FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Tongits - the most addictive card game ever.

Hi guys! I have just released version 1.0 of Tongits, a shareware game I've been working on for the past 2 months. It runs on Adobe's latest runtime technology, AIR. This game is a fully revamped version of my old open source Tongits game released a few years back.

You can find more information at the site:

Download Tongits

Tongits Blog

I will greatly appreciate any feedback!

Here's a screenshot of the game:

tongits-game5.png

Comments

• Neat. Will definitely check this out sometime during the weekends.

Wait, I heard it correctly, right? "Shareware"?
  • zocirzocir Member PExer
    Yup it's shareware, there is a 10 trial use limit. But if you don't close the game and don't shut down your PC you can theoretically play forever without needing to register :)

Registration fee is $15.
  • zocirzocir Member PExer
    Hi guys, I just slashed the price from $15 to $10. I'm also giving away 50% discount coupons bringing the final price down to $5!

See Tongits website for more info.
  • hey there... there's already n online game for playing TONG-ITS! check this out: http://playtongits.com/iphone-contest/ro*cky romano

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file