Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Remembering : Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This is the only US series I've watched from beginning to end. It had a nice ending and a closure to it (even if spike my love died)

Re-runs are shown at AXN and Beyond every 9pm.. but I still watch it over and over (especially seasons 5-6-7) in DVD

obviously my favorite character is spike, played by James Marsters

Comments

• Damn I sued to watch it's reruns everyday on starworld after school...

Buffy was soo pretty back then...
  • Spike is my fave character there as well. I miss this show. The BtVS cast just reunited last month with Joss and it was awesome.

James Marsters is in Torchwood series. Hee. and he'll be in the Dragon Ball Z, the movie, playing Piccollo (sp?). lulz.
  • loved this at first watch...

it used to follow claire danes in my so called life on channel 9...

i still remember when she dies in her pink prom dress and came back to life... they didnt explain how. very solid like that :glee:
  • the only scene i watched was when buffy and the thin guy made out angrily :evil:
  • ^lulz!

^^ you mean when Buffy drowned and died for the first time? (lol) Xander revived her so that kinda explains it.
  • so the kiss resurrected her???

its magical lyk dat. :beam:

and then after dying, she kicked the [email protected] out of that bald demon. she got even stronger...

its crazy lyk dat.
  • I know spike is also brainiac in smallville, i hope he's a regular cast member in torchwood, he's so sexy. haha.

--
    Axn's currently on season 4.
  • well, yeah, cuz she's the ~*~*Chosen One*~*~. :lol:

The Magical Kiss of Xander Harris, also known as the CPR. Heh.

Cookie_Mobster: Oh yeah, he had a kissing scene w/ Jack there. Hot. :lol:
  • bitin ako sa kissing scene na yan.
    hotness. grabe. na-obsess nanaman ako.
  • i loved, loved these series...pinapanood ko din to lagi sa axn & beyond...i remember when angel died, hagulgol ako non at sira pa TV namen non, partida pinanood ko to sa maliit namen TV na ndi pa cable ready..hawak ko ata antenna habang nood nito! :lol:

super like ko dito ung season 5...surprisingly, i loved buffy/spike ship better than buffy/angel....ibang level ang appeal ni spike..super love ko ung epi na akala ni spike si buffybot ung nagkiss sknya...:lovesigh:
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Once More with Feeling :lol:
  • ay oo favorite ko din yun..

buffy/spike fan din ako! I watched the commentaries and josh said in the end, buffy really and sincerely loved spike na.

buti nabuhay si spike sa final season ng angel! hahaha!
    --
    I just finished watching the series.. I may re-watch season 2, hindi ko pa kasi nakikita yung "evil spike"
  • Buffy rocks. The characters are great. From Buffy, Xander, Willow, Anya, Spike. On the surface, you may think it's just a pretty simple show about slaying vampires and some comedic moments but beyond that, this show is actually pretty "deep". They tackle themes about the after life, the characters had to make some very difficult moral choices etc.
  • i totally love spike! :D

and once more with feelings!
  • willow graduated from being chased by vampires to becoming a "rumor"-monger :evil:
  • david boreanaz kind of relied too much on his good looks... whereas james really acted.
  • pasali po...

buffy rocked my world then. until now, i couldn't find it in my heart to watch and follow a series on tv. sobrang loyal ko sa btvs.

fave epis: oh goodness! dami! fool for love, becoming pt.2, helpless, chosen, beneath you, restless, doppelg?ngland, when she was bad, school hard, lie to me, surprise, innocence, passion, go fish (wentworth hotness b4 he made it big), the body, tough love, life serial, once more with feeling (musical), tabula rasa, smashed, wrecked, never leave me, touched, potential, storyteller, school hard.... whew! la lang. type ko lang mag-enumerate. balik na naman pagka-nerd ko gara! medyo halata ata sa mga faves ko ang pagiging spuffy shipper.

hay! those were the days.
  • uzjr wrote: »
    pasali po...

buffy rocked my world then. until now, i couldn't find it in my heart to watch and follow a series on tv. sobrang loyal ko sa btvs.

fave epis: oh goodness! dami! fool for love, becoming pt.2, helpless, chosen, beneath you, restless, doppelg?ngland, when she was bad, school hard, lie to me, surprise, innocence, passion, go fish (wentworth hotness b4 he made it big), the body, tough love, life serial, once more with feeling (musical), tabula rasa, smashed, wrecked, never leave me, touched, potential, storyteller, school hard.... whew! la lang. type ko lang mag-enumerate. balik na naman pagka-nerd ko gara! medyo halata ata sa mga faves ko ang pagiging spuffy shipper.

hay! those were the days.

huwaw! tlgang enumerate ang mga episodes! :lol: i was addicted to buffy/angel pero nung nagkaron na ng buffy/spike, mas kinagaliwan ko yun...mas malakas ang dating sken ng bad-turned-good kesa sa good-gone-bad..at ibang level ang appeal ni spike..*okay* ang dami ko nabasa na fanfic na spuffy sa sobrang adiksyon! :bop:
  • Spuffy forever!
    --
    I hope James gets more good projects and roles.. galing nya umarte..

and cheers sa show! The show has a lot of talented actors plus ganda ng story.. galing ng pagkakagawa..

kaya minsan nalulungkot ako..
    meron pa bang palabas na parang ganito?

eto kasi yung show na sarap panuorin from start to finish eh...
    ---
    Angel season 5! andun si Spike! (dapat nga "Spike" na ang tawag sa season 5 ng angel eh haha)
  • LancesonLanceson PEx Rookie ⭐
    really love this show and its spin off Angel. Joss Whedon is a genius for creating the Buffyverse. the show has the richest mythology than any show than i've watched. I'm an Angel fan especially when he loses his soul and becomes Angelus, one of the best villians in TV history.