Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Love Life or Career?

I'm sure this is a dilemma that blisters around our minds making us contemplate on what will make us happy and satisfied. We only live once in this world and I'm sure we want to make the most out of it. With that in mind, I just would like to ask a question:

Which one do you prioritize in life?

Comments

• depende, its on a case to case basis,
    if you felt like may magandang oppurtunity for work and u are confident enough to say na ang love naman makakapghintay then go for work muna, until such time that you have enough, note just enough hndi naman kelangan multi-million, just enough to make you survive and live a comfortable life togther w/ ur loved ones.... then go for it...
    but if you cant then i guess its the other way around....
  • What kind of job/vocation do you have such that it gets in the way of your lovelife? Even people who work 80+ hours/week manage to have a lovelife.

• talagang depende sa pagdadala o pagdiskarte yan. nasa time
    management yan. bakit mo isakrispisyo ang isa kung kayang
    gawin ang dalawa, de vaah?

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• tiara_18tiara_18 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^hahaha tama si baklita :D hindi din totoo yung kapag swerte sa career eh walang swerte sa lovelife...nasa tao din yan, nasa tamang diskarte, tamang pagbabalanse ng mga bagay bagay, hindi sa lahat ng oras dumadating ang tunay na pag-ibig at hindi din sa lahat ng oras dumadating ang swerte sa hanapbuhay, kapag dumating ang "true love" gamitin mo itong inspirasyon para makapgtrabaho ka ng mahusay or kapag dumating naman ang swerte gamitin mo din itong inspirasyon isipin mong ito ay para sa iyong minamahal :D

balanse lang pare kalma ka lang :D wag ipressure ang sarili
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lovelife, antayin ko na lang mana ko sa lola ko :lol:
  • Sa ngayon gusto kong karirin ang lovelife kapag nakita ko na. lol
  • Career.

When you got mo' money, you can buy all the mens you wants!!!

In all shapes and sizes!!!

hehehe
  • ilang beses na itong naitanong sa akin, and for so long as I can remember I kept on giving the same answer.

career pa rin..

though dapat talaga ay hindi pinapagpilian yun, dapat lang maintindihan ng partner mo na porket kayo na eh igigive up mo na yung personal growth mo.

hindi namnan ata fair yun.

mahalagang mahalin mo muna ang sarili mo bago ang iba..
  • It's not hard to balance career and lovelife. What people really have a hard time balancing is career with lovelife and social life and activity life and space alone life and flexible life and so on and so forth.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    a good career should not get in the way of a true love life. who says we can never have the best of both worlds? it's just a matter of time management and knowing what to prioritize at given times and circumstances. :)
  • neneodinneneodin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I choose the career,ayun broken marriage ako after 15 years.

Ngayon balance ko na,baka maghanap ang mister ko kapag wala na akong time sa kanya.I learned a lot from my own fault...
  • Neither. You should prioritize yourself.

Only you will know which to sacrifice. And when you do live with it.

http://profiles.friendster.com/60842874

• a stable professional career can sustain lovelife more
    than the other way around, o de vaah? lol

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• Ive been praying that God will give me both.. a good career and a partner in life.. but He grants me only one.. that is a career.. so might as well do my best.. as for the partner, i will still continue to pray for it. It certainly is to be lonely not having someone to share your achievements with!
  • CSMeekaiCSMeekai PEx Rookie ⭐
    I'd still echo on what mckay said:

no amount of success can compensate failure in the home or family.

IMHO, those people who are truly successful are those who know how to make time for their life outside work.

being busy with your career, for me, is a lame excuse not to be able to see your love ones or to see to their needs or show them that you are there for them. we don't wait for time to be free, we make time so we can be free to spend it with them.

:)
  • When I was still single, career muna, siyempre I need to give something sa family ko eh... And when I get married gusto ko magwowork pa rin ako, though, yung tama lang and won't affect my career as a wife...
    Then, I got married to a lawyer based in CA. I'm still continuing my work and at the same time I'm working for my husband's law firm... Whew! ang hirap, yung oras ko hindi ko maayos (kasi daytime nila gabi sa atin) and since I'm working daytime dito, kailangan ko pumasok ng office at 8am, wala na akong tulog... Kaya, I decided to give up my job and just focus on my marriage and my work dun sa law firm ng mister ko... I know that things aren't the same pag married ka na... Mas ok na ako with my situation right now and I'm happy though I gave up my work--dream job... Mas I cannot afford if my marriage will suffer because I don't want to lose my job.
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hala career yata ako...

i flew out here to the US last yr, my boyfriend and got married before I did though, and I'm sort of making him give up his career in the call center industry to come here with me. so he'll follow late this year.
  • you can have both.

it aint so hard.
  • you can have both.

it aint so hard.

:noevil:

couldn't agree more..
  • ang hirap talgang mamili eh, kung career o lovelife..