Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Tara, SPEED DATING

I'm organizing a SPEED DATING event this April. I need 15 GUYS and 15 GIRLS... certified single.

venue will be in a restaurant in ortigas on a saturday night, 6-9p.m. registration is P500 inclusive of food and drinks and a whole lot of excitement!

please email me at: [email protected] or text 0917-8261235 the following info:

NAME:

register now!!!!:eek:

Comments

• i wish i was back home. hadnt had any luck here in iloilo finding dates! sa pagbalik ko sana meron... (4yrs na akong single!!!!!!!!)
  • keoboikeoboi PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    saan sa ortigas?
  • keoboi wrote: »
    saan sa ortigas?

in V58 resto bar, Home Depot (Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas)

please do not hesitate to email or PM your inquiries. This event is for ages 20-32 years old only.

*okay*
  • senti-modesenti-mode PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    count me in!!!! i already sent you my info to your email add

hehehe..why not?? :shy:
  • blazing_angelblazing_angel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i'll attend that event. popgirl, i will text to you.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    this is the nth thread about a speed dating event here in pex, i hope this time there will be positive results. do update us pls. *okay*
  • so far, there are already 5 guys and 7 girls joining.

i need 10 more guys, and 8 more girls to get us going.

please send your info at [email protected]

event will be on APRIL 26, 2008 AT V58 RESTO BAR IN ORTIGAS HOME DEPOT

you can also text 0917-8261235 for inquiries
  • With Speed Dating, you are guaranteed to be put in a fortunate position of having to date up to 15 singles in one night.

Eliminate all the wondering of whether it's a good move to go and talk to someone. Cut all the guess work of thinking whether they are interested in you or not.

On April 26, Saturday, V58 Resto Bar will host a Speed Dating event entitled, “MOVE”. Every single is there for you to have the opportunity to get to know.

At a speed dating event they're all single, and they're all there to meet someone.
  • An equal group of single men and women gather together at a predestined location. Most of the time the gathering room is filled with ‘tables for two’ and each table is marked with a letter or number. You are then paired up with your first ‘date’ and normally allowed 5 minutes to get to ask each other questions. At the end of this time, you move on to your next ‘date’ and begin again.
  • waaaaahhh sayan april 21 alis na ko
  • i would have loved to attend this event, but sadly i'll be in boracay that weekend :P

when's the next event popgirl? :)
  • hmm... sayang I'm not home. I'd go for this speed-dating. Haven't tried befre and it's interesting naman :D
    sorry, i will cancel it. :(
  • Hmmmm, what's on your mind? May bagong trip ka nanaman pogirl!!!!
  • thatotherfreak: may 23 ang next SPEED DATING event

blazing_angel: okay. maybe next time.

cutesuavekid: i know youre tempted. come on! join ka na :)
    popgirl wrote: »

blazing_angel: okay. maybe next time.

thanks! we reconciled already with my girlfriend.
  • good for you, blazing angel!

ikaw cutesuavekid? :) hmmm.

need 8 more guys... 7 girls. who's brave enough to take the challenge???

thanks guys. FYI, joiners are not only from PEX.
  • may i know the exact date and saang restaurant yung speed dating? Minsan kasi may class ako ng sabado kaya i have to check my sched :D
  • SPEED DATING ON APRIL 26

Do you find yourself going out to a club hoping to meet someone? Have you been trying to get yourself a date? Do you spend all night in a bar actually finding someone who's single? Chances are you have heard of Speed Dating, the dating phenomenon that has gained in popularity all over the world since the 90's. Here's your chance to give it a go!

If you are single looking to start a relationship, you will have a better strike rate with a speed dating event. Go into speed dating with the spirit of adventure, and leave your expectations at the door. You may just be pleasantly surprised! On April 26, Saturday, V58 Resto Bar in Home Depot Ortigas will host a Speed Dating event entitled, “MOVE: 15 Dates In One Night”. Every single will have the opportunity to get to know their 15 dates!

Registration fee is P500 inclusive of a sumptuous buffet dinner and drinks.
    For details, please email [email protected] or call/text 0917-8261235.
  • up ko lang baka may interested pa.