Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

COKE The Coca-Cola Company | The Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc.

jhing1998jhing1998 PExer
edited May 2019 in The Working Filipino #1
How's the working environment, work hours, culture, training, pay, career growth etc?

Thanks a lot!!

Comments

• Good day to you!
    I would like to ask about Coca Cola Export Inc.
    How is it different from Coca Cola Bottlers Phils, Inc?
    Do they also have positions available for Sales and Marketing?
    Thanks!
  • altairaltair PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    coca cola export is the supplier of coca cola bottlers
    coca cola export == atlanta based
    coca cola bottlers == used to be san miguel's (majority) then amatil then i think san miguel resumed control (the coca cola company holds something like 30% of ccbpi)

coca cola export's main activity is marketing

coca cola export mas malaki sweldo kesa ccbpi

daehan_wayguk_dislike_1.jpg
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I've a friend who works here. Research Manager na siya as of my last update. Great benefits and high high salary pa! :up:
  • altair, jensie_g, thanks for the feedback. my next question is, is there a sales and marketing position available in coca cola export? whats their website? wala akong mahanap sa coca-cola.com or coke.com, etc...

appreciate your inputs...

thanks
  • if i remember it right, CCEx's offices are in King's Court Building in Pasong Tamo. im not really sure kung andun pa sila till now, so please correct me if im wrong...
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    greentea1278: you're welcome! i wish i could help some more pero i don't know their official website as well. i'll ask my friend ah. i'll have to get back to you on that. pero all i can say is coca cola export is a great company to work with... :up:

Ladydredd: you are correct! sa king's court nga ang office nila. it's right behind makati medical center lang. :up:
  • Originally posted by greentea1278
    Good day to you!
    I would like to ask about Coca Cola Export Inc.
    How is it different from Coca Cola Bottlers Phils, Inc?
    Do they also have positions available for Sales and Marketing?
    Thanks!

greentea: I think Coca-Cola Export is the one marketing the coca-cola products here in the Philippines and their operations is not limited to supply the syrups to Coca-Cola Bottlers Phils. Inc. CCBPI's operations is primarily the bottling of the softdrinks.

I applied before as a Research Associate/Asst. which is in-charge of supporting the company's marketing and promotions activities. Unfortunately, they didn't get me kasi accdg to the person who interviewed me, mukhang mas bagay daw ako sa isa pang Research dept nila which handles sales monitoring etc.

Masyado yatang pormal ang attire ko non eh... yung nag interview sa akin, naka white polo and khaki pants lang.

Good luck in your application!

:)
  • Meron bang IT Dept sa kanila? at baka meron silang opening.
  • mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i was declined here for brand manager. kainis!
  • coldrockstercoldrockster PEx Rookie ⭐
    kiber_mo wrote: »
    Meron bang IT Dept sa kanila? at baka meron silang opening.

merong IT work, but it's SAP...so you can apply with them if you have experience in SAP already.
    sO ano na nangyari? :)
  • ano yong email add ng HR dito?
    try calling them up and ask the HR's email add. :)
  • Question same lang ba ang coca-cola export and coca-cola far east limited. And may Saturday work ba sila?
  • dont...

i came from there and the environment sucks. basically apakan ang mga tao dun to get ahead. work starts at 7 often ends at 10.. esp if your boss wants the meeting to start at 6 or 7 in the evening.. culture sucks, madaming plastic and tsismosa so they can get ahead. training not much, pay is ok, competitive, growth is nada.

your risk bro
  • pagiepagie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Including the IT deparment? They are in need of IT personnel in the past few months and til now some headuhnters posts for this.
  • merong IT work, but it's SAP...so you can apply with them if you have experience in SAP already.

may tumawag sa akin from coke export, i applied for management trainee position, IT course ko, tinanong ako kung may SAP.. sabi ko wala, then sabi niya, send ko sa email yung updated resume ko.. do you think kelangan talaga may experience sa SAP para matanggap?:)
  • same here. i got the call last wednesday night na. wala naman **** ako experience with SAP pa eh kasi fresh grad kaya sbi nia sa akin isend nlng daw resume ko. anu nga kaya un noh?
  • omneeckaomneecka PEx Rookie ⭐
    xtine06 wrote: »
    same here. i got the call last wednesday night na. wala naman **** ako experience with SAP pa eh kasi fresh grad kaya sbi nia sa akin isend nlng daw resume ko. anu nga kaya un noh?

hello,

how did you apply po with coca-cola export?

thank you so much! :bashful:
  • pde malaman # ng hr nila?.. IT rin ako and experience sa SAP just want to try mag apply sa kanila... thanks