Ateneo's Mangement Engineering or DLSU's Accountancy

qazwsxedcrfvtgbqazwsxedcrfvtgb Member ✭✭✭✭
Hi! my younger sister passed both universities and is thinking on which school to enter. She didn't pass UP. So her decision now is to choose which is the better option.

Ateneo's Mgt Eng and DLSU's Accountancy

Which is tougher?
Which has a better job opportunity after college?
which is more in demand?

She's confused and doesn't know which choice to make. So guys i hope you could help me by giving your suggestions. No bashing please! thanks!

Comments

• KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    This is the third "which school to choose" thread I have seen for the current admission season. All of them ask PExers on behalf of some third party. Is this a new technique to start flame fests?

I am curious. Why don't those third parties (children, siblings, friends) sign in and ask the questions themselves? Surely they can express their own concerns better than any intermediary can.
  • _SCUD__SCUD_ Banned by Admin PExer
    Meron din akong kilala, anak ng Fishball Vendor.

May ambisyon din naman at ayaw gumaya sa tatay niya na simpleng fishball vendor lang, pinapili ng tatay niya kung DLSU o ADMU siya pupunta. Mas pinili ang DLSU dahil mga sosyal daw ang makakasalamuha niya.

Squidball Vendor siya ngayon, mas angat nga naman sa fishball.
  • Uh in this case tanungin mo kung anong course ang gusto nya. Hindi nya pwedeng daanin sa which school is this is this.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako ✭✭
    ^^whoa! she didn't pass UPCAT and yet she's aiming for ME or accountancy? :hmm:

whatever school she chooses i'm sure she'll be fine as long as she puts her heart in it. after all pareho namang may Cello's doughnuts sa Katip at sa Taft. *okay* :lol:
  • dirt_lapdirt_lap roadtripping... PExer
    better close this one KD..

just look at the nick of this guy and the others who asked about "which school to choose". they look too similar in pattern.
  • letsgoletsgo Member PExer
    In my opinion, she should ask herself what kind of job does she want to do? Does she want to be a manager or does she want to be an accountant? Accountants tend to be numbers people while managers have to manage people and company resources. I think its a matter of personality as both jobs are good for the appropriate person. As to the schools, I think both schools are good and expensive. Of course, if she takes accounting, she can take MBA later on to round her out. As to job opportunities, she can read the newspaper ads and get an idea. Here in the US, I know there are lots of jobs for accountants. As for managers, there are all kinds of managers, so you have to be a manager in a field that you have some experience in.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma ✭✭
    yeah. libre naman mag-post sa PEX and if they pass those schools, surely it's a no brainer for them to do the inquiries themselves.
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PExer
    No, there's a running bet. If the Moderator fails to smell a rat on the second thread, PEXERS will petition to have him replaced (retired is more like it. :glee: )
This discussion has been closed.