Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

your fave gin blossoms songs

shempre, top of the list pa rin till i hear it from you. but i also like follow you down and competition smile. sayang, this band disbanded. they could have made more songs.

Comments

• I'm not a big fan, however, I like playing Hey Jealousy so simple yet so melodic.

goth-home.gif Barely breathing
  • Hey Jealousy from their first album, New Miserable Experience, is my sentimental favourite... :)
  • :?:? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    As Long as It Matters... theme song namin ng ex ko :( those days.....
  • ..................."KELI RICHARDS"

........A VERY RARE B-SIDE ON THE "FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU" SINGLE

.................ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THEIR BEST. EVEN BETTER THAN MOST OF THE SONGS ON THEIR STUDIO ALBUMS.

[This message has been edited by DEATHCRAYON (edited 06-28-2000).]
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hey Jealousy
    Found Out About You
    Allison Road
    Follow You Down
    As Long As It Matters
    Til I Hear It From You
    Until I Fall Away

It's a good thing I have a cd of their greatest hits so that I can listen to them anytime! :D
  • "Till I Hear It From You"--- ganda talaga
  • till i hear it from you :)
  • same here, "till I hear it from you"
    oh yah, ganda rin ng "Found out about you"
  • all of their songs! smokin.gif

i have copies of their 2 albums: miserable experince (?) and congratulations, i'm sorry.

great albums! worth listening! d sya soft or hard rock! just right for the ear! esp. when travelling. cool music!

smokin.gif
  • Definitely "As long as it matters" and "Found out about you".
  • Hey Jealousy
    Found Out About You
    As Long As It Matters
    Til I Hear It From You
    Until I Fall Away

d best!!!!
  • Allison Road
  • As Long As It Matters!!!

:D:D:D
  • Hey Jealousy :D all time fave
    and...
    Till I hear it from you
  • competition smile
    hey jealousy
  • .............YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO HEAR "KELI RICHARDS"!!!!
  • wax, i was just planning to put up a topic like this pero naunahan mo ko..anyway wala lang!

looking up i saw nothing but blue in the bluest sky... can't help it eh! pero Competition Smile talaga! followd by i'll be alright...as long as it matters...as long as you're here with me now...Till I Hear It From You, Hey jealousy, Found Out About You...madami eh! i never gets tired of listenin to them especially if you got their acoustically yours CD!

anyway i think that the Miserable New Experience album is better than Congratulations Im Sorry...but the thing is, their BEST SONGS are in Congratulations Im Sorry...well Hey jealousy can compete with Till I hear It From You...but what about As Long As It Matters, Competition Smile and Not Only Numb..mas maingay kse yung New Miserable...dba? wala lang. it is like they wrote the saddest song and turned them into a New Miserable Experience...they have a slow start...but what a Great Finish!

peacelove and godspeed!
  • FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU
  • as long as it matters
    til i hear it from you
    :D
  • hey jealousy
    found out about you
    competition smile