Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

ProV International, Inc.

Can you guys share some info regarding this company? You know, like working environment, salary, benefits, training, career advancement and StUFF. Thanks! :);):)

Comments

• Bump!

Bump!
  • sa GT tower ba yung ofc nila?
  • red_track wrote: »
    sa GT tower ba yung ofc nila?

opo. 37th floor ata pagkakaalam ko.
  • anyone??? :confused:
  • I want also to know these company's existence here? any info
  • ProV International (Philippines)
    37/F GT Tower International, 2813 Ayala Ave., Makati City, 1226 Philippines
    http://www.provintl.com/index.htm

sayang, hindi ako nakapunta sa screening nila last march 1. conflict sked kasi. puro programmer trainee ang open. 1 day screening nun. sayang talaga. :(
  • Ako din hindi nakapunta. Yung friend ko natanggap pero nag-aalangan tumuloy kasi limited lang ang alam namin tungkol sa company. No idea regarding compensation, career growth, at may 2 years bond pa. So if anyone knows something, please share. Thanks! :bashful:
  • Bump!!!

Up Up Up

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
  • LancesonLanceson PEx Rookie ⭐
    Any info about this company. Are they still hiring for that programmer trainee?
  • Hi Lanceson... All i know is that it is an international company based in Florida at may office sa GT Tower Makati (See Reply #7). Also, some info from the website. Other than that, wala pa din like compensations, benefits and how it's like to work there. Hopefully may magreply...

Re: the hiring of prog trainees, ang alam ko kktapos lng ng recruitment for the next batch. Magsstart sa April 1.
  • hi guys, i have a scheduled interview with this company this week. hope someone can share the experience with the company: interview, salary, benefits, bonds, opportunities, stability. thanks!
  • up up up ...
  • up up.......
  • wala atang pexer na may idea sa prov ah.bago palang ata dito s pinas.
  • kaya pala wala pang nkakaalam dito sa PEx, last year lang pala ito dito sa pinas. oh well, balita ko Ok naman ung benefits, compensation at malaki ang chance for travel op. Not sure about the exact figures, though.

Yun lang. Just want to share.:)
  • kadyArch wrote: »
    kaya pala wala pang nkakaalam dito sa PEx, last year lang pala ito dito sa pinas. oh well, balita ko Ok naman ung benefits, compensation at malaki ang chance for travel op. Not sure about the exact figures, though.

Yun lang. Just want to share.:)

Hi Kadyarch,

Curious lang, why are you so interested in this company? dream company mo ba ito? nakita ko naka 4 or 5 "bump up" ka na for this thread. In what line of IT are you into?
  • i'll have my 2nd interview with this company on Wed. any tips or any info with this company?
  • Hi guys,

Glad to find this thread, I'm also looking for some info on ProV. I already passed the technical screening and awaiting for a formal job offer from them.

Cheers,

blackwingph
  • sevenblues wrote: »
    i'll have my 2nd interview with this company on Wed. any tips or any info with this company?
    Hi guys,

Glad to find this thread, I'm also looking for some info on ProV. I already passed the technical screening and awaiting for a formal job offer from them.

Cheers,

blackwingph

hi to both of you.

can you share infos from your interviews? are you fresh grads? what position are you being considered for or the roles you're going to take there?

what have you learned bout their compensation & benefits? how bout the working environment have you observed their office? anything bout their culture, flexible time etc.?

thanks,
    dong
  • hi to both of you.

can you share infos from your interviews? are you fresh grads? what position are you being considered for or the roles you're going to take there?

what have you learned bout their compensation & benefits? how bout the working environment have you observed their office? anything bout their culture, flexible time etc.?

thanks,
    dong
    Dong,

I'm already a experienced developer and I applied for a senior post with ProV. I only had one interview last week and the one who interviewed was the Senior Project Manager for .NET. Currently I have no idea what are the benefits and the work environment is like there in ProV. I'm still awaiting for the formal job offer this week. I'll let you know of the updates here in PeX.

Regards,
    blackwingph