COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Aswangs = Reptilians?

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e100301a.shtml

Hindi kaya ang Pilipinas ay isa sa mga lugar na ineexperimentohan ng New World Order-Reptoid alliance?

O posible kaya na tayong mga Pilipino ay may lahi ng Reptoid? Pero iilan lang ang may tunay na dugo ng aswang?

Nakakatakot isipin.

Ang aswang ba ay demonio o reptoid?

Comments

• PronghornPronghorn Think freely or be damned. PExer
    I tend to view the aswang as pre-Austronesian hunter-gatherer tribes (possibly Indo-Pacific peoples related to Papuans and Andamans) who were *demonised* by the succeeding 'Malayan' culture for their primitive shamanism, inclination to cannibalism, different features, and of course ancestral claim to the islands. Like the negrito, they were eventually displaced.

They could be more human than we think.

But 'tis just a theory. For all we know they might be a different species of human after all! Or not.
  • addiktaddikt ~DEATH GOD~ PExer
    Diba madami aswang sa quezon ave? at green ang dugo nila! scary dito pa naman ako nagwowork! at madaling araw ang end ng shift ko! ayayay!
  • flipbloodflipblood Member PExer
    ilan taon kna???? aswang is fake
  • addiktaddikt ~DEATH GOD~ PExer
    haha...ibang aswang yun...yung sumisipsip ng white blood cells ng mga guys....
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hindi ba ang 'aswang' sa mall delikado lang sa mga babaeng nagiisa? :glee:
  • DunedainDunedain NINJAneer gone Indie! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nyaha! I'm a combo of manananggal and aswang. Manananggal lang naman ng damit, sabay aaswangin. :glee:
  • kYuPoLkYuPoL Bleh!!! PExer
    flipblood wrote: »

I am 24 years old.

I'm very interested in the paranormal.

However, I don't dismiss the existence of aswangs. They could be as real as anything you see. You typed on the keyboard when you typed that message right? Because the keyboard is real. The computer screen is real. What if aswangs are real?

Anyway, I am convinced that there is something wrong the attitude of my fellow Filipinos. Especially how they view themselves as inferior and how imported products are glorified while local ones are dissed.

I am convinced that the Spanish and other colonial powers systematically brainwashed the Filipinos into believing that they are a hopeless race.

And up to this day, I SPECULATE (The Philippines IS underrated in world news) that mind control experiments are being done there by the New World Order. Why would the USA give the Philippines 'military aid' against the MILF, NPA, and Abu Sayaff without anything in return? I think there is a secret deal between the Philippine government and the US government in where the Philippine government will provide people to be used in their diabolic experiments and rituals (that include involvement of Reptilian beings).

Why would the USA give 'aid' for free?

Also, look at how Filipinos are easily brainwashed into believing that The USA is greater than the Philippines. Look at how migrating to the USA is hyped up so much that you get the image of bathing in milk and money which is very very far from the truth! You have to decrease your standard of living because the cost of apartments are expensive! If not for logic and supporting each other as family, my family could have ended up in extreme poverty!

Think about it. The New World Order (aka secret government of the USA, Canada, and Western Europe) wants to have a supply of human sacrifices and cheap labor. While at the same time, 'brain draining' the Philippine republic of its best talent.

Think about it.
  • Ultra-DurableUltra-Durable Banned by Admin PExer
    It is funny though that there are similar stories around the world about this. In chinese mythtology, there is the dragon, in europe, there is also a dragon. All old civilization like the mayans were seem to be obsessed with snakes or reptiles. I don't know how to link them, but I think it is cross cultural.
  • Arjay143Arjay143 Banned by Admin PExer
  • Arjay143Arjay143 Banned by Admin PExer
    'Ang Ikapitong Buhay ni Agustin Sumuroy'

a novel on eternal love, reincarnation, salvation, patriotism, Samar's legend of the chupacabra-like Sigben/Sigbin, and aswang based on the altered history of Lakan Dula, Juan Ponce Sumuroy, and the Philippines at large.

http://arjdalumat.wordpress.com/
  • charcancharcan Mkring 和 史蒂芬 PExer
    flipblood wrote: »
    Hindi ba ang 'aswang' sa mall delikado lang sa mga babaeng nagiisa? :glee:
    Dunedain wrote: »
    Nyaha! I'm a combo of manananggal and aswang. Manananggal lang naman ng damit, sabay aaswangin. :glee:

hahaha
    :rotflmao::rotflmao:
    OT: walang masama sa paniniwala
    kanya kanya ng trip ;)
  • rendakurendaku Member PExer
    kYuPoL wrote: »
    I am 24 years old.

However, I don't dismiss the existence of aswangs. They could be as real as anything you see. You typed on the keyboard when you typed that message right? Because the keyboard is real. The computer screen is real. What if aswangs are real?

Anyway, I am convinced that there is something wrong the attitude of my fellow Filipinos. Especially how they view themselves as inferior and how imported products are glorified while local ones are dissed.

I am convinced that the Spanish and other colonial powers systematically brainwashed the Filipinos into believing that they are a hopeless race.

And up to this day, I SPECULATE (The Philippines IS underrated in world news) that mind control experiments are being done there by the New World Order. Why would the USA give the Philippines 'military aid' against the MILF, NPA, and Abu Sayaff without anything in return? I think there is a secret deal between the Philippine government and the US government in where the Philippine government will provide people to be used in their diabolic experiments and rituals (that include involvement of Reptilian beings).

Also, look at how Filipinos are easily brainwashed into believing that The USA is greater than the Philippines. Look at how migrating to the USA is hyped up so much that you get the image of bathing in milk and money which is very very far from the truth! You have to decrease your standard of living because the cost of apartments are expensive! If not for logic and supporting each other as family, my family could have ended up in extreme poverty!

Think about it. The New World Order (aka secret government of the USA, Canada, and Western Europe) wants to have a supply of human sacrifices and cheap labor. While at the same time, 'brain draining' the Philippine republic of its best talent.

Think about it.

Early manifestation of chronic depression.. :bungi:
  • joma_sjoma_s HellBoundHeretic® PExer
    I am 24 years old.

Think about it.
    Sayang ginastos sa pag-aaral nito.
  • aceyliciousaceylicious aliping sagigilid PExer
    Everybody is entitled in his or her own opinion. We shouldn't question the TS on the things that he believed in.

Basta ako, I believe in aswangs kahit na I don't have any basis. My basis are just myths and stories and yet I still believe that they do exist.
  • UinenUinen Member PExer
    http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e100301a.shtml

Hindi kaya ang Pilipinas ay isa sa mga lugar na ineexperimentohan ng New World Order-Reptoid alliance?

O posible kaya na tayong mga Pilipino ay may lahi ng Reptoid? Pero iilan lang ang may tunay na dugo ng aswang?

Nakakatakot isipin.

Ang aswang ba ay demonio o reptoid?
    Pronghorn wrote: »
    I tend to view the aswang as pre-Austronesian hunter-gatherer tribes (possibly Indo-Pacific peoples related to Papuans and Andamans) who were *demonised* by the succeeding 'Malayan' culture for their primitive shamanism, inclination to cannibalism, different features, and of course ancestral claim to the islands. Like the negrito, they were eventually displaced.

They could be more human than we think.

But 'tis just a theory. For all we know they might be a different species of human after all! Or not.

Trulaloo ba ang mga sinasabi nyo? so may aswang din kaya sa Indonesia, malaysia, East timor, and to other southeast asian countries?
  • diosangpastoldiosangpastol Dios - ang - Pastol PExer
    Well...my Mother and two older bro grew up in Kalibo, Aklan. For sure you have heard abouth Capiz, quite near with my Moms place. They have some stuff and experience they personally confirmed... who knows :D ...
  • erjen28erjen28 Member PExer
    aswang are fallen angels.. noong nilaglag si lucifer my mga nasama syang angels..
  • tripl3tripl3 Banned by Admin PExer
    Pabayaan nyo nang mga aswang. Walang basagan ng trip. :D Pero Im so interested sa mga stories about them ha. Kesyo they're real or not, it's a good entertainment. Maganda ring panakot . :glee:
  • crocopiecrocopie Luis Suarez No. 7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Uinen wrote: »
    Trulaloo ba ang mga sinasabi nyo? so may aswang din kaya sa Indonesia, malaysia, East timor, and to other southeast asian countries?

Absolutely. Nangre-rape pa sila. Peksman! Aihihihihihi!
  • joma_sjoma_s HellBoundHeretic® PExer
    Everybody is entitled in his or her own opinion. We shouldn't question the TS on the things that he believed in.

Basta ako, I believe in aswangs kahit na I don't have any basis. My basis are just myths and stories and yet I still believe that they do exist.

sayang pinagpaaral mg magulang sa iyo - but me, i believe in santa claus, katulad mong gag0, wala din akong basis.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file