Forces Of Nature — PinoyExchange

Forces Of Nature

i really liked this movie...it was funny and cool! Sandra and Ben have good chemistry...kakaaliw silang dalawa...medyo baduy yung ending but it's suppossed to end that way so OK na rin!

what do you guys think? feeling ko kasi ako lang may gusto sa movie eh...hehe

Comments

• crab_sushi
    crab_sushi flowerchild
    hindi ka nag-iisa. my sister and i liked this film too. ang ganda ng mga lines sa conversations nina Ben and Sandra. Lalo na yung conversation ni Ben and ni Bridgette nung wedding day nung binabagyo na silang lahat. Tsaka what struck me most about this film ay yung twist of plot sa huli. Akala ko talaga pipiliin na ni Ben si Sandra at iiwan na niya si Bridgette e. Hehe, yun lang. :D
  • PMOR
    PMOR Cute As Always
    Oh well, I admit that when I first watched the movie, na-disappoint ako. I was kinda expecting that Ben & Sandra will end up together.
    Pero after watching it so many times, i realized that the title Forces Of Nature, shouldn't be applied to Sandra and Ben. But instead ke Ben & Bridgette pala...
  • i also liked this movie! medyo stretching nga yung forces of nature.. hehhehehe.. kaya nga siguro forces of nature...

nagalingan ako sa approach ng director sa cinematography (who's a music video director). (i'm talking about the raindrops scene...)

i also liked the ending, unexpected.

(who could forget david strickland's against all odds rendition.. hahahha) :D:D
  • I liked the movie! The storyline was good. Ben and Sandra's combination were good too. lalo na when sandra was forcing ben to strip dance. at first he was shy and all but later on he enjoyed it! The ending is good too. it's not one of those predictable and ordinary endings! it's good!
  • galeng nga nung cinematography...yeah the raindrops, hailstorm...the best for me was the ending where Ben and Bridgette were talking tapos all these petals were just floating around them...it looked so good! bagay na bagay dun sa scene...

• One of my favorite films of all time!

My bf and I had a bet nga eh... That the consequence would be whoever loses between the two of us would have to strip in a bar and the winner would help him/her out. Just like what Ben and Sarah did in the movie.

• poseidon
    poseidon Making Waves
    although im a guy, 100% ;) i liked the film. totally unexpected yung ending. saka nakakatawa yung kamalasan ni ben affleck saka ni sandra. :)
  • gusto ko rin to! gusto ko rin to! di na ako mag-e-explain kung baket basta i dig this movie too!! :D
  • cHarL!e's AngEL
    cHarL!e's AngEL couch potato :)
    i loved it too! my friends & i cried pa nga e :D i know a lot of people who didn't like it though. basta if you're gonna get married..i think it's not the movie to see! you might get carried away w/ what everyone was tellin Ben (the oldies in the train havin an affair :lol: ) & not stay for the ending! :)
  • I liked it... Maraming magandang scenes. Maganda ang resolution in the end for all the characters involved. Dito ko talagang nagustuhan si Ben Affleck.

• ay ang cute nilang dalawa! hehehe

:D:D:D
  • :love: i love this film! nagsisisi nga ako at hindi ko pinanood sa theater, sa HBO ko lang napanood. i honestly think that if ben picked sandra over his fiance, it would have ruined the film. this film put back my faith in love, that in the end, true love prevails, kahit ano pang temptations ang ma-encounter mo.
  • iara
    iara marooned
    I appreciated the move precisely because Sandra and Ben didn't end up together. I would've hated it if they had.
  • Originally posted by davanita
    :love: i love this film! nagsisisi nga ako at hindi ko pinanood sa theater, sa HBO ko lang napanood. i honestly think that if ben picked sandra over his fiance, it would have ruined the film. this film put back my faith in love, that in the end, true love prevails, kahit ano pang temptations ang ma-encounter mo.

wow, davanita. I couldn't have said it better myself. You know what? This movie goes against the flow. We expected that it would have Ben and Sandra together by the end, but it didn't give us that. I think the story made it clear that Ben and Sandra were just two lonely and somewhat lost people who found comfort in each other along the way. I don't believe they would have lasted if they had decided to give their relationship a go. All they had between them was sparks, nothing more.

And what Ben said to Brigitte, when it was storming around them, "On my deathbed, I know it will be your face that I would want to see last." Darn, isn't that proof enough? :love: