Home PEx Campus Mapua Institute of Technology

Need Job Badly

Guys help me please.. I need a part-time job na masasabay ko sa studies ko..

*Ung malapit sa campus..
*Kung meron man sa campus mismo

**please po kung may alam kayo, post naman kayo .. kahit ano..

Comments

• Parang mahirap pagsabayin ang work saka studies lalo na kung sa Mapua ka.

Why don't you apply as S.A. sa Mapua mismo?
  • mag student assistant ka po. or magapply ka ng loan nakalimutan ko na name nun. basta punta ka na lng dun sa ccsec ba un.pwede ka magloan.
  • bilib ako sa mapuan na working student.. mahirap atang magbudget ng oras
  • ^ Right! When I was still studying, ang mga kilala ko lang na working student na Mapuans are those working as S.A. Pero yung working outside, wala. Mahirap kasi talaga. Pwera na lang kung 6 units ka lang sa isang term, kaya pa. Pero impractical yung ganun.
  • paano ba mag-apply ng s.a. sa school??
    first standing pa lang ako, okey lang ba un??
  • tophe_17 wrote: »
    ^ Right! When I was still studying, ang mga kilala ko lang na working student na Mapuans are those working as S.A. Pero yung working outside, wala. Mahirap kasi talaga. Pwera na lang kung 6 units ka lang sa isang term, kaya pa. Pero impractical yung ganun.

oo nga sayang lang kung 6 units.. aksaya sa miscellaneous...
  • Unfortunately, I don't think your effort as S.A. won't be that commensurated in Mapua.
  • drei221drei221 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i used to be a working student, mga 3 mos. lang yun.
    i was working as a service crew at jollibee in San Pedro Laguna from
    6am - 12 , then karipas na ako ng pagbyahe papuntang intramuros
    kasi may klase na ako ng 2:30 pm. Partida ginagawa pa ang skyway nun around 1995.

mahirap maging working student lalo pa't sa mit ka nagaaral.
  • drei221 wrote: »
    i used to be a working student, mga 3 mos. lang yun.
    i was working as a service crew at jollibee in San Pedro Laguna from
    6am - 12 , then karipas na ako ng pagbyahe papuntang intramuros
    kasi may klase na ako ng 2:30 pm. Partida ginagawa pa ang skyway nun around 1995.

mahirap maging working student lalo pa't sa mit ka nagaaral.

wow, idol! *okay*
  • ^ You cannot do that anymore with the current school calendar.

You have a fix sked in Jollibee (for example) and you have a variable sked in Mapua (every 10 weeks). It's quite difficult to reconcile both skeds. So the only way to work part-time is to work as a Student Assistant. But then, as I have previously mentioned, working as such isn't worth the effort, at least on what I have witnessed (dunno if they have raised the compensation for SAs).

Besides, working outside won't exclusively suffice either, considering the skyrocketing fees of Mapua Tech.
  • I agree with Kuya Tophe. I would be hard to work and to study simultaneously. And yes, with Mapua's tuition fee, your salary in part-time job wouldn't mean much.

But if you really want to, i am also suggesting you to work as S.A.
    Be an evaluator, or apply as an S.A. at your own department.

I have friends who worked/are working as S.A's.. As far as i know, they receive an estimated salary of 6,000/mo. (that i would have to confirm)
  • ^ 6,000 a month? Kulang yun. Sabagay, 'yan din ang problem ng mga staff. 'Di ko lang alam kung ganyan din ang problema ng mga professors. Pero tingin ko, well-compensated ang faculty members ng MIT.

I suggest sa library na lang mag-SA, lalo na kung mahilig ka sa books. :glee: One of the privileges they enjoy (and that I really so envy) is that they can borrow books from the Reference Section, which an ordinary student cannot do. :(

Pero if you want lighter loads, huwag sa library. Sa Department na lang mismo. It will help a lot especially if you're working as SA on major laboratory subjects.
  • tophe_17 wrote: »
    ^ 6,000 a month? Kulang yun. Sabagay, 'yan din ang problem ng mga staff. 'Di ko lang alam kung ganyan din ang problema ng mga professors. Pero tingin ko, well-compensated ang faculty members ng MIT.

I suggest sa library na lang mag-SA, lalo na kung mahilig ka sa books. :glee: One of the privileges they enjoy (and that I really so envy) is that they can borrow books from the Reference Section, which an ordinary student cannot do. :(

Pero if you want lighter loads, huwag sa library. Sa Department na lang mismo. It will help a lot especially if you're working as SA on major laboratory subjects.

Yes, maliit nga. My friends do not work full-time naman, so that figure is reasonable already. My buddy works as evaluator, and after his duty, he would only relax inside their office.

Regarding the faculty, Mr. Agapito once mentioned that St. Scholastica's College in Manila offered him a job as a professor, but he didn't grab it. Diba they've won the case against the administration? They are going to get their unclaimed money na ata, something like that. Kasi they have level issue ata.

What bothers me is TNB's write up about security guards' salary. A whopping ++ million a month? Who have read that? I know it involves the whole security measurement, pero, it still confuses me.
  • Well, if you just want to have extra money at hand, then working as S.A. is the best and the most convenient way to earn it.