Home PEx Chat Small Talk

Best unintentionally funny thread/s!

PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
Awarded to the thread/s that's either ethically or morally wrong or just plainly out of poor taste, but made you smile for some reason. It's tough because there's quite a lot of them but this one stood out the most and actually was the main inspiration for this thread:

orgysq6.png

Wow. Just wow. :glee:

Comments

• i ran into two of them today.

- how to give better BJs to someone thread. it started out as a kid's curiousity about the deed, mjoved to slight flirting then thread starter posted her pic. either the thread starter was clueless to what she did or she actually welcomes or invites ******** to pratice on. judging from the pic the girl is a minor. she then takes out the pic out of possible embarassment then points out where to get that same pic on another thread.

- guy spams and offers to sell roms to households. he posted a pic of roms for the nes and n64, get this, along with his cell or home number. after another member points out that there is pm function for private discussion, he then retracts the sale thread then pawns it off a as a free distribution service. this reminds me of that whole "sitkowned" epic ownage. a mod or admin was quick to react to it and deleted the thread.

*okay*
  • jharrrdyjharrrdy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    here... natawa ako sa threads na to. as in every page binabasa ko talaga.

Pananawagan ng isang kaluluwa

Manananggal...daw sya :D pati language nya iba.

Anu-ano ang mga nababasa mo sa CR? post nyo dito...

Isang Hunk Sa Underpass Ng Recto!!! Nakita Niyo Na To?

hanap pa ako...

:flower:
  • jharrrdy, i think the the first three threads were meant to be funny though.
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wow nice thread!!

i'm actually reading the posts from the links given above, and yea its funny... especially the manananggal thread. kc u don't know the people there kung naglolokohan ba cla or they are really serious or mga high lang talaga sa drugs. :glee:
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Awarded to the thread/s that's either ethically or morally wrong or just plainly out of poor taste, but made you smile for some reason. It's tough because there's quite a lot of them but this one stood out the most and actually was the main inspiration for this thread:

orgysq6.png

Wow. Just wow. :glee:

hi! do u have the link? lazy me mag-search e. :glee:

curious lang?? :rolleyes:
  • jharrrdyjharrrdy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    soundwave i think they are not :) especially yung sa manananggal... coz the thread starter is just finding the pic of the dumaguete manananggal.

:flower:
  • you mean the thread starter was serious about this? LOL