Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV

ano ang gusto mong iremake/adapt para sa TV?

Comments

• Sailor Moon

Sailormoon- Maja Salvador
    Sailor Venus- Iya Villania
    Sailor Mecury- Empress Shuck
    Sailor Jupiter- Alex Gonzaga
    Sailor Mars- Megan Young

Slum Dunk
    Jc Tiuseco
    Chris Tiu(super crush k yang 2 yan)hihihihi

Titanic
    Angel
    John lloyd
  • Elcuerpo98.jpeg

gabby concepcion-salvador cerinza
    gretchen barretto-isabel arroyo
    john estrada-andres corona

546971960.jpg00001159.jpg
  • 695551_DV_L_F.jpg
    Toni Gonzaga
    Derek Ramsy

hl-brokeback_mountain-300.jpg
    Diether Ocampo
    Jericho Rosales

Untitled-1_5.jpg
    Anne Curtis
    Sam Milby

Dreamgirls-Dream-Girls.jpg
    Sarah Geronimo
    Rachelle Ann Go
    Yeng Constantino

1186290751.jpg
    Bea Alonzo
    John Lloyd Cruz

dahilmahal-large.jpg
    Maja Salvador
    Jake Cuenca

Cruel_Intentions_Movie_Poster.jpg
    Zanjoe Marudo
    Angelica Panganiban
    Nina Jose
  • for Cruel Intentions...

it would be better with Jake Cuenca, Roxanne Guinoo, Cristine Reyes... now that is a hot cast... compared to your chubs Nina Jose, Photoshop Panganiban and ... Zanjoe Zanjoe Zanjoe.
  • ^yuck jake:yuck: I prefer cristine reyes and zanjoe that would be hotter than hot
  • Do Re Mi Starring Maricris, Jonalyn And Aicelle
  • ruri_asagiruri_asagi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    SCHOOL DAYS (an anime)

230px-SchoolDays.png
    untitled-3.jpg

Story
    Makoto Itou is a young Japanese high school student beginning his second term at the fictional Sakakino Academy, which from his daily train rides to and from the school, becomes infatuated with fellow student Kotonoha Katsura; a girl that also commutes. When a new classmate acquaintance of his, Sekai Saionji, discovers his secret crush on Kotonoha, she helps introduce both of them to each other and overtime they grow closer and agree to date. However in spite of her proud and triumphant matchmaking efforts, Sekai inadvertently becomes jealous of the new couple, having also developed feelings toward Makoto.

The following afternoon on her way home at the nearby train station in front of the school, Sekai finds Makoto waiting for Kotonoha to rendezvous for a date. He sits with her and reiterates his appreciation for her help, and feeling heavily indebted, offers repayment anyway he can. Though she believes he is overreacting, Sekai decides to redeem her obligation by placing a kiss on his lips as her train pulls in; quickly rushing into an open passenger car and happily bidding a dumbstruck Makoto luck on his date.

try nila
  • etxeteraetxetera PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    One of my wish tv adaptation had been granted :D I'm excited pano ang atakeng gagawin ng network considering it is something well-loved by many at kung madami mag-oober da bakod for the sake of seeing their beloved characters on tv :naughty:

Sana more on happy than disappointed ang resulta :)
  • ex deo scientiaex deo scientia PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    EvaFonda. wrote: »
    Dreamgirls-Dream-Girls.jpg
    Sarah Geronimo
    Rachelle Ann Go
    Yeng Constantino

Hindi kaya ng vocals ng tatlong yan ang Dreamgirls. La Diva dapat: Jonalyn, Aicelle and Maricris, anyway soulful talaga silang kumanta. Hindi puro tili lang like Sarah, or false soul like Rachelle. And hindi puwede si Yeng, hindi niya kaya ang high registers. And I Am Telling You lang hindi na kaya ni Yeng.
    etxetera wrote: »
    One of my wish tv adaptation had been granted :D I'm excited pano ang atakeng gagawin ng network considering it is something well-loved by many at kung madami mag-oober da bakod for the sake of seeing their beloved characters on tv :naughty:

Is this All About Eve?

Is this All About Eve?
  • etxeteraetxetera PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Nope AAE is the least project I dreamed of having a remake. Even fellow eves are not excited and keen as well. I'm talking of another upcoming project ;)
  • relstormrelstorm PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    FOR ADAPTATION FROM AN ANIME SERIES

Flame of Recca
    Fushigi Yuugi
    Ghostfighter
    Slam dunk

INSPIRATION FROM AN EXISTING TALK SHOW IN THE US

A late night daily talk show ala "Late show with David Letterman" and "Tonight show with Jay Leno" proposed host of the show Jojo Alejar (ABS, please give this guy his biggest break!)
  • P.S. I love you sana remake ni KC Concepcion and Piolo? or Sam?
  • princess hour - angel and piolo
    ^ Nope AAE is the least project I dreamed of having a remake. Even fellow eves are not excited and keen as well. I'm talking of another upcoming project ;)

I have a different group that absolutely likes the idea. :)
  • Gusto ko yung Marrying A Millionaire!!! :bounce2: :bounce:

Bagay ito kay Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa!!! :love:

*okay*
  • for Cruel Intentions...

it would be better with Jake Cuenca, Roxanne Guinoo, Cristine Reyes... now that is a hot cast... compared to your chubs Nina Jose, Photoshop Panganiban and ... Zanjoe Zanjoe Zanjoe.

wats your probem with nina and angelica???

SHUT UP!
  • hana kimi taiwan
    meteor garden
    noli me tangere
    ibong adarna