Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Men having female stalkers...

For the men, how do you deal with a situation where a girl has developed an obsession with you to the point of stalking? (And hinde ninyo talaga type yung girl ha). Even worse let's say the girl would end up doing something crazy...

I was just thinking about this kasi naalala ko lang yung isa kong friend. He had a female colleague stalk him like crazy. He was perfectly clear na ayaw niya dun sa girl. The girl would follow him around and a few times waited for him outside his house. Finally it got too much and he really told her off. The girl cried declaring her love for him and got mad yada-yada. After several weeks of stalking, she then tried to get him fired by complaining a sexual harassment suit which she backed out later on. But then the damage had been done and he decided to resign anyway because he couldn't deal with seeing her at work on a daily basis.

My husband told me that one of his subordinates has a crush on him and openly admitted it. She's now chasing after him by constantly asking him to lunch and dinner, being touchy-feely, sending him weird text messages, and actually getting mad and calling other women who talk to him as whores. She even angrily questioned this other female colleague of theirs na nakita niyang nakisabay pauwi sa husband ko. It's freaking my husband out. I warned him that she might pull some sexual harassment suit against him and to keep his guard up.

Comments

• baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

basta huwag hahantong sa eksenang "fatal attraction."
    o baka sa hulihan... may maiiwanan. sino kaya, noh?

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so no one here has have female stalkers eh?
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    not everybody looks like piolo, mydear.
  • I understand where your post comes from... It's not really something I make a big deal out of to reply. And my experience wasn't exactly stalking per se--more like pursued aggressively--by a woman and a gay guy...

-_-

Didn't want to make a big fuss out of it really.
    Constant calls and/or attention-grabbing stunts.
    The girl was not my type though plus she was super insecure.
    I felt a little flattered by the attention.
    Didn't think much about it.
    Didn't feel threatened.
    Didn't freak out, or try to push her out.
    I just let her be. But deadma lang sa kanyang hints.
    After some time, she either realized it's not gonna happen or she eventually got tired.
    And that was that...

Oh... the gay one is more interesting (haha, now you got me pumped up).
    He thought I was gay.
    I don't blame him. I'm somewhat effeminate from time to time.
    He pursued me--first as a friend.
    I didn't realize he was gay. He looked perfectly normal. I thought he was just one of those lonely individuals and that's why he wanted to be my friend.
    Didn't think much about it.
    Tried to accommodate him whenever I have time (again based on my perspective he just wants a friend)
    Hahaha, until he revealed it to me.
    He sent me a cryptic text message in Ilokano i think.
    Someone translatetd to me.
    I freaked out.
    Stopped hanging out with him.
    And that's that.

I saved his Ilokano message because I was trying to pursue his cousin. Hahahaha... But I'm glad I didn't get to use it on her. Turns out she is a friggin' psycho!!!
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ignore lang. Magsasawa rin yun.
  • Sta|kerSta|ker PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    did someone say Sta|ker???