Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

her strange naughtiness.. i can't handle..

I have a partner and she is very confident with her sexuality. In a way she is liberated type of girl. Sometimes she loves to wear sexy clothes (sometimes too revealing and she actually knows that) she doesn't care if someone's looking at her. I don't know if she just love the attention or what. She loves being naughty with me and do kinky stuff.

Just last night we had a little chit chat and the conversation brought us to her past. She told me stuff that she didn't told me before about her fantasies, what turns her on and her gimiks (that's what really bothers me). This is how it goes, when she was in her early year of college life she's always out gimik with her high school girlfriends with them were some college guy friends. Pag nasa dance floor na sila she's letting whoever is her guy dance partner touch her behind and sometimes unhook the bra and touch her boobs even a stranger can do that. Sometimes she enjoying the act and feeling successful whenever she's feeling something hard in a guy. i asked her what she was thinking..she just told me 'nasa scenario ka na gnun so what else will happen' pero nothing more than that daw. She went out a lot meaning it happens a lot with different stranger guys, siguro she's expecting na those things would happen na din. Me too, i went out gimik and dance but i never gone that far para umabot sa pag unhook ng bra. I accepted what happen between her and her boyfriend because i know it's a natural thing.

I asked her what if she will go gimik again do you think these things will happen again? and she told me that is possible 'nandun ka sa scenario e' this statement really bothers me i dont know what i am feeling, until now i can't accept the fact she did those things and can happen again. But i know she loves me.

She is nice and smart girl and probably you'll be surprised to know that she did this kind of stuff. She has this strange naughtiness that i can't handle. Don't you think there's something wrong with me? that it's hard for me to accept this side of her? what do you think of her ?

what can i do to accept these things?

I still love her, I just hate some possiblities.

Just post comments, any comments will be ok..

Comments

• sounds like umatras lang yung et1ts mo... whatcha gonna do brotha, whatcha gonna do huh? Huh?! HUH?

...or you can give me her number / email.
  • Sta|kerSta|ker PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Do you trust her? if you have no problem with that... means you got her... She will be always be loyal, be the loyal dude all u can be, the faithful one...
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

malandi sya... pagkikitaan mo na laang sya, noh!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• pokerbuff wrote: »
    sounds like umatras lang yung et1ts mo... whatcha gonna do brotha, whatcha gonna do huh? Huh?! HUH?

...or you can give me her number / email.

Thanks sa comment dude..
  • Sta|ker wrote: »
    Do you trust her? if you have no problem with that... means you got her... She will be always be loyal, be the loyal dude all u can be, the faithful one...

Now i don't know if i can trust her.. Minsan talaga nakakasama pla digging so much about the past..
    well love is trust...

the more u cant let go an issue, it will surely haunt you just let it go....

a tip: make her feel loved by you... so she knows her place... like surprises with flowers in the morning or so...
  • grayegcivicgrayegcivic PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hit then Split....:naughty::naughty:

No but on the serious side....It all depends on trust.. On how you wanna let go of her past..How deep she is on your relationship, how commited you are to each other..things like that...cliche I know but aint that the truth..

And Listen to Stalker I guess he knows what he's talking about!!*okay* *okay*
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you get a hot girlfriend that gives you get good seckz.

this is your downside to that relationship. kaw na bahala if you want to continue this or not.

my opinion, hit her til you get tired of her. then call it quits. :)
  • maybe your just not h0rny enough??

lol
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Continue on. With those thoughts anyway you'd get rid of her soon enough. Magsasawa ka rin and mapa-praning ka lang.
  • Sta|ker wrote: »
    well love is trust...

the more u cant let go an issue, it will surely haunt you just let it go....

a tip: make her feel loved by you... so she knows her place... like surprises with flowers in the morning or so...

Yah u r right i have to trust her.. still on process..
  • you said it happened during her early college life... baka naman tapos na sya sa ganung bisyo :D get over her past. the fact na you say that you love her, dapat tanggapin mo lahat. besides wala ka na namang magagawa dahil nangyari na yun. challenge na rin yan sayo malay mo mabago mo sya. talk to her na din...

:flower:
  • shychic wrote: »
    maybe your just not h0rny enough??

lol

we just have the same horny level.. just thinkin that she might have the same urge sa iba base sa stories nya..
  • jharrrdy wrote: »
    you said it happened during her early college life... baka naman tapos na sya sa ganung bisyo :D get over her past. the fact na you say that you love her, dapat tanggapin mo lahat. besides wala ka na namang magagawa dahil nangyari na yun. challenge na rin yan sayo malay mo mabago mo sya. talk to her na din...

:flower:

yah it happens in the past but when i asked her if its possible to happen again she said 'YES'.. dont know what she is thinking why ganun..
  • Dude, you got no friggin' clue do you? Which one of these two are you? It's hard to see your face kasi e.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/pokerbuff/areyouthis.jpg
    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/pokerbuff/howaboutthisone.jpg

She already told you that she will do it again with someone and here you are listening to advices like you need to trust her more?

Trust her more??!? Are you kidding me?!?! What kind of trust? Trust her more that she will indeed do it??? Dude, she got you by the balls. Why don't you remove your d1ck as well and shove it up your @assh0le? That way, you always get reminded that you are fvcking yourself?

She already told you she'll sleep with someone, that she could give a rat's @ss about... and here you are... hoping... wishing... living in a fantasy... and all you can come up with is to TRUST HER MORE?
  • +1 above.

Seriously, she did tell you about doing those things again so what is the point of trusting her.

Sir, I think she either shape up or you ship out.
    love begins with trust... and see how thing will work out... she's just saying those is just testing your trust level... affirm her say you trust her, and your there and always be there....
  • 'nandun ka sa scenario e'

Haven't you realised that your gf's answer was indeed VERY stup!d.

I doubt your girlfriend is smart. All I can say is she's a Iyo De [email protected]

I don't think takot shang mawala ka. Wouldn't give a ***** about you as long as if she's in that situation and she's happy, she's gonna go ahead and get anyone (as in ANYBODY) screw her.

Let me say it again --- she'll get anyone screw her as she pleases.

Still got any respect fo ho?

She got some guys dance with her while unhooking her bra and touching (or not just touching --- but I think it's more of caressing) her boobs while their dciks are up against her @ss. And you ask us what shall you do bcos she said that there could be a possibility that it'll happen while you're still together and you're still inlove with her? Go ahead. Love her more. Love her with all your stup!d heart. That what she needs.

Mother Teresa, is that you?

I think to sum things all up and for you to get what you want, why don't you just go ahead and offer a threesome with any guy that she wants to screw, in that case, she might think that you're such a great boyfriend. :lol:
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    definitely a girl you can't take seriously. at least she's enough to admit she's one horny *****.

dude, she may be the hottest girl you've hooked up with but can you imagine your future with her? if you're just looking on the short term, yeah she'll give you all the fun you need but for the long term? look somewhere else unless you're openminded about these things.
  • Hmmm, I won't go far as label her a horny *****...
    She's being candid with her sexuality. And she just want to sleep around... either just get out of the way if you can't handle a woman like that, or rise above and match her sexuality...