Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

The Young and Talented David Archuleta (Trolls not Allowed)

Just thought i'd make a separate thread for David Archuleta.
Too much hatred and bullsh!t in the American Idol thread...might as well just create our own little turf here. Anyway, he's the only one I care about on American Idol...:glee:

David A Fans welcome aboard!!!

293.archuleta.ai7.022008.jpg

Comments

• iamatvfaniamatvfan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Archey's Angels
    1. HP_HG_addict aka Jen
    2. mulder8scully5 aka Pet
    3. fr34k aka Maeghan
    4. tennister aka tennister
    5. redmill aka ate Red
    6. Victor Krum aka mike
    7. iamatvfan aka Ni?o","124.106.138.28
  • iamatvfaniamatvfan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :flower: [highlight][B][U]Archey's Angels :angel: [/U][/B][/highlight]:flower:

1. jinj3k
    2. mulder8scully5
    3. fr34k
    4. DAKIN
    5. herolangsakin
    6. toxic
    7. HP_HG_addict aka Jen
    8. tennister aka tennister
    9. redmill aka ate Red
    10. Victor Krum aka mike
    11. marianpatricia aka marian
    12. iamatvfan aka Ni?o","124.106.138.28
  • first!

hey at least the eric van der woodsen wannabe is better than the ripper :evil:
  • [email protected] van der woodsen wannabe

hello drahow...
  • does anyone have a clue on david's song choice for tomorrow?

toodles, be back later.
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    believe david archuleta already has his own thread here pex in the music and radio forum

:heart:
  • ah really?

well, I still want a thread of him in this section...I don't frequent naman music and radio section...besides, David A. is more of a tv star/personality right now than a singer on the radio. kaya...yeah hopefully the mods will allow it.
  • Merge na lng kaya natin...? Suggestion lng... :)
  • i'm ok with that..pero dito sa section na ito imerge kung puwede cuz like i've said I don't frequent that section of pex..... :glee:
  • Share ko lang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKPAK1h0zRY

It's an 'expanded' version of David Archuleta's "Smokey Mountain Memories" - expanded being that the studio recording part that was not in the live performance are inserted as well as the lyrics embedded.

While this is my very first attempt on video manipulation, here's hoping that this could still be of enjoyment for all.

Just watch and listen without prejudice...
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    :wave: I think it is okay naman na dito sa IMTV forum muna yung thread ni David A since nasa Idol pa naman siya, it will be moved na lang sa Music and Radio forum once he will be a recording artist na. Ganun kasi nangyari sa Carrie Underwood,Taylor Hicks,Kat Mcphee and Elliott Yamin threads they started here sa IMTV then was moved sa Music and Radio forum
    FYI :)
  • Roeder wrote: »
    Share ko lang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKPAK1h0zRY

It's an 'expanded' version of David Archuleta's "Smokey Mountain Memories" - expanded being that the studio recording part that was not in the live performance are inserted as well as the lyrics embedded.

While this is my very first attempt on video manipulation, here's hoping that this could still be of enjoyment for all.

Just watch and listen without prejudice...

thanks for sharing! :love:
  • forg wrote: »
    :wave: I think it is okay naman na dito sa IMTV forum muna yung thread ni David A since nasa Idol pa naman siya, it will be moved na lang sa Music and Radio forum once he will be a recording artist na. Ganun kasi nangyari sa Carrie Underwood,Taylor Hicks,Kat Mcphee and Elliott Yamin threads they started here sa IMTV then was moved sa Music and Radio forum
    FYI :)

exactly! so post away...
    we'll have it moved post-idol.
  • DAKINDAKIN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!

the thread for all ARCHIE LOVERS!!!!

WE LOVE YOU BABY DAVID!!!!!!!!
  • hi dakin!! :wave: todo lang support kay david...omg ano kaya kakantahin niya later...kinakabahan ako.
  • omg omg omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh david nailed it tonight!!!!!!!!!! w00tttttttttttttttttttt! :love:
  • David Archuleta Ftfw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Save David Archuleta!

1-866-idols-07
  • Vote VOTE vote!! I love that he's back on the piano!!! He's the best tonight! :love: :love:
  • up ko lang...
This discussion has been closed.