Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

hi... just want to vent this off..

i've loved this girl for four years now.. i declared my love(or was it back then?) for her and she said she wasn't allowed to have bf -- yet.. so, being this good guy who always follow the rules did just that -- never did anything, never did court her.. i thought she was going to be single and i could wait till her parents allow her to have one..

2 years passed, and a year and a month ago, i heard rumors that she was beginning to fall in love for my classmate, and he was also falling in love with her... our prom came, and i saw them dancing so sweet in the stage.. the next day, i saw him walking with her to ride a jeepney... then, i finally accepted it.. the two were now officialy "on".

i confirmed this a month (yeah, i'm that slow in gathering intel) later, that day of march 22, 2007. it was their monthsary, and i was hearing plans for their date from her friends.. i regretted being that good guy who followed the rules.. if only i could turn back time and did the things i could have done.. i could be spending my saturdays with her.. i endured the pain seeing her with that guy for over a year, although a part of me says she is really happy with him so i must let go.. but i cant..

i thought i was moving on these last few months but the last 3 days has been somewhat a roller coster.. i was falling again for her, this time deeper, maybe because of me realizing (within these final days of high school -- our graduation is on march 29) that there may never be a chance of me seeing her again.. i can't explain what im feeling.. whenever i think of her and her bf, i feel like my heart wants to explode from my chest... but i can't take her off my head.. she's always on my mind everywhere i go, whatever i do.. i want to cry but i cant.. i want to do something but i don't know what...

Comments

• cheer_bearcheer_bear PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    deathbringer,

i guess it's about time that you move on. i know it wasn't easy, but you have to. if you think she is happy and content, then so be it. maybe it wasn't meant to be. once you entered college, you will get to meet a lot of people, and you will meet someone who is much more deserving of your love.

take it from me..i had a high school bf before, but then, once i entered college, i had the chance to meet other guys, and we broke up. it is because i found someone more deserving.

highschool love is somewhat a "puppy love", you tend to grow out of it. trust me.

just be strong. pray always. god bless you.
  • i've loved this girl for four years now.. i declared my love(or was it back then?) for her and she said she wasn't allowed to have bf -- yet.. so, being this good guy who always follow the rules did just that -- never did anything, never did court her.. i thought she was going to be single and i could wait till her parents allow her to have one..

2 years passed, and a year and a month ago, i heard rumors that she was beginning to fall in love for my classmate, and he was also falling in love with her... our prom came, and i saw them dancing so sweet in the stage.. the next day, i saw him walking with her to ride a jeepney... then, i finally accepted it.. the two were now officialy "on".

i confirmed this a month (yeah, i'm that slow in gathering intel) later, that day of march 22, 2007. it was their monthsary, and i was hearing plans for their date from her friends.. i regretted being that good guy who followed the rules.. if only i could turn back time and did the things i could have done.. i could be spending my saturdays with her.. i endured the pain seeing her with that guy for over a year, although a part of me says she is really happy with him so i must let go.. but i cant..

i thought i was moving on these last few months but the last 3 days has been somewhat a roller coster.. i was falling again for her, this time deeper, maybe because of me realizing (within these final days of high school -- our graduation is on march 29) that there may never be a chance of me seeing her again.. i can't explain what im feeling.. whenever i think of her and her bf, i feel like my heart wants to explode from my chest... but i can't take her off my head.. she's always on my mind everywhere i go, whatever i do.. i want to cry but i cant.. i want to do something but i don't know what...

may linyang ganyan sa isang kanta ng eraserheads a
    "sabi niya ayaw niya muna magka syota
    dehins ako naniwala
    di nagtagal naging ganon din ang tema
    kulang na lang ay sagot niya
    bakit ba ang labo niya
    di ko maipinta
    hanggang kelan mag hihintay
    ako ay nabu-b-u-rat na
    pero mahal ko siya
    di biro, TL ako sa kanya"

tama na yan inuman na! :lol:
  • Accept it.

There are more of this (pain and heartache) coming your way...

At the same time there's a right person meant for you out there. It's just a matter of finding her.
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

ta-nga ka kasi.

mas ta-nga ka kung hindi ka titingin sa ibang babae na
    magpatibok sa iyong puso. maraming isda sa dagat...
    mamingwit ka doon sa walang sabit, noh!

pag mabingwit mo butete... hwag yan... si erap yan, noh!!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• Fatness1st wrote: »
    may linyang ganyan sa isang kanta ng eraserheads a
    "sabi niya ayaw niya muna magka syota
    dehins ako naniwala
    di nagtagal naging ganon din ang tema
    kulang na lang ay sagot niya
    bakit ba ang labo niya
    di ko maipinta
    hanggang kelan mag hihintay
    ako ay nabu-b-u-rat na
    pero mahal ko siya
    di biro, TL ako sa kanya"

tama na yan inuman na! :lol:

haha.. pare ko pangalan nung kantang un..
    mtgal ku ng nasa playlist yang kantang yan...
    ngaun ku lng napahalagahan... hahaha...
    you guys are right... maybe she wasnt meant for me because someone out there will be the one.. and i said that every way in her was perfect, right? maybe it's that way because she will stay like that -- a dream girl... just a dream... nyweiz i'm tired of hi skul... I wonder when will my first day as a college freshman come?
  • hebephrenichebephrenic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ayan!tamang attitude yan. move on na. super saya ng college as in!ibang experiences naman. its sooo the perfect time to forget about your crush and move on.sobrang busy-busyhan effect ka jan.

good luck with the moving on thing....

have fun in college:D

P.S. Hi baklita!wala lang natatawa lang ako syo.:lol:
  • deathbringer07,

Her telling you that she was not yet allowed to have a boyfriend was just her way of rejecting while safely passing the burden of blame to her parents. The human heart is fickle. If she had liked you enough, she would have simply asked you to wait or even entered a state of mutual understanding or began an underground romance! Unrequited love is painful. ^.^'

-smiley v Seravi (^,^)
    13th Friday of 2008

"The early worm gets eaten by the early bird."
  • highschool love. even then, unrequited love is still the most painful..
  • heh. just wait til you get to college ;) you've learned your lesson now right?