Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

do you define gothic peeps are attractive?

just curious! i need suggestions?

Comments

• some can pull it off, some are just plain creepy ugly
  • do you mean: "do you find gothic peeps attractive?"

though i love black, i don't find gothic people attractive. it's kinda "creepy" kasi (no offense). i think 99.9% of gothic peeps are problematic or have some deep seated problem they can't resolve. i wouldn't mind being friends with them though. i'd be willing to hear them out and help them if needed.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Most of the Gothics we see today are Posers. They say they dress for uniqueness and rebelling against society but you see a whole bunch of them already and a lot of them hang around in packs. So much for the stress on uniqueness and rebelling against society eh?
  • Aren't goths supposed to be pale skinned and they wear makeup and typicall all black attire?

The ones that I see in philippine TV were labeled as emo, where they have these hairstyles that cover one of their eyes, and wear black mascara around their eyes.

Don't you mean emo instead of goths?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Goths --> http://www.thebestlinks.com/images/c/cd/Goths.jpg
    Emo --> http://www.fashionshanty.com/images/emo/girls-emo-haircut.jpg
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ive been with one. That was the longest relationship I had. She was a true goth and getting to know her was like swimming into the deep sea.

She didnt always wear the black clothes though.
  • first band namin ni now-SO was a goth/death band - ayaw niyako ka-banda! potah niya! hahahahaha
    and yes, everyone we knew wore black, some wore more eyeliner and mascara than I did
    but it was more than just a fad then - it was more about the music
    nowadays, sobrang commercialized na and parang caricature mga goths today
    but to each his own naman - I look at it as a choice and as self-expression and real life will catch up to them someday just like it did with us

SO no longer looks like a satanic sex god - gone are the flowing, curly locks, the dark "gothic" clothes, the too-tight jeans hayyy!

but he still plays that axe like it's nobody's business and continues to write manic songs kahit nag-iba na kami ng tugtugan

I still love to wear a lot of black though - sort of a tribute to those days still
  • Sta|kerSta|ker PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ice Burn wrote: »
    Most of the Gothics we see today are Posers. They say they dress for uniqueness and rebelling against society but you see a whole bunch of them already and a lot of them hang around in packs. So much for the stress on uniqueness and rebelling against society eh?

this i agree
    they try to conform with punkista looks, skateboards, black everything

goths are meant to think like one... but one thing they pulled of as goth is to be a deviant to society...
  • goths,emos,punks,dungis,maria claras walang appeal sa akin.

if you will...whereas ang mga contemporary, modern and most impt mabangong kababaihan, weakness ko yan. bonus kung may small tatoo sa small of back, ankle and left or right lower tummy below the navel.