NCLEX National Council Licensure Examination

1121314151618»

Comments

• benj_luv06benj_luv06 -iKarU- PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hiring po ulit ang EXL ng USRNs with at least 2 years clinical experience and Local RNs with at least 1year clinical experience or 1 year BPO experience for our Utilization Management.

Please contact me at 09078181309 for more details. Hati Tayo sa referral fee na makukuha ko :)
  • hi! hiring po ba until now ang exl for USRNs? thanks!
    hi! hiring po ba until now ang exl for USRNs? thanks!

yes hiring pa rin po. please contact me at 09078181309 :)
    Hiring po ulit ang EXL ng USRNs with at least 2 years clinical experience with 40k signing bonus and Local RNs with at least 1year clinical experience or 1 year BPO experience for our Utilization Management.

Please contact me at 09078181309 for more details. Hati Tayo sa referral fee na makukuha ko
  • akosimarkakosimark Member PExer
    Hi! can someone help me kung paano magpaendorse sa FL? CA kasi ako nag apply ng nclex before. ipapalipat ko sana sa FL. pwede niyo po ba ako tulungan kung paano? nalilito kc ako. salamat
    Calling all US Registered Nurses! Get Php100,000 Joining Bonus plus guaranteed Php 36,000 plus monthly salary!

Our company is looking for US NCLEX Passer with active or inactive license.

If you have inactive US license (usually state of CA NCLEX Passer), our company will endorse your license to other state to make it active .

Willing to be assigned in MOA Complex, Pasay
    With signing bonus up to 100K for USRNs or NCLEX passers
    I can give you 50% of the referral fee worth 30K

For Local RN,

Salary package is up to 25-30K once you will be regularized and you will be eligible to work on midshift (1PM to 10PM/ 2 to 11PM)
    I can give you 50% of the referral fee worth 5K
    If you are planning to take NCLEX, our company will sponsor your application, review and exam fees.

If you have questions please contact me at 09078181309 or send your resume @ [email protected]
    Calling all US Registered Nurses! Get Php100,000 Joining Bonus plus guaranteed Php 36,000 plus monthly salary!

Our company is looking for US NCLEX Passer with active or inactive license.

If you have inactive US license (usually state of CA NCLEX Passer), our company will endorse your license to other state to make it active .

Willing to be assigned in MOA Complex, Pasay
    With signing bonus up to 100K for USRNs or NCLEX passers
    I can give you 50% of the referral fee worth 30K

For Local RN,

Salary package is up to 25-30K once you will be regularized and you will be eligible to work on midshift (1PM to 10PM/ 2 to 11PM)
    I can give you 50% of the referral fee worth 5K
    If you are planning to take NCLEX, our company will sponsor your application, review and exam fees.

If you have questions please contact me at 09078181309 or send your resume @ [email protected]
  • USRN with Active License? Expired, need renewal?
    Tired of doing the same role in your current company?
    Well-compensated but stressed?
    Stuck for years and no growth?

Start FRESH!

Earn up to 40k (Basic+20% NS Differential)
    With HMO benefits
    13th and 14th Month Pay
    Sign-in Bonus of 60k
    And work in Eastwood,Quezon City!
    Willing to start ASAP

Be part of the first wave of our pioneering account and be one step closer to building your dream.

Work in a less stressful environment and get to the top fast! We entertain remote phone interviews for interested applicants.

We are also hiring Team leads and QA's.
    Thank you.

Email your resume: [email protected]
  • NURSETALANURSETALA Member PExer
    Pls. help!,isa na akong RT (registered tambay), after working sa hospital for 3 yrs, since wala naman ako gingawa ngayon, gusto ko sana magtake ng NCLEX, kaso hindi ko alam kung pano ko sisimulan...Sino po may alam sa inyo na review center na magaassist na pte yung processing at review? yung magtetake nalang ako. Hindi ko kasi talaga alam kung pano. pls help me...
  • The_SeekerThe_Seeker Member PExer
    READ: http://www.nurseupdates.com/nclex-application-steps-philippines-foreign-nurses/

Some BPO companies like Unitedhealth Group in McKinley Taguig and EXL (Mall of Asia) are hiring nurses with clinical background then eventually sponsor their NCLEX review and examination.
  • rodinarodina Member PExer
    This is for my friend. What are the top 5 or top 10 NCLEX Review Centres sa Cebu and Leyte? COuld you please post the rate and website links. Salamat po.
  • MikeeMikes28MikeeMikes28 Member PExer
    Ang first step po is to look for a state kung san ka mag NCLEX, then go through the verification process with CGFNS, pagkagawa mo ng account sa CGFNS at pagka provide mo ng information about your educational background and license, they will ask you to get your documents authenticated, pero that's after magbayad ka ng $350-400.00 via credit card. Usually ang hinihingi nila eh authentication ng license at TOR, so ayun, pag na receive nila yun, i-rereview nila yun then pag ok lahat, bibigyan ka nila ng ATT (authorization to test) para makapag NCLEX ka na. I will be taking NCLEX for Tx, yung friend ko naman sa FL ang swerte niya kase waived ang authentication ng license niya, TOR lang hiningi sa kanya ako 2 hahahah.
  • silverwhizsilverwhiz Member Tennis FL Champion 🎾
    The_Seeker wrote: »
    READ: http://www.nurseupdates.com/nclex-application-steps-philippines-foreign-nurses/

Some BPO companies like Unitedhealth Group in McKinley Taguig and EXL (Mall of Asia) are hiring nurses with clinical background then eventually sponsor their NCLEX review and examination.

ano pa kayang companies ang ganito?
  • itsaxlrossitsaxlross Member PExer
    Good day PEx people!
    Sharing to you a good opportunity for nurses.

Our company offers USRN Academy.
    The company will shoulder all the expenses starting from the application to review center to the actual NCLEX exam.
    All you have to do is to provide all the required documents and pass the exam.
    ALL EXPENSE PAID!
    YOU WILL HAVE A SALARY DURING YOUR REVIEW!

Once you pass the exam. Your basic pay will increase and theres a lot of additional benefits that youll have. You just have to work for the company for 2 years.

The company offers a competitive compensation like
    BASIC PAY
    USRN ALLOWANCE
    FOOD, TRANSPO, and CLOTHING ALLOWANCE
    COMPLEXITY PAY
    MONTHLY INCENTIVES

Estimate earnings per month= P45k and up

Open for all NURSES!!!!

If you would like to apply, kindly email your resume at
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
  • dandy34dandy34 Member PExer
    mga tol diba need ng US ss number before makapag apply ng nclex exam? pano pala yun kapag wala akong ss number? noon kasi sa cali pwede eh mula nung 2009 required na ss number nila before ka mapakag apply ng nclex dun :(
  • Nursing Review Resources.

Thank me later!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file