Girls: Marrying a Gay Man?

Here's a good story that I read recently. This is a story of a single with an 8 year old son. She's in her 30's.

After breaking off with her son's father, she has been in several other relationships, but she's been burned mostly. Nothing seems to work.

Now, she has a gay friend for 10 years. She gets along very well with this friend. He loves her son like it was his. And they have an emotional bond. If he were straight he would be, in her words, her soul mate.

The guy has some problems as well. He has some issues with his being gay and wants to hide it by having a wife. So, he proposed to her that they get married. At first, she scoffed at the proposal. She didn't take it seriously and thought it was a joke.

But, to her surprise, she was contemplating about it more seriously. It seemed like a perfect match.

Now girls, if you were this woman's friend or if you were in this woman's shoes, what would you do and why?

Comments

• je_suisje_suis perdu PExer
    naka-relate ako...
    parang ganito kasi kami nung bestfriend ko (for almost 10 years na rin since hs). he's gay pero di "out"... he told me before, if ever maging single parent man daw ako, he would gladly take the responsibilities of a father to my would-be child. serious siya, and ako naman, i don't know if dapat ko bang seryosohin yun... haven't given much thought..
    anyway, if i were the woman on the story, i'll consider his proposal. kasi i believe, it will work naman if both are willing to make it work. just be clear with the intentions siguro. compromise on things... marami naman ang ganung set-up na nagiging ok.
    i don't know, mejo unconventional lang siguro.
  • Fatness1stFatness1st Captain of your heart PExer
    pokerbuff wrote: »
    Here's a good story that I read recently. This is a story of a single with an 8 year old son. She's in her 30's.

After breaking off with her son's father, she has been in several other relationships, but she's been burned mostly. Nothing seems to work.

Now, she has a gay friend for 10 years. She gets along very well with this friend. He loves her son like it was his. And they have an emotional bond. If he were straight he would be, in her words, her soul mate.

The guy has some problems as well. He has some issues with his being gay and wants to hide it by having a wife. So, he proposed to her that they get married. At first, she scoffed at the proposal. She didn't take it seriously and thought it was a joke.

But, to her surprise, she was contemplating about it more seriously. It seemed like a perfect match.

Now girls, if you were this woman's friend or if you were in this woman's shoes, what would you do and why?

parang story ni sharon cuneta - francis pangilinan ito a... :lol:
  • 24242424 Guest PExer
    gay husband? better than nothing, just don't expect too much when it comes to intimate subjects, mainly because he might have other preferences. :)
  • SAINT DESTROYERSAINT DESTROYER lolo pexer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    OT: i salute those men (who are gay) but still have the balls to take responsibility in raring for a child..

If you really think that by marrying a gay person your problems can be solved then do it..
  • princeangeloprinceangelo 400% Thomasian PExer
    i believe in soulmates!!
  • tonio_d_moniotonio_d_monio Member PExer
    A lot of gay men have wives and they seem to lead an ok life. Now i am unsure of how their marriage relationship is, but they do have kids -- which means that they still do it.

But honestly i have no frigging clue. Maybe post ka sa "Alternative Preferences" section and see what comes back...
  • pokerbuffpokerbuff Recovering Lurker PExer
    ^Thanks, but I'm really looking for a woman's perspective on this.

Sana more girls would share their views if they were in this situation.
  • bicst8fembicst8fem Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ...parang movie scenario ito ah...''The Next Best Thing" starring Madonna and Rupert Everett...

but if you're going to ask me if i were in her shoes...i'll grab it as long as we have the same vision and dreams for my child,,as a mother i want my kid to experience happy childhood in a family-oriented set-up... though time will come that the kid will ask questions i wont hesitate to tell the truth..*okay*
  • search555search555 Member PExer
    This is an interesting topic and I hope I can contribute. ;)

Anyway, gays or bisexualy guys have different sexual needs/likes. If ever you marry your friend, Im sure he will be a good father to your son and will be loyal to you. However, there will come a time where his sexual needs will surface and may take over him. It doesnt mean that he doesnt love you anymore, its just that human nature (or need) is taking over. When this time comes, you have to be open and see how to satisfy this need.

In our case, in the beginning of my relationship with my wife, I have already explained that I am bi and that I have different sexual need from normal guys. However, these sexual needs doesnt need to be satisfied by having sex with another guy. It can be satisfied by different ways.

Luckily for me, my wife is open and ok with the idea of threesome. :lol: So my sexual needs is being satisfied while I keep being loyal to my wife. Btw, we have two handsome sons already. :naughty:
  • pokerbuffpokerbuff Recovering Lurker PExer
    Thanks for those who shared their points of views so far.

But what I'm about to say will sound rude.

Though this is an open forum, and there aren't any restrictions on who can post in any thread, let me make it clear that I am not looking for the homosexual point of view in this thread.

FOR IF I WAS LOOKING FOR THE GAY P.O.V., I'M COGNIZANT ENOUGH TO POST THIS ON THE ALTERNATIVE PREFERENCES FORUM.

So please, gay men of the Philippines, though this topic has the word 'GAY' written in the title, I would appreciate it if you recognize that this is N-O-T a GAY thread.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Would the wives have to share their husbands with other men?

It's one thing to be gay and have a happy monogamous marriage with a woman but sharing a spouse with someone does hurt and I don't think sharing a husband with another man lessens the pain either...
  • baklitabaklita taas kilay PExer

ano ba yan? parang binubuking ang aking personal na buhay
    dito. binigyan mo tuloy ako ng ideya. ano kya kung ipamahagi
    ko sa "Alaala Mo Kaya" ang aking salaysay sa tunay kong lovelife?

juice miyo... matsumeme ako nito nang di oras, noh!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklita

• popgirlpopgirl work hard, party hard! PExer
    ok sa akin. i thought of it a lot of times.

i've been in and out of relationships.. manhid na nga ako e... di na naiinlove. siguro there's something wrong with me na kasi parang sports na lang sa akin ang pakikipagrelasyon.

anyways, i have this gay friend na hindi "out" and minsan iniisip ko what if i ask him to marry me na lang. for sure, it will be a happy marriage kasi we've known eachother for such a long time and masaya kami sa company ng isa'i isa. i will even be willing to share with him everything that i have. kasi he's family to me.

yun nga lang... sa intimacy... paano kaya? depende sa arrangement. syempre may needs siya, may needs din ako.
  • rabbaddalrabbaddal Westchester Ranger PExer
    Ice Burn wrote: »
    Would the wives have to share their husbands with other men?

It's one thing to be gay and have a happy monogamous marriage with a woman but sharing a spouse with someone does hurt and I don't think sharing a husband with another man lessens the pain either...

It doesn't just hurt. It's adultery.
  • icequeen_eicequeen_e you'll get by with a smayll PExer
    actually in my opinion cguru its okay for your friend to accept the guys proposal , kasi kung sincere naman yung guy na kahit gay sha , he would gladly have them pero shempre hindi rin foolproof that the relationship would last , considering the needs , tsaka i dunno , it myt be hard din for the kis if ever na sa susunod maging open na yung dad sa pagiging gay , iicipin ng kid na normal yung ganun ...
    Well some women agree to this situation for money.
    Rich closet gay needs a woman to hide his gayness (and perhaps have children). Woman becomes babymaker and gets all the monetary comforts she wants.

I know a gay couple who has this scenario. But it's even weirder. Gay 1 + Gay 2 are a known couple but Gay 2 is married and his wife also lives with them. The kids are both Gay 2's with his wife but they refer to Gay 1 as their dad as well. It's rumored though that 2nd kid is Gay 1's thru artificial means.

Pero they seem happy with the arrangement. I don't really know the wife's take on the whole thing but she has all the monetary comforts she wants (because Gay 1 is filthy rich. As in really really rich.), despite everyone calling her the gold digging baby maker behind her back.
  • ishtepishtep ♥ iDo ♥ PExer
    pokerbuff wrote: »

kung mahal naman nya talga anak Q, why not continue our frienDship into an intimate one... :D :love:
  • rabbaddalrabbaddal Westchester Ranger PExer
    Ice Burn wrote: »
    Well some women agree to this situation for money.

Rich closet gay needs a woman to hide his gayness (and perhaps have children). Woman becomes babymaker and gets all the monetary comforts she wants.

Pero they seem happy with the arrangement. I don't really know the wife's take on the whole thing but she has all the monetary comforts she wants (because Gay 1 is filthy rich. As in really really rich.), despite everyone calling her the gold digging baby maker behind her back.

This reminds me of that Aussie blogger Brian's essay entitled "Clam Chowder". :lol:
    :lol:

Marami namang ganyan eh. Lalo na mga gold diggers. Naka jackpot sila. Their "papa" doesn't want to have sex with them except for the unpleasant business of baby making. So they are free to skank around with anybody they please while their husband does the same with men nga lang. Tapos provided pa sila for whatever material goodies they want for their "silence" on rich hubby's gayness.
  • quichelorrainequichelorraine ebony and ivory PExer
    Nope. No way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file