COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Buce Lipton - Biology of Perception

Check Bruce Lipton's work. I recommended watch his full videos, it's clearer, of course. ;) Well, puede na din magtigaya sa youtube. Not sure if this 7 episode are complete, i found this but actually the actual dvd has different title.

====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ7GqWpEqM&feature=related

Thinking beyond the genes

We all somehow "know" that the mind/body connection is key to real health. Are you tired of trying to find the words that describe how the mind and body are related, and why their relationships are important for proper health?

A renaissance in Cell Biology now provides the cutting edge science - real science - to prove how holistic health therapies work! Research scientist Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., introduces a long-awaited paradigm shift in the biomedical sciences. The new science will inspire your spirit, engage your mind and challenge your creativity as you comprehend the enormous real potential for applying this information in your life and in your profession.

http://www.brucelipton.com/introduction

Comments

• In my own understanding the basic concept is like we are in a matrix ( he mentioned in one of the video), a single cell is an organization itself, -simple to complex system. Everything is an organic matrix (he meant -alive), cell , earth, solar systems, galaxies and our own universe, each system is interacting to its outside environment. We get our perception ( mind process) from outside environment which is the main key to drive the behaviour of the organization within the cell system. Whatever a mind (main system controller) dictates, the system are programmed to follow orders. And whether we are aware or not, because of bad control and bad management of the main controller , the effect are confusions, chaos and disorganization. In other words, this could be one of the reason why cells can be destructive among other cells. (eg. cause of cancer etc.).

===

here's more:

Bruce Lipton - Fractal Geometry
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4PmNVcnd_4

I guess, it’s an open interpretation, just like the movie matrix, everytime you watch it, it has different view, depending on the day, I guess. hehehee! It has many interpretations and according to the producer of Matrix, and they want to leave it that way.

There is no single, definitive interpretation of The Matrix, because the sum total of perspectives is infinite. But there are more integral and less integral interpretations, and the integral interpretations—up to this point— have been getting the short end of the stick, something this dialogue is intended to end.

[/U].

so if to ask, what( who or where) is the ultimate source of universe, the answer is: it's relative to one's perception, which is i.n.f.i.n.i.t.e. so far, we have not figured it out who/what is the prime mover. Obviously, Bruce Lipton is not IDer/creationalist and other personal gods etc, maybe he is more of a theistic evolutionist, or other non-thiest belief systems - eg. pantheist/deist etc. *okay*, or he could be agnostic.

overall, i like his explanation- digestible!
  • To thiests, athiests,non-thiests,agnostics etc, (exception to the fundamentalists/literaliists) i think, we have to agree with this:
    Perception: The Power of the New Biology
    We perceive the environment and adjust our biology, but not all of our perceptions are accurate. If we are laboring under misperceptions, then those misperceptions provide for a mis-adjustment of our biology. When our perceptions are inaccurate we can actually destroy our biology. When we understand that genes are just respondents to the environment from the perceptions handled by the cell membrane, then we can realize that if life isn't going well, what we have to do is not change our genes but change our perceptions. That is much easier to do than physically altering the body. In fact, this is the power of the new biology: we can control our lives by controlling our perceptions.
    We are holding "truths" about science that are actually untruth, they are actually "assumptions," and false assumptions at that. Until we correct them, we are misunderstanding our relationship to the planet, to nature and the environment. As a result we are destroying that which has provided us life, the environment.

False assumption number one is that the universe is made of matter and its understanding can be attained by studying matter Our perception of a material-only biology and environment is no longer scientifically accurate. Another assumption is that genes control life. It is actually our perceptions that control life and by changing our perceptions we can get control over our lives. I will discuss more about this later. Assumption number three is a very dangerous assumption: that we arrived at this point in our evolution using the mechanisms of Darwinian theory, which may be summed up as "the survival of the fittest in the struggle for existence." It turns out in the new biology that evolution is based on cooperation. Until we understand that, we keep competing with each other, struggling and destroying the planet without recognizing that our survival is in cooperation and that our continued competition is the death knell of human civilization.

The Future of Medicine
    Everything in the universe is now understood to be made out of energy; to our perception it appears physical and solid, yet in reality it is all energy and energies interact. When you interact in your environment you are both absorbing and sending energy at the same time. You are probably more familiar with terms such as "good vibes" and "bad vibes." Those are the waves at which we are all vibrating. We are all energy. The energy in your body is reflecting the energy around you because the atoms in your body are not only giving off energy, they are absorbing energy. Every living organism communicates with these vibrations. Animals communicate with plants; they communicate with other animals. Shamans talk to plants with vibrations. If you are sensitive to the differences between "good" and "bad" vibrations, you would always be leading yourself to places that would encourage your survival, your growth, your love, et cetera, and staying away from situations and places that would take advantage of you or cancel who you are.

so far as I read, Lipton is a theist ( he is not naming who is the special god so far). Maybe he has a point, that we are all interconnected/interrelated, as Einstein's principle of relativity and concept of God.

I agree that our survival is about cooperation. The new definition may add to the survival of the f-i-t-test ( where as the fittest is not the strongest, smartest, fastest, biggest etc, but those who can "adapt" , fit-in to its environment). It has to be rewritten or modified but not completely eliminate the basic concept. Cooperation is the sub-unit of an organization, it's about growth =survival. Oppositely, the result of disorganization is conflict/war = death. I guess, the universal God is working out there, its the GOd of the cause and effect , i may call.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file