Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

BPO | Call Center Salary and Benefits Comparison

Hi guys...Some threads here have discussed this but they were not comprehensive or medyo nahati sa ibang threads. Maybe give some insights, to the best of what you know or heard, with regards to the salary and benefits you receive from your respective company. This will be a big help to those who are seeking employment in call centers.

Example: NAME OF YOUR COMPANY
Starting Salary for newbie: P13,000
Starting Salary for experienced agent: up to P23k
Benefits: Meal Allowance: _____
Transpo Allowance: ______
Performance bonus: ________
Night Diff: ________
Others: ______

Thanks for those who will post their replies...*okay*

Comments

• Call Center job hunters really look into these informations and any insights would be a big help. ...
  • Example: VXI
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: P14,000
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: none
    Transpo Allowance: none
    Performance bonus: P1,000
    Night Diff: 10%
  • DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Call Center job hunters really look into these informations and any insights would be a big help. ...

yeah and they would also go and look at the already existing thread about this.
  • DI10 wrote: »
    yeah and they would also go and look at the already existing thread about this.

Korek! But like what's stated at the top, these infos must have been discussed already in other threads but separately, not just in one thread. This thread is just to summarize them. You are not obligated to post if you don't want to.*okay*
  • manok00manok00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ayaw kasi ng ibang PEXers na nasa magandang CC's na mag post dito baka dadagsa lang ang mga interested mag apply at baka mas mataas pa sa kanila. You know ayaw i-share.

Eto nalang contribution ko one from my cousins

Example: Genpact Wachovia, Alabang
    Starting Salary for newbie: P20,000-25,000 variable yan depende minsan sa schools like you are honor grads or not.
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: P30,000-35,000, depende naman yan sa previous CC empolyer mo. Dito mo ma experience kung CC vet ka talaga or isang crap agent lang.
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: The best HMO, etc.
    Performance bonus: Nasa pinipirmahan mo yan after evaluation so depende mababa na 2,500
    Night Diff: 20%
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    manok00 wrote: »
    Ayaw kasi ng ibang PEXers na nasa magandang CC's na mag post dito baka dadagsa lang ang mga interested mag apply at baka mas mataas pa sa kanila. You know ayaw i-share.

Starting Salary for newbie: P20,000-25,000 variable yan depende minsan sa schools like you are honor grads or not.
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: P30,000-35,000, depende naman yan sa previous CC empolyer mo. Dito mo ma experience kung CC vet ka talaga or isang crap agent lang.
    Performance bonus: Nasa pinipirmahan mo yan after evaluation so depende mababa na 2,500

at sila lang ang callcenter na ganyan ang offer sa mga newbies:love: & vets... para sa mga vets suweldo na yan ng mga
    NON-OPS.... sa ibang center kaya iniisip ko rin na may dahilan kung bakit nakakalula ang suweldo na yan...
    baka super TOXIC & INFO OVERLOAD :eek:

ang swerte ng mga newbies sa GENPACT WACHOVIA:D
    kasi usually IP RELAY ang account na ganyan ang starting para sa
    mga newbies eh
    ... pahirapan kaya sa TYPING SPEED ang requirement diba :naughty:

JP MORGAN di rin naman ganyan kataas offer, kasama na...
    HSBC/ CITIGROUP :rolleyes:
  • Eto nalang contribution ko one from my cousins

Others: ______[/QUOTE]

hello? where did you get this info? i believe i can give you a realistic compensation and benefits with Genpact- WACHOVIA, ALABANG since i'm holding the contract right now from the pioneer batch.

Company: Genpact- WACHOVIA, Alabang
    Starting Salary for newbie: P13,000 (this pay is for non-experienced CC agents, your achievements during school days don't matter... even undergrads can apply so long as you pass the final interview- just like my 2 other teammates)
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: P18,000 - 22,000 (i'm getting P18,000 + 2,500 allowance + night diff. + monthly incentive = do the math... i worked for Convergys-Sprint for 18 months and my best friend who i referred and got the job was offered P22,000 + allowance + night diff. + monthly incentive; he's worked 3 years from a previous call center)
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: P1,000 per month
    Transpo Allowance: P1,500 per month
    Performance bonus: P1, 500 for the first 2 months, that is, you're already given performance bonus during training... P4,000 max. monthly after training period that would depend on your performance

Night Diff: 10% for the first 6 months; 20% after regularization
    Others: HMO- Intellicare; P100,000 per case per year medical benefits and you can use it even with consultations in asian hospital as compared to HMO- Intellicare from Convergys that have restrictions with where to have medical check-ups

my previous CC info:

Company: CONVERGYS- SPRINT, Alabang --- (I believe if you're not with Sprint, you're most likely to get a lesser pay
    Starting Salary for newbie: P13,000 (when i started in 2005.. i believe it's raised now...
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: depends on years of experience... i left there getting P19,250 for my basic pay + P2,500 allowance + 20% night. diff. + inlimited commission
    Benefits:
    Meal Allowance: P1,000 per month
    Performance bonus: 5-15% of your basic pay/ month but you'll get it on quarterly basis depending on your score card
    Others:
    Commission- UNLIMITED, so long as you're willing to work your *** out with upselling- you get it every 5th day of the month with the performance bonus.. yes, convergys-sprint pays 3x a month, that is every 5th, 15th and 30th
    HMO- Intellicare; P100,000 per case per year medical benefits but they're not allowing you to have medical consultations with Asian Hospital where the best doctors and practitioners are..

______[/QUOTE]
  • manok00 wrote: »

hello? where did you get this info? i believe i can give you a realistic compensation and benefits with Genpact- WACHOVIA, ALABANG since i'm holding the contract right now from the pioneer batch.

Company: Genpact- WACHOVIA, Alabang
    Starting Salary for newbie: P13,000 (this pay is for non-experienced CC agents, your achievements during school days don't matter... even undergrads can apply so long as you pass the final interview- just like my 2 other teammates)
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: P18,000 - 22,000 (i'm getting P18,000 + 2,500 allowance + night diff. + monthly incentive = do the math... i worked for Convergys-Sprint for 18 months and my best friend who i referred and got the job was offered P22,000 + allowance + night diff. + monthly incentive; he's worked 3 years from a previous call center)
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: P1,000 per month
    Performance bonus: P1, 500 for the first 2 months, that is, you're already given performance bonus during training... P4,000 max. monthly after training period that would depend on your performance

Night Diff: 10% for the first 6 months; 20% after regularization
    Others: HMO- Intellicare; P100,000 per case per year medical benefits and you can use it even with consultations in asian hospital as compared to HMO- Intellicare from Convergys that have restrictions with where to have medical check-ups

my previous CC info:

Company: CONVERGYS- SPRINT, Alabang --- (I believe if you're not with Sprint, you're most likely to get a lesser pay
    Starting Salary for newbie: P13,000 (when i started in 2005.. i believe it's raised now...
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: depends on years of experience... i left there getting P19,250 for my basic pay + P2,500 allowance + 20% night. diff. + inlimited commission
    Benefits:
    Meal Allowance: P1,000 per month
    Performance bonus: 5-15% of your basic pay/ month but you'll get it on quarterly basis depending on your score card
    Others:
    Commission- UNLIMITED, so long as you're willing to work your *** out with upselling- you get it every 5th day of the month with the performance bonus.. yes, convergys-sprint pays 3x a month, that is every 5th, 15th and 30th
    HMO- Intellicare; P100,000 per case per year medical benefits but they're not allowing you to have medical consultations with Asian Hospital where the best doctors and practitioners are..

______[/QUOTE]
  • Do you know any company that provides HMO benefits with dependent from the first day you start? if yes how much is the limit?
  • Example: APAC Services Inc
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: P16,000
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: P1,000
    Transpo Allowance: P1,000 (taxable)
    Performance bonus: up to 10% of your basic pay
    Others: HMO- Maxixare

Hope this helps :)
  • Sa account ko lang to and when I started... dunno wid the other accounts

Example: INFOSYS BPO LTD.
    Starting Salary for newbie: P 16500
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: depende sa work experienced mo
    Benefits:
    Meal Allowance & Transpo Allowance: 3K
    Bonus: Retention Bonuses divided in to two per year: so sa 2nd year ko is $890 total
    Performance bonus: depende sa level mo as an agent
    Night Diff: 15%
    HMO: Medicard 50K per Illness, kahit gaano karami....
  • PARA MAiUP LANG ito. GUYS, wag mag damot ng info!

SIEMENS libis
    Starting Salary for newbie: P 23000
    Starting Salary for experienced agent:

NO MORE IDEA, nalimut

CVG-UVERSE
    Starting Salary for newbie: P 13000
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: up to 15000
    Benefits:
    Meal Allowance & Transpo Allowance: 2.500K
    Bonus: program bonus:2500
    Performance bonus:
    HMO: intellicare
  • Jpmorgan Chase
    Starting Newbie: 18,000
    Experienced: 19,000-30,000 Depends On Your Exp
    Benefits: Annual Salary Increase
    Ot Benefits: It Depends On The Company, Sometimes 1 Family Size Pizza Hut Per Hr, Sometimes +p800 Per Hr.
    Night Diff 15%
    Hmo Intellicare
  • PARA MAiUP LANG ito. GUYS, wag mag damot ng info!

SIEMENS libis
    Starting Salary for newbie: P 23000
    Starting Salary for experienced agent:

NO MORE IDEA, nalimut

CVG-UVERSE
    Starting Salary for newbie: P 13000
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: up to 15000
    Benefits:
    Meal Allowance & Transpo Allowance: 2.500K
    Bonus: program bonus:2500
    Performance bonus:
    HMO: intellicare

Add lang sa SIEMENS Libis
    Starting salary for newbies and experienced agents: P23k
    BENEFITS
    HMO: Medicard (P110,000 limit) and you'll get it upon hiring. Company covers up to 3 dependents - upon regularization. Medicine reimbursement (75% of total costs)
    Allowance: 3k (meal and transpo), 6k (rice subsidy and you'll get it every month of May na buo)
    Holiday Pay:200% (legal holiday during regular working day), 140% (special holiday)
    Incentives: KPI (bi-annual ang payout but quarterly ang computation ng stats). if 100% of stats are met at least 9k ang makukuha. So times 2 sya, magiging 18k. May multiplier pa na stats per account.
    Life Insurance: SunLife (limot ko na kung magkano covered)
    Leave Credits: Total of 30 (15 vl, 15 sl) after regularization. 15 leave credits are convertible to cash. 10 leave credits, non taxable and 5 leave credits, taxable.
  • Example: Stream Global Services
    Starting Salary for newbie: P18,000
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: they dont pay premiums to cc vets
    Benefits:
    Meal Allowance Transpo Allowance: P1,500.00
    Performance bonus: no info
  • Infosys BPO (3F Market Market Mall) :hmm:

Starting Salary for Novice Agent: P12,500 (basic)
    Starting Salary for Veteran Agent: Negotiable
    Allowance(s): P1,500 (Total)
    Others: Variable Pay P500 (Dependent on performance)
    HMO limit P50,000 (Medicard)

Salary band goes like B/C/D/E/F
    B1/2/3 - 1 for novice; 2/3 for experienced.

Training schedule is usually Monday-Friday, 1pm-10pm.
  • migxibit wrote: »
    Jpmorgan Chase
    Starting Newbie: 18,000
    Experienced: 19,000-30,000 Depends On Your Exp
    Benefits: Annual Salary Increase
    Ot Benefits: It Depends On The Company, Sometimes 1 Family Size Pizza Hut Per Hr, Sometimes +p800 Per Hr.
    Night Diff 15%
    Hmo Intellicare

i-add pa yung life insurance :)
    at sa HMO: 2 dependents upon regularization
    allowance: 1900
  • Company: [highlight]24/7 - TWC/BHN Account[/highlight]
    Starting Salary for newbie: no noobs allowed
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: 17k-25k[highlight]*[/highlight]
    Benefits:
    Meal Allowance: 1500
    Transpo Allowance: 1500
    Performance bonus:
    Sodexho gift cert - P1000[highlight]**[/highlight]
    Sodexho gift cert - P1000-P3000 (team fund) for the top 3 teams either on QA or on CSAT.
    APA-SALAD - annual increase
    Others:
    Vacation Leave - 16[highlight]***[/highlight]
    Sick Leave - 10
    Emergency Leave - 5
    HMO - MediCard
    iLoan - CitiBank [highlight]****[/highlight]

[highlight]*[/highlight] 19k-25k was offered to experienced agents when the account was still fresh. the new-hires now are just "fillers" and they pretty much get lower than that.

[highlight]**[/highlight] provided that the center meets the service level etc.. ; agents with a scorecard of 2.5 or higher and no written warning are the only ones who will get the GC

[highlight]***[/highlight] if an agent accumulates 5 leaves without pay in one calendar month, he/she will not get any VL credit for the next month.

[highlight]****[/highlight] regular employees can borrow money with an interest rate of only .97%... but the E.S. folks will be the ones to process everything and inform the agents if their loans were approved or not. this will be paid via salary deduction. if an agent leaves the company or gets termed, the interest rate will become a 'personal loan' and the interest rate will climb to 2%.
  • Here's my share:

Teletech Cainta

Starting Salary for newbie: P13,250
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: (that depends; nsa industry nko for 3years pero same offer :D )
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: 1500.00
    Transpo Allowance:
    Performance bonus: depends again ... ^^
    Others: HMO upon regularization

Sitel Ortigas

Starting Salary for newbie: P13,000 [wayback 2006]
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: same lang
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: 1000.00
    Transpo Allowance: 1500.00 [ or the other way around ]
    Performance bonus: depends on the account, GAIAM has 5k per month ..
    Night Diff: 15% pro rated
    Others: Maxicare 100,000.00 upon regularization including dependent
    20k Meds reimbursement, 2.5k Optical, 5k Dental..

SYNNEX-CONCENTRiX
    Starting Salary for newbie: same lang salary range
    [ depends on the account] as for DISH:
    Starting Salary for experienced agent: 16K plus signing bonus of 22k staggard for 7 months
    Benefits: Meal Allowance: NONE
    Transpo Allowance: NONE
    Performance bonus: up to 13k quarterly
    Night Diff: depends what time shift mo .. minimum is 50.00/day maximum of 200/day ..
    Others: HMO after 6 months, may tendency pag ma hold pag hndi mo nbigay *** hnahnap ng nurse like Asthma cert. etc. :grrr:
  • billgates20210billgates20210 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    KGB PHILS..
    Starting Salary During Training (4weeks): P10,000
    After Training: Php 13,000k (Depende kung anung account.. Last March USDA)
    Allowance: P2.5k
    Night Diff: 10%
    Benefits: Medicard Healthcard, Cocolife Insurance ( upon regularization)
    Others: Meron 1 year bond Php 40,000 nung time ko

Convergys, Nuvali ( The best pay CC so far in Laguna)
    Starting Salary: Virgin: P13k Tenured: 14,750
    Alowance: Php 2.5k
    Benefits: Intellicare, Life insurance ( Upon signing of the contract)
    Others: After training you have already SL and VL in your belt to use...Very nice & clean place, Clinic is like a Hospital semi complete, Pinaka malakas na aircon ever sa buong bldg. para kang nasa ref.... Meron din bond ng 4 mos... nakalimutan ko how much..

Teletech, Sta Rosa ( Lowest ever pero may catch )
    Salary for all(no Newbie & tenured) : Php 10k
    Allowance: Php 6k
    Benefits: Intellicare after 3 mos.
    Others: Hindi nasusunod ang pinipirmahan sa contract, daming nagrereklamong agents re: tax status, salary, appraisals ( Check the Threads)... Meron din yatang bond dito