FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

PSYCHOLOGY SUBJECT -- help us!

zaithiezaithie ♥ fangirl ♥ PExer
pa help namn po iexplain ang mga ito.. my exam kc kme d2..:mecry:

eto ung statements:

1. Erik Erikson, an ego psychologist, identified 8 stages of psychosocial development. He contends that in each stage, there is a particular crisis experienced by the individual brought about by changes in a person’s maturity level and the social situation.
2. Gordon Allport said that personality is “the dynamic organization within the individual of those psychophysical systems that determine his characteristic behavior and thought.” He distinguished traits and dispositions. He was also one of the first psychologists to describe maturity.
3. Murray called his study of the individual ‘Personology’, emphasizing the relevance of personal history and the ‘superordinate value of directionality of (a person’s) activities.’ He identified a number of needs that humans have and devised the Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) to determine an individual’s personality.
4. Cattell, a trait theorist, used factor analysis to determine 16 personality factors or main traits. He defines personality as “that which permits a prediction of what a person will do in a given situation.”
5. Abraham Maslow, considered to be the father of humanistic psychology, believes that people are inherently good and that people have the capacity to choose how to respond to situations. His hierarchy of human needs includes physiological, safety, belongingness, self-esteem and self-actualization.
6. Carl Rogers is best known for his method of client or person-centered therapy. He believed that there are three necessary therapeutic attitudes necessary for change: empathy, acceptance and genuineness. These attitudes create a condition in which clients can be free to acknowledge and to act on their actualizing tendency.

khit anu po jan aus na... or pwd kht madami.. khit brief explanation lng..thank u!:) :)

Comments

• ReiiiReiii Member PExer
    marami libro sa library. :)
  • fattybearyusfattybearyus Registered User PExer
    Huh?? This are very basic psychology. You can find this in any general psychology book or better Theories of Personality.
  • mikki_prettymikki_pretty catatonic state PExer
    no need for you to use the internet.. sa libro lang maiintindihan mo na.. i think this is very self-explanatory once you have a brief understanding about their theories..

madali lang yan! good luck!
  • Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma ✭✭
    The TS is looking for a free ride... :rolleyes:

TS: Maybe you ought to post what you have understood so far about these statements that way you can get a discussion going with the rest of the people here rather than expect a spoonfeeding...
  • blueberry_sexyblueberry_sexy Winner ✭✭✭✭
    magbasa ka na lang ng libro ng psychology ang magaling na author si FELDMAN at Rita ATKINSON..... madaling intindihin ang mga libro nila, good for you!!
  • zaithiezaithie ♥ fangirl ♥ PExer
    cge po! hahaha.. adami kc nyan e!
  • baguhangtaobaguhangtao Member PExer
    Tungkol kay Erik Erisson... I'm not sure pero I think we took this up ngayong 4th year HS ako.

I'm not sure whether this is the one you're looking for or not.

Erik Erikson's 8 Stage Development
    1. Infancy (birth - 18mos) - Ego Dev't: Trust vs Mistrust
    2. Toddler (18mos - 3yrs) - ED: Autonomy vs Shame/Doubt
    3. Play Age (3 - 5 1/2) - ED: Initiative vs Guilt
    4. School Age (6-12) - ED: Industry vs Inferiority
    5. Adolescence (13-18) - ED: Identity vs Role Confusion
    6. Young Adulthood (19-35) - ED: Intimacy vs Isolation
    7. Adulthood (36-60) - ED: Generativity vs Stagnation
    8. Old Age (60-death) - ED: Integrity vs Despair

I think kaya mo nang iexplain bawat isa with the keywords.
  • cmq23cmq23 Lundagin mo, beybe! PExer
    Uh, shouldn't you just check any standard General Psychology textbook? It's all there. That's what you do when you study. Read your books, and not ask random people in some forum to give you answers. Tama si Ice_Burn, by the way...

Sorry, but I just got really annoyed by this thread.
  • treefingerstreefingers laimnan PExer
    these are basics , baby. basahin mo nalang. :)
  • krizzzie07krizzzie07 .angeL. PExer
    funny. dear, hindi ba tinuro yan sa inyo? wala ka bang book? pwede ka namang maglibrary. maraming nagsasabing self-explanatory ang psychology (which is not true). pero definitely, mas maeexplain mo ang psych concepts kaysa philo. so go girl, kaya mo yan! midterms na.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file