Star Cinema: PIOLO-CLAUDINE Reunion Movie

iluvusabadoiluvusabado Member PExer
edited April 25 in Showbiz - Movies
May nabasa akong aticle na ito raw ang movie nina Piolo at Claudine afte the successful Milan. Siyempre sa Jeusalem isu-shoot.

Comments

• fr34kfr34k Banned by Admin PExer
    pinag-uusapan palang siya...not definite yet...
  • flat_topsflat_tops LiveLife PExer
    gusto ko eto ang matuloy
  • iRebirthiRebirth **** PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tingin ko, after Lobo.... Piolo should get a really long break from doing teleseryes. maybe a year or two. nakakasawa na siya eh. la namang bagong pinapakita.

pagawa niyo na lang siya ng movies like this one and MMKs.

Saka sana hindi si Claudine ang ipareha. Huwag din si Angel Locsin. Maybe someone older like Chinchin Gutierrez.
  • Corrrect!Corrrect! Member PExer
    Yeah, I (sorta) agree. Puro na lang si Piolo at JLC ang nakikitang mukha sa primetime.
  • Freak BoyFreak Boy Member PExer
    Sana makataping na c claudine ng bagong movie.
  • crazy4jlcbacrazy4jlcba Member PExer
    Parang okay to ah. :D
  • kyupaybkyupayb Objective Threadstarter PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Claudine Barretto thanks Piolo Pascual for attending daughter Sabina's graduation

by Nikko Tuazon posted on April 29, 2018

23.4k Shares

IMAGE Courtesy of Claudine Barretto on Instagram

Piolo Pascual attends the graduation of Claudine Barretto's daughter, Sabina, held at Cine Adarna in UPFI Film Center, Quezon City,  Friday, April 27. Piolo is one of Sabina's godparents.

Claudine Barretto thanked former leading man Piolo Pascual for attending her daughter Sabina's graduation day.

Piolo is Sabina's godparent.

Sabina officially graduated from Grade 8 at Multiple Intelligence International School in Quezon City.

Her graduation ceremony was held at Cine Adarna, in University of the Philippines Film Institute (UPFI) Film Center, on Friday, April 27.

Sabina was accompanied by her proud mom and her ninong Piolo on stage to receive her Loyalty Award.

Claudine uploaded a gallery of photos and videos on her Instagram account and wrote:

"Happy Graduation Sabina. we luv u!! Mom, Saint, Q, kuya Cholo, Ninong Piolo @piolo_pascual @pocholobarretto @sabina_barretto_13 #miisgraduation"

Claudine and Piolo worked together in the movie Milan (2004) and the ABS-CBN teleserye Walang Kapalit (2007).

Aside from Piolo, Claudine's nephew Cholo Barretto also attended Sabina's graduation.

SEN. MANNY AND JINKEE PACQUIAO. Meanwhile, Senator Manny Pacquiao and his wife Jinkee sent their congratulations to Sabina through an Instagram video.

Claudine also uploaded the couple's greetings on her Instagram account.

Jinkee told Sabina, "Hi, Sabina! Congratulations on you graduation day. I pray that God will give you the desires of your heart.

"And I will leave this verse to you, it says, 'Seek ye first thy kingdom of God and his righteousness. And all this thing shall be added unto you.'

"Congratulations again on you graduation. God bless you."

For his part, Manny told his goddaughter, "Hello, Sabina. Happy graduation day. Wish you good health and more blessings in your life, and achievements in you life.

"I pray to God that He will guide you and give you wisdom and knowledge that's beyond this world.

"So be good and keep up the good work. Thank you and God bless."

SHARE THIS STORY

Read more at https://www.pep.ph/lifestyle/celebrations/37378/claudine-barretto-thanks-piolo-pascual-for-attending-daughter-sabinas-graduation#TUuEsbCpRPeC4H2f.99

Will Piolo Pascual be doing a movie with Claudine Barretto?

by Jocelyn Dimaculangan posted on August 4, 2018

Piolo Pascual reveals the budget for their Marawi movie titled Children of the Lake.

Since he is wrapping up ABS-CBN's teleserye Since I Found You, Piolo Pascual is now gearing up for his upcoming film about the Marawi siege titled Children of the Lake. 

In an interview with PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) during the story conference of the film held recently at the Cornerstone office, Piolo said about his character:

"Sundalo ako. Classmates ko sina Jess Mendoza, Marc Felix. Team leader namin si Kuya Robin [Padilla], kasama namin si Mylene.

"We're there, the whole entire time during the Siege [of Marawi]."

The ABS-CBN actor said about his character: "He's the more violent one.

"He's been in a lot of wars. This time, he's more of a vigilante. He wants to take revenge and take matters into his own hands. I just want to take revenge and finish this war and save my country."

How are they preparing for this action war film?

"We've been doing a lot of training like gun handling. Kanina lang, we did AirSoft and we did a simulation. We went firing the other day."

Piolo says he enjoys shooting action scenes such as those he did for past projects such as the ABS-CBN teleserye Lobo (2008).

"All my guns we used. I love to train. I love to get sweaty. I'm just really motivated. I grew up watching war movies and I wanted to portray a soldier."

How is it like for Piolo being an actor and a co-producer at the same time?

"Mahirap. Ginawa ko 'yan sa Manila [2009]. Pag umulan, nandun kami sa Malabon, dumpsite. Sobrang shallow ng inuupuan namin.

"I couldn't call na packup kasi made-delay. May mga ganung hazards. Pag producer ka, wala kang cutoff.

"Ang hirap pag producer ka, nakikita mo yung expenses, pag nade-delay, mas malaki ang gastos. But when you see the support of a lot of people, nawawala ang pagod mo."

The cast members of Children of the Lake will be shooting at actual Ground Zero in Marawi City.

"We'll be there for about a month. I'm going to be there for a whole month. Around 100 people will be there."

PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) asked Piolo how big is their budget for their Marawi movie.

He disclosed, "More than P50 million. It's ambitious."

Piolo then pointed out that the movie Children of the Lake is part of Robin's Tindig Marawi project, a campaign to help rebuild war-torn Marawi City.

"Tindig Marawi itself is an ambitious project. We need to come up with P250 million to put up 100 houses for the displaced people. All the proceeds will go to the rehabilitation of Marawi."

Are there plans for Piolo to do a movie with Claudine Barretto in the future?

"Wala pa, e. I'm still relying on what my management is telling me.

"ABS-CBN hasn't told me anything with regards to the film that I'll be doing after the soap [Since I Found You]."

Is he be open to reuniting with Claudine for a movie?

"Of course! Oo naman, Clau yun. Clau helped me a lot. Lifetime na yun.

"The kind of relationship that I have with Claudine, it's gonna be lifetime."

In a previous interview, Piolo revealed that he has already several movies lined up for him.

"Meron akong dalawang na na-oohan na magandang proyekto. Another one with Lav [Diaz], another one with Raya Martin, yung mga indie directors.

"And, of course, Marawi movie [referring to Children of the Lake]."

Piolo previously worked with Lav Diaz for the 2018 movie Ang Panahon ng Halimaw and the 2016 film Hele sa Hiwagang Hapis.

As for Raya Martin, he directed the 2009 film Manila, which Piolo produced.

Piolo is also slated to do another movie with the film production arm of ABS-CBN.

"Naghihintay din ako because depende yun sa schedule, e, pero nakatango pa ko ng isa pang pelikula sa Star Cinema."

Read more at https://www.pep.ph/guide/tv/28292/will-piolo-pascual-be-doing-a-movie-with-claudine-barretto#6TSIWjHHOqP8cOjf.99

#BetYouDidntKnow: Pelikula nina Claudine at Piolo, muntik hindi matuloy?

This Olivia Lamasan masterpiece opened more doors for ABS-CBN to reach larger audiences abroad.
    by Rowena Joy Sanchez 5/10/2018 in STAR CINEMA 25TH ANNIVERSARY

BetYouDidntKnow Pelikula nina Claudine at Piolo muntik hindi matuloy

“Milan,” the 2004 movie that featured the first-time big screen pairing of Claudine Barretto and Piolo Pascual, almost didn’t happen.

According to Star Cinema big boss Malou Santos, brainchild of the film, ABS-CBN President Charo Santos (then executive vice-president) rejected the idea of shooting a movie in Europe (because it’s more expensive) and casting lead stars which she believed had no chemistry.

Even Olivia Lamasan, who Malou tapped to direct the movie, had second thoughts of taking on the project because she initially didn’t see the chemistry between Piolo and Claudine.

Yet Malou fought for the project, going as far as pitching the story to ABS-CBN chairman Gabby Lopez himself. She remembers telling him to see “Milan” as an “initial investment” to further promote The Filipino Channel, the international channel of ABS-CBN, to more audiences.  

Malou’s efforts paid off as she obtained Gabby’s approval. “Milan” was well-received by audiences both here and abroad, and even won acting awards for Piolo and Claudine from FAMAS.

“Milan” was the second film that was shot abroad after “Sana Maulit Muli” (1995), which was partly filmed in San Francisco, California.

PIOLO PASCUAL, NO LONGER WANTS TO ACCEPT TELESERYE PROJECTS?

SHARES
    • For more than 20 years in the industry, Piolo Pascual stayed as a Kapamilya talent and has been very active with television work
    • The actor shared his thoughts about making teleseryes in an interview with entertainment site PEP.ph
    • But the Kapamilya actor is looking forward to doing more films
    • He has worked with award winning directors Brilliante Mendoza and Lav Diaz in the past

Piolo Pascual, 42, is a model, singer, actor, and a film producer. The Kapamilya actor started his career way back in 1994. Since then, his acting career has been instrumental to his success. Because of the potential that the film makers see in him, they trusted the young actor and did lots of soaps and films with him, and were satisfied.

From mere potential to movie veteran, he became a milestone in the industry and when you hear the name Piolo Pascual, his talent, or the total package of him as an artist, is what’s painted in our minds.

For more than 20 years in the industry, the actor stayed as a Kapamilya talent and have been very active with television work. He starred in a comedy-family show on Saturday nights with Tony Gonzaga, Home Sweetie Home, and is a regular on the ABS-CBN musical variety ‘Asap Natin To’ every Sunday.

Is he still open for teleseryes? The actor shared his thoughts about making teleseryes in an interview with entertainment site PEP.ph. He said that he’s been doing teleseryes for the longest time.

“I’ve done more than a dozen soaps, I’ve been in the business for 20 years. It’s the same thing I’ve been doing the last 10 years. I want to be able do other things and diversify,” he said.

“That’s something that… I don’t enjoy doing anymore. I don’t want to be stuck in a set. It’s hard. I mean, I don’t want to take it away from somebody else, but it’s not something that I wanna pursue for now anymore,” he added.

But, the Kapamilya actor is looking forward to doing more films. He had worked with award winning directors Brilliante Mendoza and Lav Diaz in the past.

“We’re just really excited because it’s a good project. We’re almost done. It should be out soon,”he said about his new film with Mendoza.

The actor explained that it is almost done but the director told him to shoot the remaining scenes another day because he needed him to grow his hair.

He shared that he will also be doing a Star Cinema film but did not enclose any details about it yet.

“It’s a reunion film as well,” he teased.

And clarified that it’s not the film everyone’s expecting, a film with former love team Judy Ann Santos.

“Juday and I will always be friends, no matter what happens, you know. Kapag nagkikita kami, parang… wala namang isyu talaga sa amin. It’s just a matter of time, I guess, when she’s free already to do the film,” he said.

“But keeping my fingers crossed, I hope, bago kami tumanda, and that’s what I always say. And anytime she’s free, I’ll make myself free for her,”he added.

From actor to  being a producer, does Piolo see himself as a director too?

“Wala po. Producing lang talaga. I don’t see myself becoming a director. I don’t think it’s on the horizon. I don’t find it appealing for me. I don’t have the knack for it,” he said.

He also shared that producing is more to his liking while directing is a task that is too much to handle.

“Producing, it’s different, because it’s business. But I don’t see myself having to, you know, compose my shots. I don’t like to be a director in that sense because it’s too much to handle, yeah,” he ended.

edited March 27

GUIDE

Claudine Barretto spotted at ABS-CBN; described by Kisses as "ABS-CBN Teleserye Queen"

by James Patrick Anarcon posted on March 27, 2019

image: https://contents.pep.ph/images2/images2/2019/03/27/claudine-kisses-1200-1553599060-1553633785.jpg

image: https://contents.pep.ph/images2/images2/2019/03/27/claudine-kisses-1200-1553599060-1553633785.jpg

Kisses Delavin posts photo with Claudine Barretto during the latter's recent visit to the Star Magic office. Does this mean a project for Claudine in ABS-CBN is in the works?

After many years, Claudine Barretto was spotted at the compound of her former mother network, ABS-CBN.

Claudine was seen in a photo uploaded on Instagram by Kapamilya actress Kisses Delavin last March 25.

Claudine and Kisses were photographed at the Star Magic office at the ELJ Building of ABS-CBN.

Kisses wrote in the caption: "With the ABSCBN teleserye queen"

It isn't clear if Claudine's visit happened on March 25, or if it is a late post.

However, Claudine revealed during her Instagram Live with sister Gretchen Barretto last March 20 that she might be seen in teleseryes and movies in the future.

CLAUDINE'S HEYDAYS AS TELESERYE QUEEN

Claudine started her career with ABS-CBN as part of Ang TV in 1992. Back then, she was managed by ABS-CBN Talent Center, which is now known as Star Magic.

In 1997, Claudine got her big break on television when she top-billed the prime-time series, Mula sa Puso, with Rico Yan and Diether Ocampo.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW 

This was followed by a string of teleseryes with the Kapamilya network, such as Saan Ka Man Naroroon (1999-2001), Sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan (2001-2003), Marina (2004), Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin (2005), Walang Kapalit (2007), Maligno (2008), and Iisa Pa Lamang (2008).

Claudine also headlined several movies under ABS-CBN's film arm, Star Cinema.

For this reason, ABS-CBN tagged Claudine as the "Optimum Teleserye Queen."

NETWORK TRANSFER 

In 2009, people were surprised by Claudine's decision to leave Star Magic and Star Cinema. She signed a management and movie contract with VIVA Films and VIVA Artists Agency.

This was  immediately followed by a shocking career move: transferring to ABS-CBN's rival network, GMA-7.

In 2010, Claudine's contemporary and another ABS-CBN teleserye queen, Judy Ann Santos, was officially dubbed by the network as the "Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera."

Back then, Judy Ann was chosen to be the face of ABS-CBN's celebration of the 60 Years of Pinoy Soap Opera.

It became a big deal when both Claudine and Juday were given the "Teleserye Queen" title.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW 

This was a particularly sensitive topic for Claudine because it was during her network transfer that Juday was given the title.

She said in a 2010 interview, "Basta ang alam ko, kaming dalawa ni Juday 'yon. I really don't dwell on it. Nabigla rin siguro sila sa biglang paglipat ko. Deserving po naman talaga si Juday sa title na Reyna ng Teleserye."

Meanwhile, in a TV Patrol interview with Juday on the same year, she pointed out: "Ako, I believe that if it weren't for Claudine na magkasabay rin kaming gumagawa ng teleserye, dalawa kami. I believe dalawa kami, nagkataon lang na kumabilang bakod siya."

During Claudine's stay with the Kapuso network, she was able to do her self-titled drama anthology and a teleserye titled Iglot, apart from other guest appearances.

In 2012, after her contract with GMA-7 was not renewed, Claudine took

Wenn was supposed to direct Piolo-Claudine reunion project

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Mar 06 2016 06:54 PM

Actor Piolo Pascual

MANILA – Piolo Pascual revealed that Wenn Deramas was supposed to helm his reunion movie project with Claudine Barretto.

Pascual shared this in an interview with ABS-CBN News’ MJ Felipe on Saturday.

“May pinitch sa kanya si Clau actually, Direk told me. Sabi nga niya, ako na lang daw, 'yung schedule ko and pag-pitch sa Star Cinema. Siyempre naghintay na lang ako kay Tita Malou (Santos) as to when we were supposed to meet for it. Hindi na nga natulong. Sayang,” he said.

Deramas directed Pascual and Barretto in “Buttercup” in 2003 and “Walang Kapalit” in 2007.

Just like many of Deramas’ friends from the entertainment industry, Pascual said he still could not believe that the director had passed away.

"Words can never describe the pain, the sadness, the grief that we all feel kasi parang sobrang nakakalungkot. I have been friends with Direk Wenn since I was in college. He's always been there. Ang sarap niya kasi kasama, napakagaan. Itong nangyaring ito -- we were supposed to do a film pa. I’m still in shock actually. Hindi ko pa rin matanggap,” he said.

Deramas, best known for directing the highest grossing film of all time in the Philippines "Beauty and the Bestie," died on Monday due to cardiac arrest. He was 49.

Claudine, Piolo to reunite in Cathy Garcia-Molina film

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Apr 25 2019 01:17 AM

Claudine Barretto and Piolo Pascual in a scene from the 2004 film ‘Milan.’ Star Cinema

MANILA — Claudine Barretto and Piolo Pascual are finally set to reunited on the big screen, 15 years since the release of their last film together, “Milan.”

The actress announced the project in an interview on “Tonight With Boy Abunda” that aired on Wednesday, saying blockbuster director Cathy Garcia-Molina is on board for the yet-untitled film.

According to Barretto, filming will take place in Florence, Italy some time in June or July this year. She did not give further details.

The project appears to cement Barretto’s showbiz comeback, as she is also set to star in the April 27 episode of “MMK” alongside Jameson Blake.

It will follow the life story of RJ Cunanan, a dancer whose dreams are sidelined because of a condition that paralyzes parts of his body. Barretto portrays RJ’s mother, Vhing, while breakout actor Blake plays the young dancer.

A career revival has been overdue for Barretto, who revealed she had originally been poised to resume her “Optimum Star” moniker in 2015, when she starred in “Etiquette for Mistresses.”

That plan, however, was aborted as she fell ill at the time, and had to undergo six operations in a span of four months, she revealed for the first time in the Thursday interview. Her medication then, she said, also caused her to gain weight.

Acknowledging she wasn’t yet ready to talk about the condition, Barretto emphasized that she is now well and feels ready to take on more roles.

Juday naunahan ni Claudine kay Piolo

Last updated Apr 9, 2019

Ni Mildred A. Bacud

Seryoso na raw ang pagbabalik-showbiz ni Claudine Barretto. Sa dami rin kasi ng kontrobersiya sa buhay niya, nauudlot ang pagbabalik niya.

Pero ayon sa aktres, gustong-gusto na raw niyang magtrabaho muli.

Balitang ngayong buwan ay ipapalabas na ang MMK episode niya.

Ang good news pa ay magkakaroon daw sila ng reunion movie ni Piolo Pascual at sa ibang bansa rin ito kukunan. Matatandaang ginawa nila ang pelikulang “Milan” taong 2004 na talaga namang naging blockbuster hit. Sequel kaya ito?

Iniintriga na inunahan pa raw nila ang reunion movie nina Piolo at Judy Ann Santos na sa tagal ng plano ay hindi pa rin matuloy-tuloy.

Kakalipat lang din ng dating asawa ni Claudine na si Raymart Santiago sa Dos.

Magkaroon din kaya ng pagkakataong magkatrabaho sila ng aktres?

MINDANAO

Sa November nakatakdang ipalabas ang pelikula ni Direk Brillante na Mindanao, bilang bahagi ng pagdiriwang ng Centennial (100 Years) ng Philippine Cinema na magki-kick off sa Setyembre.

Bida rito sina Judy Ann Santos at Allen Dizon.

At one point, ang title niyon ay Bayang Magiliw, na naging Maguindanao, bago naging Mindanao.

Iyong Bayang Magiliw ay gagamiting title ng isa pang movie na tatampukan din ni Piolo, kasama sina Baron Geisler, Roco Nacino, at Laurice Guillen. Naku! Baka puwedeng isama sa cast si Judy Ann Santos para mag-reunion na sila ni Piolo!

Natawa si Direk Brillante. “Hahaha! Sige… tingnan natin kung puwede.”

Ang latest, si Claudine Barretto ang nakakasama ni Piolo sa shooting  ng Lupang Hinirang.

So naunahan ang Juday-Piolo reunion?

Naagaw na nga si Rico Yan, pati ba naman ang pagbibida sa reunion movie inaagaw pa rin ni Claudine?!

Hayuuup, talaga, BenThought!

Claudine – Piolo reunion movie finally happening

Krissy Aguilar - 1 min ago

“Milan” movie starring Claudine Barretto and Piolo Pascual. Image:Instagram/@abscbnpr

MANILA, Philippines – Claudine Barretto and Piolo Pascual are finally reuniting on the big screen.

Barretto announced the news in an interview with “Tonight With Boy Abunda” aired Wednesday night.

“I would be doing a movie this end of June or July in Florence with Piolo [Pascual],” Barretto said.

The actress disclosed the movie will be directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina.

This will serve as Barretto and Pascual’s comeback film since their last project in 2004 “Milan” directed by Olivia Lamasan.

Meanwhile, Barretto is taking her first lead role on television since 2016 in an episode of “Maalaala Mo Kaya” (MMK) on Saturday, Apr. 27, with Hashtag member Jameson Blake.

Her last television appearance was MMK’s episode titled “Luneta Park” with Dominic Ochoa in December 2016. /gsg

‘From Milan to Florence’ Piolo Pascual, Claudine Barretto to reunite in new movie in Italy

by Staff Report | Entertainment

Manila, Philippines- Claudine Barretto has revealed that she will reunite with Kapamilya ultimate leading man Piolo Pascual in a new movie project to be shot in Florence, Italy.

In an interview, 39-year-old Barretto said their new film will be supervised by blockbuster director Cathy Garcia-Molina.

Molina was director of the blockbuster hit ‘The Hows of Us’, the biggest selling and record breaking film since 2018.

”I will be doing a movie project with Piolo at the end of June or this July. This will be shot in Florence,” the Optimum actress told Tonight with Boy Abunda.

The untitled project comes 15 years after their successful team-up in the movie “Milan” that shed light on love and plight of Overseas Filipino Workers or OFWs.

Milan is a 2004 romantic film directed by Olivia Lamasan. Pascual played the role of Lino who searches for his missing wife in Milan until he met Jenny (Barretto), a hardworking Filipina.

Barretto refused to give more details about her upcoming movie with Pascual. Her last film was “Etiquette for Mistresses” and this year’s special episode of Maala ala mo Kaya with Jameson Blake.

Juday naunahan ni Claudine kay Piolo

Last updated Apr 9, 2019

Ni Mildred A. Bacud

Seryoso na raw ang pagbabalik-showbiz ni Claudine Barretto. Sa dami rin kasi ng kontrobersiya sa buhay niya, nauudlot ang pagbabalik niya.

Pero ayon sa aktres, gustong-gusto na raw niyang magtrabaho muli.

Balitang ngayong buwan ay ipapalabas na ang MMK episode niya.

Ang good news pa ay magkakaroon daw sila ng reunion movie ni Piolo Pascual at sa ibang bansa rin ito kukunan. Matatandaang ginawa nila ang pelikulang “Milan” taong 2004 na talaga namang naging blockbuster hit. Sequel kaya ito?

Iniintriga na inunahan pa raw nila ang reunion movie nina Piolo at Judy Ann Santos na sa tagal ng plano ay hindi pa rin matuloy-tuloy.

Kakalipat lang din ng dating asawa ni Claudine na si Raymart Santiago sa Dos.

Magkaroon din kaya ng pagkakataong magkatrabaho sila ng aktres?

Claudine and Piolo's film posters for "Walang Kapalit" (left) and "Milan"
    Star Cinema/Released

Claudine Barretto confirms reunion movie with Piolo Pascual
    Jan Milo Severo (Philstar.com) - April 25, 2019 - 1:48pm

MANILA, Philippines — Fifteen years since the release of their last movie together, “Milan,” Claudine Barretto and Piolo Pascual are set to reunite for a new movie project. 

In her interview with Boy Abunda on “Tonight With Boy Abunda,” Claudine confirmed that she is coming back for a movie project directed by blockbuster director Cathy Garcia-Molina. 

“I will be doing a movie this end of June or July in Florence with Piolo. This is going to be directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina,” Claudine said. 

Apart from the movie with Piolo, Boy also asked Claudine if she is willing to do a project with Judy Ann Santos. 

“Yes. Matagal na ‘yan eh. Matagal na ‘yan namin pinagusapan ni Juday. It's that siguro wala talagang maganda pang project,” Claudine said.   

Claudine is set to make a showbiz comeback after her long absence in the industry with a “Maalaala Mo Kaya” episode on April 27 with Jameson Blake. 

She added that she really wanted to work already because the last time she made an attempt for a showbiz comeback, she got sick. 

“This time talaga I want to really work na. Last time I did ‘Etiquette,’ I got sick. I got really, really got sick and I got really, really big. It's something that I'm not yet ready to talk about yet. I couldn't work. Now, I'm okay,” she assured.

Claudine & Piolo
    Reunion Movie nina Piolo at Claudine, walang urungan
    0SHARES00

SHOWBIZ NEWS NOW NA! - Boy Abunda (Pilipino Star Ngayon) - July 12, 2019 - 12:00am

Kabi-kabila ang mga pelikulang gagawin ni Piolo Pascual ngayon pagkatapos ng naging bakasyon ng aktor sa Europe. “One with Alessandra (de Rossi) that she wrote and she’’ll be direc­ting. Another one is puppy love that we’re going to shoot in Bacolod for two weeks. Lock-in kami do’n,” bungad ni Piolo.

Nakatakda ring gumawa ng isang reunion movie ang aktor at ang dating katambal na si Claudine Barretto. Matatandaang pumatok sa takilya ang pelikulang Milan na pinagbidahan ng dalawa noong 2004. “The one with Clau in September. Originally it’s in Florence. It’s a toss between Prague, Czech Republic of Florence (Italy),” paglalahad ng aktor.

Kailangan pakaabangan ng mga tagahanga nina Piolo at Claudine ang bagong pelikula dahil ibang-iba ang tema nito kumpara sa Milan. “It’s not a continuation. It’s a good story, super nice story,” giit ni Piolo.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/pilipino-star-ngayon/showbiz/2019/07/12/1934003/reunion-movie-nina-piolo-claudine-walang-urungan#i6XA70kKrRoFxA5g.99

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file