Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Restaurant with the best view [Merged]

Comments

• monicaimonicai PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by tina11
    the rooftop bar on top of the vivere suites in filinvest, the food's not that good but the view of the city makes up for it. :)

bar kasi dun eh. kaya inom lang! i love their four seasons though. :D
  • BlisterBlister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by monicai

bar kasi dun eh. kaya inom lang! i love their four seasons though. :D
    san ba yang vivere na yan? ang lapit lapit samin hindi ko pa napupuntahan hanggang ngayon? saan sya malapit? :D
  • On Vivire - I know a friend from the inside, there currently improving their menu. Mga first week of Dec. ok na raw ang food:)

Anyways, I am really interested in going to Panatalan, Sanbashi, Forrest? to check out the veiw? Meron ba, o dapat sunset?
  • Yup you do get a good view, if you're the sea-faring kind. I don't know why but the stench of Manila Bay seems fainter in that area.

I ate at Pantalan and the food is typically Pinoy/Chinese and you get to pick out fresh seafoods, parang mala-seafood market pero mas onti yung selection. You get a live music: violins and double bass.

If you're gonna evaluate the place for flavor, it's pretty overrated. Nuthin' special. You really just pay for the view. By the way, they serve Japanese food too to keep the korean and Japanese tourists happy.
  • Originally posted by bugsbunny
    Cloud 9 - Sumulong Highway, Antipolo

yup! ganda nga ng view dito.
    ok din sa Padi's Point Antipolo.
  • para sa inyo anong restaurant may may best view sa metro manila? Hehe sa akin cguro yung The Heat
  • Skyline at Vivere Suites in Alabang (best view of south of manila including cavite area [i think:D]). good food pa!
  • rationalrational PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    San yang The Heat?
  • xyrwynxyrwyn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Heat is in Edsa Shang
  • Mahirap kasi maghanap ng magandang place with a good view sa Manila, na hindi sa hotel. :(
  • cloud 9 at Rizal..mahal nga lang ang beer :D
  • walnuttree wrote: »
    Skyline at Vivere Suites in Alabang (best view of south of manila including cavite area [i think:D]). good food pa!

wonderful metro manila skyline view especially at night!
  • I haven't been in this restaurant, but when I saw its picture I believe it has a great view of manila bay. It's Pan Pacific Hotel's Pacific Lounge. The hotel is located in Malate, Manila. I'll try to paste the pictures here. Wish me luck.

pacificlounge.jpg
    cocktail.jpg
  • that's what i call a dinner date! hahaha though mahal yan i'll try to save some cash :D
  • that's what i call a dinner date! hahaha though mahal yan i'll try to save some cash :D

Yeah. I bet mahal dito, but this place is my dream date venue. I hope the place looks good as it is in the pictures.
  • FUCHSIAFUCHSIA PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sa roofdeck ng seven suites hotel and observatory. meron pa silang resident astronomer at high powered telescope para magstar at planet gazing
  • rationalrational PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bakit ba pare-pareho na lang ang tanong ko sa thread na ito? :lol:

San yang Seven Suites? I hope in the South? Very intrigued ako doon sa telescope.
  • FUCHSIAFUCHSIA PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Seven Suites Hotel and Observatory is in Antipolo, sumulong highway. It is at the back of the Old spaghetti House. You can take marcos highway then take a right sa may masinag market on to sumulong highway. Para makaset up sila ng place sa roofdeck, you can call or text beatrice 09288210085. she can email you the address and also the menu. We had dinner there last saturday evening. 4 lang kami sa buong roofdeck. very private and romantic. after dinner we asked for the in house astronomer. he showed us the moon - super close up ha. then mars and then would you believe saturn with the ring and one moon! : )
  • hi.

for those of you who've been to the Pacific Lounge and Seven Suites, can you please provide an estimate of how much a romantic dinner will cost?

And with regard to the telescope-viewing, may extra charge ba yon? do you have to pay the astronomer? i don't want to be caught off-guard. i started dating this girl and i want to take her on a series of super dates. i already got off on the right foot so i want to sustain the magic. so i want to be as suave as possible. all bases covered, kumbaga. thanks. :)
  • Do restaurants in Esplanade a.k.a. San Miguel By The Bay count?