• Pepper's at BF Homes
  • Baguio Country Club... :)
  • Best View: Josephine's in Tagaytay

Best Ambiance: Cheval Blanc at the Shangri-la Makati
  • blue bacon

aresi

moomba

:p
  • if you r talkin about the best ambience, view, service and food , then its gotta be Pepper's Bistro in bf homes paranaque. see it for yourself:)
  • I think Moomba's a bit too noisy. parang bar na hindi na halos magkarinigan. I went there wd my family last sunday coz i got curios abt the place since my cousin and my frend's aunt raved abt it..e ang lakas pala sbra ng music nakakaawa ung itsura ng mom n dad ko, considering game naman cla..

i have yet to try blue bacon.. ano ba specialty nla duon? :)
    is via mare tektite the same as via mare oyster bar??
  • hhhmmm...

anyone been to Sonia's Garden sa tagaytay? :heartgrl: sweet daw dun kaya lang vegetarian ata dun. eck! (magbaon ka na lang ng mcdo)

Sa may laguna, meron parang flower :flwrface: farm (ng esperanza's ata). sweet din :loving: di ko lang alam yung food. (hehe if ur on a first date or a life-changing date, malamang naman either u wont be able to eat o di mo malalasahan yung food sa tensyon!)

Both places, kailangan magpa-reserve kse they usually limit daw their guests to around 2 to 3 couples or groups depende sa mood nila... heehehee ;)
  • aside from the via mare in tektite building, what are the other restaurants with the nicest view, share naman. tnx.
  • :spinstar: Top of the Citi, Citibank Tower- Paseo de Roxas, Makati.

:spinstar: Any restaurant in Antipolo.

:spinstar: Restaurants in Tagaytay with the lake view.
  • rains_delightrains_delight PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sunduan in Paranaque- para kang nasa bahay kubo at nasa gitna ng bukid.

another one is nipa hut in Pasig- kita mo ang green topography ng pasig.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    The view from the Tower Club atop the Philamlife building is quite good, especially at night. You do need to be invited by a member, though. :(
  • Canyon Woods Coffee Shop in Tagaytay

Sonia's Garden in Tagaytay (Garden View)

Cervini Cafeteria at the Ateneo dorm

For those in NYC:

Columbia University Faculty House restaurant

New Leaf Cafe at Fort Tryon Park in Harlem aka. Hudson Heights in the George Washington Bridge area (high-level view of the city on one side and great view of the Hudson River, New Jersey side on the other. BTW, this restaurant is owned by Bette Midler)
  • dee-deedee-dee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    inside the UP Diliman campus it has to be:

1. Beach House - best view of the Sunken Garden
    2. Oz Cafe (the back part of Bahay ng Alumni) especially during late afternoons
  • Cloud 9 - Sumulong Highway, Antipolo
  • the rooftop bar on top of the vivere suites in filinvest, the food's not that good but the view of the city makes up for it. :)
  • sonya's garden & dencios in tagaytay..and yeah vivere filinvest! ;)
  • sa HILLVIEW sa PASIG .. kung saan lahat ng KAINAN pwede!!!!! mula pagkain hanggang toot--- toot ---

hahahahah!!! ang ganda pa ng view, overlooking ng pasig ... pag punta mo don, KAINAN muna kayo, tapos tulog, tapos tunay na kain .. pahinga kaunti, tingnan ang VIEW ... tapos 2nd round ulit ... SOLB na SOLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • player_fplayer_f PEx Rookie ⭐
    dencio's in tagaytay is really nice, but it's MALANGAW!!! :)
  • delanodelano PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pantalan =D just kidding
  • I am serious...

How's the view from Pantalan or Sanbashi?

When's the best time to visit, day or night?

I wanna try out this area kasi.