 > Best Supporting Actor > FAMAS AWARDS (2003)
    Dekada ’70 > Best Supporting Actor > PMPC Awards
    Dekada ’70 > Best Supporting Actor > PASADO (2003)
    Dekada ’70 > Best Supporting Actor > GAWAD TANGLAW (2003)
    Dekada ’70 > Best Supporting Actor > Metro Manila Film Festival (2002)
    Dekada ’70 > Special Recognition for RARE GRAND SLAM > Guillermo Scholarship Foundation (2003)
    scan0022-1.jpg

513.gif

Anak TV Seal's #5 Most Admired Male Personality > Southeast Asian Foundation for Children’s Television (December 11, 2007)
    Star in the Philippine Walk of Fame > German Moreno and Eastwood City (December 4, 2007)
    Anak TV Seal Top Male Category > Southeast Asian Foundation for Children’s Television (2006)
    Anak TV Seal Top Male Category > Southeast Asian Foundation for Children’s Television (2005)
    Mr. Screen Idol > FAMAS Awards (2005)
    Mr. RP Movies > Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation (for 2004 box-office performance)
    Mr. RP Movies > Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation (for 2003 box-office performance)
    Youth Achievement Award > German Moreno and FAMAS Awards (2002)
    Mr. RP Movies > Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation (for 2001 box-office performance)
    Most Promising Group (The Hunks with Jericho Rosales, Bernard Palanca, Carlos Agassi, and Diether Ocampo > Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Awards (2001)
    Mr. RP Movies > Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation (for 2000 box-office performance)
    146699908_9094b026e5_b.jpg

514.gif

LAGARISTA
    Canada 12 September 2000 (Toronto Film Festival)
    South Korea 9 October 2000 (Pusan International Film Festival)
    Hong Kong 11 April 2001 (Hong Kong International Film Festival)

DEKADA ’70
    Philippines 25 December 2002 (Metro Manila Film Festival)
    USA 28 June 2003 (New York Asian American International Film Festival)
    Philippines 17 August 2003 (Cinemanila Film Festival)
    Canada 31 August 2003 (Montréal World Film Festival)
    USA 7 November 2003 (Hawaii Film Festival)
    Japan 14 September 2004 (Fukuoka Film Festival)
    USA 2004 (Palm Springs International Film Festival)
    France May 2005 (Cannes Film Festival New Cinema of the World Section [Non-Competition)
    PHILIPPINE’S SUBMISSION FOR BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM (2004 ACADEMY AWARDS)
    MILAN
    IMG_4051.jpg

515.gif

Don’t Give Up On Us > Best Actor > FAMAS Awards 2007
    Dreamboy > Best Actor > GAWAD TANGLAW 2006
    Dreamboy > Best Actor > ( Musical or Comedy) ENPRESS Screen 2006
    Milan > Best Actor > GAWAD URIAN 2005
    Milan > Best Actor > ***** (LUNA) 2005
    Milan > Best Actor > PASADO 2005
    Milan > Best Actor > PMPC Star 2005
    Milan > Best Actor (Drama) ENPRESS Golden Screen 2005
    I Think Im In Love > Best Actor > Manila Film Festival 2002
    Mila > Best Actor > ***** 2002
    Lagarista > Best Actor > GAWAD URIAN > 2001
    Esperanza > Best Supporting Actor > FAMAS Awards 2000
    Esperanza > Best Supporting Actor > Metro Manila Film Festival 1999
    pjr7.jpg

516.gif

ASAP > Best Male Host > PMPC Star 2007
    Walang Kapalit > Best Drama Actor > PMPC Star 2007
    Sa Piling Mo > Best Drama Actor > PMPC Star 2006
    Mangarap Ka > Best Drama Actor > PMPC 2004
    Maalaala Mo Kaya Lobo > Best Single Performance by a Lead Actor > PMPC Star 2002
    Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako > Best Drama Actor > 4th Asian TV Awards 1999
    9-1.jpg

517.gif

Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
    Banco De Oro
    Cinema One Global
    Selecta Ice cream
    San Mig Coffee Sugar Free
    San Mig 3-in-1 Coffee Mixes (Mild, Original, Strong and Extra Strong blends)
    Belo Medical Group
    Cast
    Paper One
    Diadora
    Hammerhead Jeans and Shirts
    Mendrez shoes
    Max's Restaurant
    Globe Communications
    Timex watches
    i2i New York eyewear
    Intensity men's fragrance by First Quadrant
    Venice Jeweler
    IGen portal

PAST ENDORSEMENTS

Hammerhead's three Piolo Body Scents - sporty, sensitive and sensual
    Max's candy
    Sprite
    Coca-Cola (with The Hunks)
    129_1533.jpg

518.gif

1st MTV STYLE AWARDS 2004
    Favorite Stylish Leading Man People’s Choice Nominee

Making time for Piolo Pascual
    KIKAY EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY By Keren Pascual
    The Philippine STAR 10/25/2006

I’m so into Piolo Pascual! Even if he’s like my long-lost relative. Whatever! Anyway, even if we always bump into each other at ABS-CBN (my new part-time office; I’m a hidden talent there), Piolo’s schedule is so busy, full of tapings, rehearsals and appearances, we don’t really get a chance to sit down and talk. I was glad to have caught up with him at this shoot for his new Timex campaign.

He had just finished work on Sa Piling Mo with Judy Ann Santos, and just came from a taping that finished at 4 a.m. We greeted each other and Piolo asked me what I’ve been up to. For someone who barely had any sleep, Piolo still looked good. Then again, Piolo always looks good. To be young and handsome, talaga! He came in dressed in a comfy tee, blue jeans and a well-worn pair of white leather boots. Later on, he changed into a long-sleeved, patterned shirt, dark jeans and black leather shoes.

He has a fondness for boots. Earlier, he showed me his pair of white leather boots. "This is one of my favorite pairs," he said. "I like them looking old and really worn, not bago." He wears them mostly with jeans and likes the way they add flair to his overall getup. So does he have a collection of boots to rival Madame’s (that’s Madame Imelda to the rest) shoe closet? "You’d be surprised," he answered, flashing that lady-killing smile. "I only have a few pairs, but I really use them a lot."

Aside from boots, his collection of jackets, mostly bought from his trips abroad, are his favorites. "I have different kinds in different fabrics," he revealed. He likes mixing and matching them with his jeans and boots to come up with a different look every time.

When it comes to fashion, Piolo is all for being unique. He admitted that as an artist, he’s in a position to start fashion trends, which is why he’d rather be a trendsetter than a follower – just more proof that we’re also related – after all, I like starting trends also. "Of course, I keep track of what’s the latest in fashion and all, but I always aim for a look that’s all my own and not a copy of some other celebrity," he said matter-of-factly. "My first rule when it comes to fashion is comfort."

In between his hosting stints on ASAP and guesting on various TV shows, this guy still manages to find some quiet time for prayer and reading the Bible. More important is spending some quality time with his son Iñigo whose growing up years are something that Piolo doesn’t ever want to miss. Wow, that’s so nice.

His newfound faith plays a big factor in how he views life these days. In his answers to our Proust Questionnaire, he said "Being able to share my faith" was his idea of happiness and cited Jesus, the late Mother Teresa, and his own mom as his heroes in life. I definitely could see that this has changed Piolo a lot. No more nightlife for this guy! "I’d rather spend the time watching movies at home," he admitted. That and being with his family and son, of course.

At the mention of time, I comment on the gorgeous watch he’s wearing. "Timex, of course," he said proudly. His successful team-up with the equally stunning showbiz "It" girl Angel Locsin to endorse this global watch brand has taken the market by storm, just as fierce as "Milenyo." In fact, the names Piolo and Angel are now synonymous with Timex. And with their legions of fans, of course, every little aspect of their fashion style is noticed. I heard that in an Internet forum, one fan raved about the watch Piolo was wearing during the last episode of Sa Piling Mo. That’s how avid they can get about this hunk!

Piolo laughed out loud when I mentioned this little tidbit. "I’m so identified with Timex that people always ask me what style I’m wearing and I think that’s really good for the brand, right?" He gets tons of watches from Timex, of course, but he has his own favorites as well. He showed me the watch he was wearing – an Automatic, one of Timex’s top sellers. "I wore this for a majority of my scenes in Sa Piling Mo. It went well with my character’s fashion style and is really versatile when it comes to looks. Hindi mahirap bagayan."

I can also say the same about Piolo –hindi mahirap bagayan. It’s so easy to get along with him simply because he’s humble and down-to-earth. He makes every second spent with him so worth it. And that smile! He melted Judy Ann’s heart and now, he’s making time with Angel Locsin and yours truly for this interview. What more could I ask for?

Your name: Piolo Jose Nonato Pascual

Your chief characteristic: Faithfulness.

Your favorite qualities in a man: Wisdom and humility.

Your favorite qualities in a woman: Strong faith, womanliness, honesty and strong sense of conviction.

Your favorite qualities in friends: Openness and trustworthiness.

Your biggest flaw: Sometimes I take things for granted.

Your favorite occupation: Servant of God.

Your idea of happiness: Being able to share my faith.

Your idea of misery: Not being productive with my ministry.

If not yourself, who would you be? The President.

Where would you like to live? Manila!

Your favorite color and flower: Anything blue; roses.

Your favorite heroes in fiction: Superman.

Your favorite painters: B. Villanueva.
    Your favorite heroes in real life: Jesus Christ.

Your favorite heroines in history: Mother Teresa and my mom.

Your favorite names: Daniel, Zechariah, Bartholomew, Seth.

What characters in history do you most dislike? Those responsible for killing and poverty.

What gift from nature would you like to have? Rain forest.

How would you like to die? Peacefully.

What is your present state of mind? Steady.

Your favorite motto: Let it go, let God.

How do you make time for yourself? No nightlife, I’d rather spend it watching movies!

Where and when was your favorite trip? Every time I’m abroad with loved ones.

Name the place and exact time when you felt happiest: Always, especially when I’m praying.

Your favorite time of the day: Daytime.

What do you think was the best time in your life so far? My ever-blessed career.

The one thing I would rescue first in case of a calamity: My Bible.

I wish I had more time to: Spend with my son.

If I’m not too busy, I always spend time with: My family.

If you could revisit a time in history, when would it be? Hitler’s time.

What do you like to spend your money on? Food, food, food!

Your biggest extravagance: Trips abroad.

Your favorite accessory: Timex watches, of course.

– Based on The Marcel Proust Questionnaire
    20071221Payatas.jpg

519.gif

ANAK TV SEAL AWARDEE TOP MALE CATEGORY
    since 2005

"one of the most highly-respected and wholesome TV personalities"
    ORGANIZATION: Southeast Asian Foundation for Children’s Television (SEAFCTV)

MR. SCREEN IDOL 2005 and GERMAN MORENO YOUTH ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2003
    ORGANIZATION: FILIPINO ACADEMY OF MOTION PICTURES ARTS AND SCIENCES (FAMAS)

Piolo Pascual seems to have done it all. He seems to have it all. What else is left for someone like him? "I've gotten more than what I've bargained for, more than what I've asked for, so basically, I just want to continue on doing what I'm doing. I want to be a good role model. I want to just lead the youth to the right path. It sounds boring but I just want to keep on doing what I'm doing," he says--ever so contentedly. – A-LIST OCT/NOV 2005

See, what matters to Piolo, who has been a Born-Again Christian for the past three years, is that he is on the right path, fulfilling his mission of “encouraging the youth not to be blinded by (the ways of) the world.” His integrity and credibility have obviously risen above all the attempts to destroy his person, straight into the hearts of the advertisers. Rikka says this appeal is what advertisers seek. “Piolo will not endorse anything he does not use (and) believe in. Obviously, he is a very effective endorser because a number of brands have sought him out and not a few are still in line to get him.” – SCOOP NOV 2005
    Hunks2002_8.jpg

520.gif

Male Artist Awardee > Timeless > 3rd Platinum Circle awards
    Compilation Awardee > Nagmamahal Kapamilya Album > 3rd Platinum Circle Awards
    Compilation Awardee > Hotsilog > 3rd Platinum Circle Awards
    Male Artist Awardee > Timeless > ASAP ’07 24k Awards
    PIOLO05202007124733.jpg

Playing Piolo
    by: Jose Paolo dela Cruz

He has played the role of the ultimate dreamboat in innumerable films and soaps. He has given justice to the role of villains and foes, quite a number of times. He even won a grand slam for his supporting role as an activist son in the critically acclaimed Dekada ’70, where he amassed a total of eight awards from the country’s award-giving bodies. However, no role will ever be as rich, as interesting and as complicated as the ones Piolo Pascual plays in real life.

THE ACTOR

This is perhaps Piolo’s most memorable role as a public figure. Millions of people have closely followed his career blossom, from merely being part of Judy Ann Santos’ many love teams, to becoming one of the most bankable and hottest leading men of today.

The hardworking actor was seen in last month’s box office sensation Paano Kita Iibigin, where he starred opposite Asia’s songbird, Regine Velasquez. Over at giant network ABS-CBN, he plays the role of a ‘lover-stepbrother’ in the top rating soap opera Walang Kapalit, opposite Claudine Barretto. Although he’s currently on top of the acting game, Piolo’s career as an actor wasn’t always peaches and cream. He ruefully recalls a moment when he seriously considered quitting showbiz, back when he was still taping Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako.

“It was my birthday. I haven’t slept for days and I have to cry then have a fight scene with Marvin Agustin all in one night… and as a neophyte, I wasn’t really getting paid much! That was when I asked myself, ‘Is it all worth it?’” Piolo recalls.

Fortunately, the answer was yes. That was when he realized that he loved his job and that he was more than willing to pay his dues. Today, he enjoys the success that most, if not all actors of his time, can only dream of. Despite successfully achieving A-List status in showbiz through accomplishing one achievement after another, Piolo remains firmly grounded.

“I never really see myself as someone who matters in this business, I just do what I enjoy doing,“ he says modestly.

THE SINGER

One of Piolo’s roles as an entertainer is that of a singer. The dashing actor- turned-singer swept even more women off their feet when he started hitting the right notes with ballads and love songs a few years ago. Piolo is pretty psyched about the release of the soundtrack to his movie Paano kita Iibigin. “It was like a dream come true, I’ve always wanted to make a soundtrack album for a movie I starred in,” he said.

Even though he’s had his fair share of platinum and gold record hits before, Piolo intends to explore the music industry even further and make his own mark in the near future, and he plans to do that by producing his very own album by November this year. “The album will consist of songs which are very close to my heart,” he said with a smile.

The music will be an “out-of-the-box” mixture of Christian songs, rock, ballad and pop. He also wrote the lyrics of some songs that will be included in the album. The very busy star was also all smiles when he disclosed that he will be having his first solo concert at the Araneta Coliseum this November, after finishing his tour in the United States.

THE CHRISTIAN

Unknown to many, Piolo secretly took on yet another challenging role in his life five years ago: that of a Christian.

“My life took a full turn when I established my relationship with God,” he said. For Piolo, being a Christian has helped him get through the challenges of life. He believes that having the right faith is the key to contentment and happiness, saying he wants to be “remembered as a man of God, a guy who stood for God and lived by faith”

So he does, and it seems that being grounded on his faith is paying off, since he has come to feel that he is more and more blessed everyday. “All I wanted at first was to have work and be recognized in what I do, but right now… I have to say that God has given me way more than what I have bargained for,” said Piolo.

He draws his strength from God, and this has helped him overcome the intrigues and scandals that have haunted him all throughout his career (like the persistent rumor questioning his gender preference, and his reported tiff with Judy Ann’s boyfriend Ryan Agoncillo).

THE BACHELOR

At 30, Piolo is one of the most eligible bachelors in town. He has a skyrocketing career and undeniably good looks, both of which surely make him a staple in every girl’s fantasy “who-to-marry” list.

However, the single and too-busy-to-date bachelor is in no rush to get into marriage. As far as he is concerned, he would like to take advantage of the blessings that his profession endows him right now. And if and when he finally decides to date, he would like to have ample time to enjoy it, and make the other person feel the same as well – something that is virtually impossible given his current schedule for the rest of the year.

“I believe that God is preparing me for someone, and that He’s preparing someone for me. It’ll happen in God’s time,” Piolo confidently said. Despite the absence of that “someone” in his life, Piolo admits that he is preparing himself for his eventual role as a husband. For instance, he just bought a property in Quezon City, which might just be the home he will share with his “future” wife. Piolo also admits that Regine Velasquez advised him to start building a house now. Though he doesn’t feel inclined to do so at the moment, the handsome actor nevertheless admitted that his future wife – whoever she may be – will be his inspiration.

THE FATHER

More than anything, the role that Piolo relishes most is that of a father to 10-year-old Iñigo, his son from a former girlfriend. He was with his son when news of his alleged sex video came out a year ago, and understandably, it is from these intrigues that he wishes to protect the boy. At first, he was hesitant to defend himself, but it was concern for his son that finally made him realize that he had to make a stand. A few days later, a crying Piolo furiously denied the allegations on national television. “I was trying not to cry, but it just saddened me that people would come up with something so untrue and below the belt,” the actor revealed.

Although Iñigo is in America right now, Piolo bridges the distance by talking to his son on the phone every day. It’s pretty obvious that he longs to spend more time with his child, recalling their favorite bonding moment – racing go karts at the Speedzone at the Fort. “I always want to share happy moments with my son, especially while he’s still young. I can never give him everything. All I can do is instill in him the right values, respect for the elderly and the right faith,” said Piolo, when asked what he wanted to achieve as a father. He also admitted that this is his way of mirroring the way his beloved parents (mom Amelia and father Philip Herzig, a half-German who passed away when Piolo was a teenager) have raised him.

The many roles he played onscreen have earned him the loyalty of his fans. The many songs he sang onstage have earned him admirers. However, what sets him apart is his faith in God, and the humility this brings him. Yet when the lights turn off and the curtains close, Piolo Pascual plays the most challenging role of all: that of Piolo the private individual – and one that he plays quite well.
    04.jpg

Intense and irresistible are ways to describe Piolo Pascual. Stealing thousands of women's hearts in the Philippines, Piolo is indeed one man audiences just can't refuse.

His real name is Piolo Jose Pascual, also known as PJ for short. He was born on January 12, 1977, which means he is a Capricorn. He has the power to succeed in life because he has the ability to combine thoroughness with ambition. Piolo is the youngest of his five siblings. He has four sisters and a brother named Choy. Piolo admits he is a self-confessed mama's boy. Piolo stands at 5'10 and has the most beautiful dar brown eyes which, he so modestly admits, are what women find sexiest in him. Piolo's father is half-Spanish and half-German.
    Piolo Pascual, who's the embodiment of success in local show business in the Philippines today, believes that the answer is predestination. A quick background check on his show biz history supports his position: In his early teen years, he became a part of "That's Entertainment" but his career failed to take off.

After high school, he joined UST's theater group, Teatro Tomasino, and soon found himself in a children's show on Channel 2 in the Philippines, "Atbp."

Then he made it to the giant network's Star Circle, Batch 3. But before he could catch up with his more popular contemporaries, Piolo chose to live with his mom in the United States, where he did a string of odd jobs instead of pursuing a college degree. Then he made the decision that changed his life forever. He went back to the Philippines and picked up from where he had left off. He finally got his break in the weekly miniseries, "Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako," (The Moment You Need Me) and in "Lagarista."

Piolo's short stint in the soap "Esperanza" led to his pairing with the popular Judy Ann Santos. A couple of hits and some strategic career-management planning later, Piolo is the hot young actor in the Philippines. Piolo proved that he is more than a handsome face and moved on to more demanding projects that spanned the whole gamut of acting from edgy roles to good guy characters. This culiminated in an award-giving performance in "Dekada '70." For his challenging role of an activist during the Martial Law era, Piolo won best supporting actor plum from the major award-giving bodies. He is indeed a certified actor at 28 years of age, and has achieved more than what most artists his age could ever dream of. Recently Piolo has achieved the "GRAND SLAM" status after having won the "Best Supporting Actor" award for his role in "Dekada '70" at the Metro Manila Film Festival, Star Awards, Film Academy of the Philippines, Pasado and Young Critics Awards.

"We make our own destiny," he nods, shifting his attention away from his laptop, which he brings to his tapings, to reply to our query. "But everything comes from God."

The 28-year-old actor-singer shares that he's humbled by his achievements. Each time that he accomplishes something-a box-office hit, top-rating TV show, concert, recording or an acting award-Piolo feels that there's a higher being responsible for all the good things that are happening in his life. This realization has redefined his spirituality.

Piolo now tries his best to faithfully attend his Church's Sunday service, and also to read the Bible and pray more.

"He's been so good to me," he says. "Honestly, I don't feel I deserve all these blessings. But I savor each one of them and I treat it as a gift. Now I want to be a living example of God's goodness."

Piolo is one of the busiest stars in Asia.

Piolo also sings, making him one of the most talented artists in the Philippine showbiz industry. Piolo is a member of the hugely successful singing group THE HUNKS composed of himself, Carlos Agassi, Jericho Rosales, Diether Ocampo, and Bernard Palanca. Piolo has also ventured into the recording sceen with the latest release of his third solo album titled "Renditions: Piolo sings Louie" which turned GOLD after hitting the market.

Piolo, you see, is a cautious person. If he feels he can't handle a responsibility, he won't hesitate to say no. "Nakakatakot kasi (It's scary) to prove that I deserve it," he acknowledges. "But I love my craft, and that will be my motivation for the new assignments I take on."

Piolo may be destined to be a successful young star, but he certainly worked hard for the fulfillment of his dream
    a3.jpg

Piolo Pascual: Teacher's pet (an old article)
    Jun 5, '07
    http://lianne516.multiply.com/journa...n_old_article_

I'm NOT a Piolo fan, I just wanted to post this article about him because this is an interview of StarStudio Magazine with my two educators! Ms. S and Sir Chito!!!! haha!

PIOLO PASCUAL studied at Saint Francis School, which is affiliated with the Sta. Ana Church. It was in this school that Piolo spent a good 12 years of his life, from kinder to fourth year high school. Miss Mel Serafico and Mr. Chito Alagao, two of his teachers, talked to Star Studio Magazine about Piolo's student days.

Miss Mel was his high school guidance counselor while Chito was the prime mover behind Teatro ni Kiko, a group where Piolo had his early acting training.

"Pamela and Patricia, two of Piolo's sisters, studied here ," recalled Miss Mel. Pamela graduated earlier, thus, Piolo was much closer to Patricia. He used to go malling with her. We met their mother when she came around from time to time to check up on the two girls. Piolo was quite independent so his mom didn't have any problem with him. "

She described Piolo as "just an average student." She continued, "He was the type who would participate only when called upon. Just like any normal kid, he'd find ways and means to get attention. His giggles and his pa cute style were his mark in our class. "

Mr. Chito spoke highly of the actor's natural acting ability: "He was at ease with the arts. But we never thought he would be as sikat as the Piolo Pascual he is now."

"Low profile lamang siya ," Miss Mel described him. "But once he participated in an event, you could see that there was substance in his performance. He's not the type who would burn his eyebrows to land in the honor roll. In high school he was in That's Entertainment. He would be teased as 'baduy' by his friends and classmates. His simple answer would just be a smile. Walang ere kang madi-detect. But there was an unexpressed feeling to be detected in said smiles, parang 'Sige lang pagtawanana ninyo ako… "'

The two teachers agreed there was a naughty side to Piolo. Said Mr. Chito: "Malikot, makulit, palipat-lipat ng upuan at nangingiliti lalo na sa mga babae pero madali naming pagsabihan."

One thing though they noticed was his super clean image. Miss Mel recalled, "Even if he has played the whole afternoon, and his uniform got crumpled, he still maintained the clean and neat image. Para bang hindi siya nadudumihan. "

He was never involved in any fights though. Mr. Chito narrated, "His religious formation was good. He must have gotten it from here. He wanted to be a pilot then. As his adviser, I found his humility as one of his outstanding qualities. He sings but he didn't perform in school. Perhaps even then he had bigger things in mind. Actually during his time what we emphasized in Teatro ni Kiko was the bonding, the formative aspect. "

Miss Mel recalled the cotillion practice, "He was among the dance participants. I noticed that every time he came around for practice, he had an alalay. I told him, 'Pag kasama pa 'yan next time tatanggalin na kita! " He just shrugged his shoulders tapos natawa. From then on, I never saw the alalay again."

As Mel remembered, "He had his own set of crushes in school. Meron pa siyang naging girlfriend dito and he is the type who isn't so secretive about the girls he went out with. But we were surprised when during the Christmas party he introduced to us somebody he brought along as his girlfriend. "

Regarding Piolo's sexuality, Miss Mel said, "I don't think that's (rumors about Piolo being gay) fair. He is the affectionate type and this must have been misinterpreted by people who don't know him. In his stay here, we never heard such malicious questions about it. "

This is the real Piolo.
This discussion has been closed.