1988 Bb. Pilipinas: We Want It For Our Collections Of Major Beauty Contests

Hi guys! I and my friends are collectors of major national and international beauty contests (their news clippings, photos, souvenir programs, VCD/DVD copies, etc.). Does anyone of you have clear DVD copies of the 1988 BINIBINING PILIPINAS PAGEANT? The Bb. Pilipinas Charities Office has it in VHS tape. We want it in DVD copies. I and my friends would like to get or buy them from you to complete our collections. Please be sure that they are really clear and uncut DVD copies.

We have these file photos of the 1988 BB. PILIPINAS ROYALTY (the winners, queens and title holders):

1988BbPilipinasQueens.jpg
1988 Winners/Queens (from left): Bb. Pilipinas-Maja International Maria Muriel Moral, Bb. Pilipinas-Universe Perfida Limpin, Bb.Pilipinas- International Maria Anthea Robles, Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism Maritoni Daya

ThePresidentwiththeQueens.jpg
Photo taken during the 1988 inauguration and opening of the New Farmers Plaza Mall in Araneta Center. From left: Bb. Pilipinas-Maja International Maria Muriel Moral, Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism Maritoni Daya, Philippine President Corazon Aquino, Bb. Pilipinas-Universe Perfida Limpin, Bb. Pilipinas-International Maria Anthea Robles

Among the 1988 Queens, MARIA MURIEL "LALA" MORAL was the only international winner and awardee. Here are some of her file photos:

MsMaja.jpg

1988BbPilipinas-MajaInternational.jpg
1988 BB. PILIPINAS-MAJA INTERNATIONAL MARIA MURIEL MORAL

Cus10043.jpg
1988 MISS PHILIPPINES-MAJA INTERNATIONAL MARIA MURIEL MORAL
BEST IN NATIONAL COSTUME AND MISS MAJA SIMPATICA AWARDEE
1988 MISS MAJA INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT

Comments

• connoisseurconnoisseur The Expert PExer
    MORE PHOTOS OF MARIA MURIEL MORAL DURING HER INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION IN PUERTO RICO:

MsMaja20.jpg

MsMaja21.jpg

MsMaja24.jpg

MsMaja25-1.jpg

MsMaja27.jpg
    MARIA MURIEL MORAL, IN HER WINNING NATIONAL COSTUME

NEWS RELEASE:

MsMaja300.jpg

Maja100.jpg
    MARIA MURIEL MORAL, 1988 BB. PILIPINAS-MAJA INTERNATIONAL, the Philippines' bet to the 1988 MISS MAJA INTERNATIONAL Beauty Pageant held in Puerto Rico, won the BEST IN NATIONAL COSTUME AWARD, besting over 50 countries. Above photos show Muriel dressed in her winning golden costume, a traditional gown worn by Moslem princesses. The costume is a creaton of noted Filipino fashion designer RENEE SALUD. Muriel also bagged the 1988 MISS MAJA SIMPATICA AWARD.

Again, we are looking for the 1988 Bb. Pilipinas Pageant in clear and uncut DVD copies to complete our collections.

Kindly send us now your name and complete business address or contact numbers (landline and cellphone) through this email address: [email protected]. Thank you!
    icon14.gif IT'S GOOD THAT WE HIGHLIGHT THE INTERNATIONAL AND GLOBAL (WORLDWIDE) VICTORIES OF THE PHILIPPINES IN THE WORLD!

THE INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION OF MARIA MURIEL MORAL IN PUERTO RICO:

THE MISS MAJA INTERNATIONAL 1988 OFFICIAL CANDIDATES

Maja_1988-group.jpg
    The official candidates are posing and waving before the national and international press photographers at the Bayamon Beach in Puerto Rico. The delegates from Africa, such as Miss Egypt and Miss South Africa, are not in photo. Miss Philippines Maria Muriel Moral is in red pants standing 7th from right.
    You know someone in another forum asked me this question: "Why are majority of the pictures of just one queen?"

This is my answer.

Well, it's because I'd like to highlight too another notable achievement, triumph or victory of our country the PHILIPPINES in the international, global, or world scene by a Filipino woman, the MISS PHILIPPINES queen, MARIA MURIEL MORAL, the 1988 BB. PILIPINAS-MAJA INTERNATIONAL.

I posted several photos of her wearing the Bb. Pilipinas (Ms. Philippines) Crown and our winning Philippine National Costume because MARIA MURIEL MORAL (our fellow Filipino national) brought and gave honors and prestige to our country too (with her BEST IN NATIONAL COSTUME and MISS MAJA SIMPATICA Awards).

Like other global, major beauty competitions, I'm sure there were so many great national costumes that represent the diverse national identities and cultures of so many different participating nations (especially, the European and Latin or South American countries) at the 1988 MISS MAJA INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT, but MARIA MURIEL MORAL (the PHILIPPINES phil_flag.gif) beat and bested them all, the biggest countries of the world such as the U.S.A., Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, China, India, Australia, and so many other nations!

THE BIGGEST COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD

largecos.gif

THE CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD

continentslg.gif

MARIA MURIEL MORAL EMBODIES THE PHILIPPINES phil_flag.gif AT THE GLOBAL (WORLDWIDE) CONTEST/EVENT WHERE SHE WON THE INTERNATIONAL AWARDS...

phnewzz.gif
    (worldatlas.com images)

phil_flag.gif
    THE PHILIPPINES, MARIA MURIEL MORAL, BESTED THE COUNTRIES/NATIONS OF THE WORLD!

MsMaja27.jpg

MsMaja24.jpg

IN HER WINNING FORM AND BEARING, WEARING THE GOLDEN PHILIPPINE NATIONAL COSTUME

MsMaja300.jpg

INTERNATIONAL WINNER, INTERNATIONAL AWARDEE

phil_flag.gif REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES (RP) Maja300.jpg
    MISS PHILIPPINES MARIA MURIEL MORAL, BEST IN NATIONAL COSTUME, AT THE 1988 MISS MAJA INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION HELD IN PUERTO RICO

As a Filipino phil_flag.gif, I'm proud of her, too!

Her fellow queens in the 1988 Bb. Pilipinas batch, Perfida Limpin and Anthea Robles, did not win any award in their respective international competitions so there's no any international winning photos about them that I can post here. Even more with Toni Daya, the 1988 Bb. Pilipinas-Tourism whose title had no international contest thus she did not represent the Philippines in any international competition. Toni Daya joined the Bb. Pilipinas contest twice (she was a candidate in 1984 and 1988) but she did not win any major national title for any international pageant so she did not compete internationally. However, gifted with a good singing talent, Toni Daya thus joined the Philippine local showbiz as an entertainer (singer-actress) and she made it good. She produced a single hit (a Filipino love song titled "Kung Alam Ko Lang") that became quite popular to the Filipino masses...

'Hope we could get soon any respondent here having the 1988 Bb. Pilipinas (Ms. Philippines) Pageant in good VCD or DVD copies to share or to sell to us...

Our email address: [email protected]
  • bizbuddy88bizbuddy88 Member PExer
    Wow! Looking at the world maps above, it's only now that I've truly realized how small our country the Philippines is!

...Yeah, our nation is only small but our beloved Philippines, our dearest Motherland, is an exotic, amazing and wonderful country!!!

I love you, Ms. Philippines Maria Muriel Moral!!!

You also made our country proud to the whole world!!!

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!! :rpflag: Mabuhay ang Pilipino!!! icon14.gif
  • The CosmopoliteThe Cosmopolite At home in the World PExer
    map_philippines_400605.gifMsMaja300.jpg125px-Flag_of_the_Philippinessvg.png125px-Flag_of_the_Philippinessvg.png
    Maja300.jpg

Ms. MARIA MURIEL MORAL IS TRULY A GLOBAL (WORLDWIDE) WINNER!

bizbuddy88 wrote: »

Wow! Looking at the world maps above, it's only now that I've truly realized how small our country the Philippines is!

...Yeah, our nation is only small but our beloved Philippines, our dearest Motherland, is an exotic, amazing and wonderful country!!!

I love you, Ms. Philippines Maria Muriel Moral!!!

You also made our country proud to the whole world!!!

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!! :rpflag: Mabuhay ang Pilipino!!! icon14.gif

That's very true, bizbuddy! Just look at my avatar too and you'll see that our country is really that small just like some of the other Asian nations!

But as you said, though our beloved Philippines is only small, our dearest Motherland is really a beautiful, amazing and wonderful country like no other in the world! :)

Indeed, Ms. Philippines-Maja International Maria Muriel Moral is also a world winner for her contest and competition (the event) is global or worldwide (in the world scene--participated in by many countries of all continents all over the globe) unlike any prime minister or presidential contest (race) or election and proclamation which are high profile (meaning intentionally conspicuous, well-publicized presence or stance) and even if there are invited guests of foreign leaders of other countries during the proclamation of the prime minister or president winner, it is only an internal affairs (internal event) of any country which is only hyped internationally by foreign media.

To know that Ms. Moral beat and bested the biggest countries of the world, bueno, that's something great that the Philippines and Filipinos should also be proud of! icon14.gif
    25gur7d.jpg

Engr. Maria Muriel Moral, then single, as Women's Journal Cover Girl (February 1989 Valentine's Issue)
    She graced the Women's Journal magazine cover for the second time (as cover girl again) in the May 2012 Mother's Day Issue of the magazine but this time as a Mrs. Universe...

o6h9vm.jpg

WOMAN OF THE UNIVERSE

First Mrs. Universe-Intelligence, Engr. Muriel Moral-Pandi (or Lala), on the cover of Women's Journal magazine, is shown beaming (smiling radiantly) in the Universe. Seen behind her are our home planet, Mother Earth, the stars, galaxies, and nebulas across the Universe...
    BEING BOTH A MISS PHILIPPINES AND A MRS. PHILIPPINES QUEEN & TITLE HOLDER

1988 Binibining Pilipinas-Maja International, Engr. Maria Muriel Moral,
    is the only international winner in the 1988 batch of Bb. Pilipinas queens (she won the Best in National Costume and the Miss Maja-Simpatica awards at the 1988 Miss Maja International Pageant held in Puerto Rico).

She's not a Bb. Pilipinas repeater.

Moreover, she is the only Bb. Pilipinas major title winner/holder who is a Mrs. Universe-Philippines queen & title holder (2010).

She's both a proclaimed Miss Philippines (a Bb. Pilipinas) and Mrs. Philippines (a Mrs. Universe), and the winner of the first-ever-awarded 'Intelligence Title' in the Universe.

Here are the videos of her homecoming and a TV interview with her at ANC (ABS-CBN News Channel).

Please watch... Thank you!

It's really nice to look back at Engr. Maria Muriel Moral-Pandi who is a multi-award-winning beauty queen in the international or global level...

and in the universal contest/event too! :) :) :)
    I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!
    Geometry Dash 2.0 | Dr Driving | Sonic Dash | Square Quick | Papa Louie 2 | Trollface Quest 2 | Monster High Games | Agar

You are welcome! May I add these too...

You know there's NO any Binibining Pilipinas (Miss Philippines) who is a Mrs. Universe-Philippines -- it's only her, Engr. Maria Muriel Moral-Pandi.
    CONTACT AND INVITE OUR FIRST MRS. UNIVERSE-INTELLIGENCE WINNER

By the way, if you are an individual or company (private or government) who would want to contact and invite Engr. Muriel Moral-Pandi to be your guest in your event/affair (as a speaker, a judge in your beauty competition, a ribbon cutter in your inaugural, a studio guest in your TV program/series, etc.),

or to be your company's print ad/commercial/image model and endorser of your product or service (such as cosmetics, perfume, jewelry, apparel, bag, shoes, medicine/drug, mother/baby care, or salon, etc.),

or to be a featured cover girl of your local, national and international magazine, etc.,

kindly email now your invitation or proposal through the Mrs. Universe Philanthropy, Inc. (MUPI) using this email address:

[email protected]

Thank you and GOD bless! :)
  • alicetayloralicetaylor Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post
    monkey go happy | cat mario | learn to fly | mahjong online| happy wheels demo | pacman game
  • ngocanhngocanh Member PExer
    You need to have time to take care of the active. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you.
    baixar sonic dash , baixar banana kong
  • cattranggcattrangg Member PExer
    Mostly people have all the same things when they are writing academic task or any other writing, especially light music most people like during the writing.
    baixar subway surf,
    baixar dr driving,
  • hanglinhhanglinh Member PExer
    When traveling you can often capture the beautiful photos as a souvenir? I would love to save it, to later be able to look back and remember it.
    b612 l retrica
  • lehang560lehang560 Member PExer
    Maybe what I do not correct but I'm trying my best. I hope people can take it and perfect it together. So I feel more motivated.
    piano tiles 2 l slitherio l b612 app
  • Start a new week of work, I often listen to music for inspiration for the work. Because of the nature of work needed creativity to mind, so I have the most comfortable, and it's added to your social networks to learn about your friends thinking
    download snapchat l download musicas
  • thuthu01thuthu01 Member PExer
    Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing software. And after hours of work stress you can also come up with a game certain to entertain and relax
    strike force heroes 2 , square quick , facebook baixar , whatsapp baixar
  • I appreciate your article, to me this is good and quality article. I regularly to your blog to read the post. I hope you will be more and more blog entries to add richer. You can also visit my website at any time.
    <a href="http://pokemongogame.net/">pokemon go game</a> , <a href="http://holalauncher.org/">; download hola launcher</a>
    <a href="https://baixarfacebookgratis04.wordpress.com/">baixar facebook</a> , <a href="https://baixarwhatsapp10.wordpress.com/">baixar whatsapp</a>
  • Your article made me very impressed. I enjoyed it, I would expect at your website, or more articles
    download hola launcher , pokemon go game , baixar facebook , baixar whatsapp

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file