Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

volunteer doctors wanted for medical mission

the RCYC nursing unit of the University of Santo Tomas is in need of doctors to participate in their medical mission in Sitio Haduan - a remote area in Pampanga.

please email me at [email protected] for those who are interested.

this is an all expense paid trip. =)) the tentative date for commencement of the project is subject to the availability of the doctors.

thank you!

proud to be Thomasian!

Comments

• hello! u can invite members of or ask any assistance from the Medical Missions Inc. of the UST FMS. their office is located at 4th floor, across the Gross Ana Lab, specifically just beside sa back door ng Med audi.

perhaps you should show them a letter from the RCYC nursing unit requesting for their participation stating the date, time, & place, # of doctors needed, etc.
  • hello! u can invite members of or ask any assistance from the Medical Missions Inc. of the UST FMS. their office is located at 4th floor, across the Gross Ana Lab, specifically just beside sa back door ng Med audi.

perhaps you should show them a letter from the RCYC nursing unit requesting for their participation stating the date, time, & place, # of doctors needed, etc.

hello. MMI has got its own missions to attend to. I highly doubt if the people there (especially their nursing unit) would entertain us. We opt not to go to them due to "politics".

thanks anyway.
  • AltweggAltwegg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Is it a one-day affair? Transpo?
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I suggest you forward this to email groups of alumni rings.

in this case, you'll be more efficient.

good luck!

walang mangyayari sa grupo niyo kung iuuna niyo ang pulitika.
  • hello. MMI has got its own missions to attend to. I highly doubt if the people there (especially their nursing unit) would entertain us. We opt not to go to them due to "politics".

thanks anyway.

sending them a letter won't do you any harm. if ever their response is not good, you know you did everything to invite them. umpisa pa lang bumibitaw ka na. "politics" na kaagad ang dinadahilan mo. what if pumayag sila?

personally, i don't know if i can go coz baka duty ako nun sa hospital. besides, you havent given the date & time yet.
  • AltweggAltwegg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bluedsky_md, 'the tentative date for commencement of the project is subject to the availability of the doctors' daw.
  • oh well, good luck na lang sa kanila.
  • Altwegg wrote: »
    Is it a one-day affair? Transpo?

yep one day lang po. kami na po ang sagot sa transpo pati food.
  • clawed_out wrote: »
    I suggest you forward this to email groups of alumni rings.

in this case, you'll be more efficient.

good luck!

walang mangyayari sa grupo niyo kung iuuna niyo ang pulitika.

lahat naman po may pulitika. alam na po namin yan from the start pa lang. siguro iba ang panahon nyo sa panahon namin. iba iba lang po ang experience natin siguro.

btw, graduate na ko. i'm just helping the officers.
  • I was an officer of the MMI Nursing Group circa 1999-2000.
    'La lang. :naughty:
  • Try to contact yung mga fraternities ng UST Medicine, they might help you.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lahat naman po may pulitika. alam na po namin yan from the start pa lang. siguro iba ang panahon nyo sa panahon namin. iba iba lang po ang experience natin siguro.

btw, graduate na ko. i'm just helping the officers.

It doesn't matter kung anu-ano ang experience natin or mo for this matter.
    You always have a choice. Use that to your advantage.

We've already told you how to penetrate through different networks.

Walang mangyayari kung puro keso-keso ang inu-una sa buhay.

Keso de bola.