Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

......................................KYLIE MINOGUE!!!!!!!!!

..............TALK ABOUT A SPICY CHICK!!!! KYLIE MINOGUE IS IT!! HEHE I'M SLOWLY LIKING HER NEW CLUB SONG "SPINNING AROUND" WHICH HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE VIDEO HEHEHEHE

......ANYWAY, IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CONSISTENCY, THEN SHE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE. SHE HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN REAL FAMOUS AND BIG BUT SHE'S ALWAYS THERE IN THE BACKGROUND DISHING OUT MUSIC SINCE THE 80'S. IT'S A GOOD THING SHE HAS A VERY FAITHFUL CULT FOLLOWING TO BACK HER UP.

...................WHO DO YOU THINK IS HOTTER?! KYLIE OR DANII?! ALTHOUGH DANII HAS BIGGER HEHEHE.....I'LL TAKE KYLIE ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by DEATHCRAYON (edited 06-28-2000).]

Comments

• "Spinning Around" marks her return to the hi-NRG sound that she popularized in the late 1980s. That brief fling with alternative rock (remember "Breathe"?) in 1998 broke her record run of more than 13 consecutive Top 10 hits in the UK, so I think this fallback is more than welcome.

As for Dannii, I can't really say I like her because I've only heard two songs from her. She looks fly, but I'm not about to switch loyalties because a sister has more plastic on her body than the other one.
  • ..................HEHEHE KOOL MAN
  • mmmmm, Kylie Minogue....

and that new video, rrrrrrrr....

:D
  • hmmm.... havnt seen that video yet... pero i remember her from streetfighter (she was CAMMY) and her videos like confide in me and did it again.... cute siya.
  • daym... that new video of hers kicks (... and shows a lot of her...) *****$!!! *drool*
  • Wow may mga Kylie fans pa pala lol.gif
  • napapatigil ako everytime i see that video....the very hot pants.....hmmmmm.....catchy sound....more!!!!!! (videos like that one...hehehe)
  • Kylie Minogue is such a dish! Love her videos...specially "Did It Again".

[This message has been edited by Soleil (edited 07-04-2000).]
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i like her song.. whats the title again??! goes like.. boy, i cant get you out of my head.. or yun yung title?!? i just like it!

and love her white kumot like dress on her video.. wannah wear that! ;)
  • Sheesh I love her!!!!!!! *okay* I have most of her singles! guilty pleasure!

The recent battle is actually KYLIE vs. VICTORIA "POSH SPICE" ADAMS theire albums were realease in the UK at the same time and of course Kylie won... by 300%

"I'm spinning around..." :rotfl:
  • That song! Argh that song! Na na na na na na na na...and I can't get you outta my head...na na na na na... It's giving me the headache...!

Na na na na na na na na...

:bungi:
  • luv that kylie techno song. na na na na.... hehe.

yung una ayoko pa kasi puro skin yung videos, but you have to give in eventually. :rotfl:

pag videos ung pinapanood mo sa kanya, background lang talaga ung kanta eh. :lol:

:snail:
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i love Can't Get You Out Of My Head :dance:
  • kylie's hotter...

confide in me

haven't heard much bout her, but her older video put yourself(in my place) is a-yum. i wonder kung ano mad malakas dating yun o yung sinasabi nyong bago.
  • i love her music!
  • diba she's 40+ na?

pero i get irritated with her songs.
  • i don't like some of her mtvs, masyadong pa-sex siren ang dating, nagiging trying hard tuloy, like some of mariah carey's pa-sexy mtvs.....
    but i like her, kylie, i.e.
  • she's totally anabolic !! i can actually feel the number of testosterone increasing !! harder muscles... here n there...

good to watch after lifting !! hahaha...
  • Originally posted by tabachuchuy
    i don't like some of her mtvs, masyadong pa-sex siren ang dating, nagiging trying hard tuloy, like some of mariah carey's pa-sexy mtvs.....
    but i like her, kylie, i.e.

She's a sex siren naman talaga ever since she hit puberty in Australia.

It's sad that na-Front page sa THE SUN (UK Newspaper) si Kylie alongside Mariah Carey. Sad and pathetic pala para kay Mariah Carey cause when "Loverboy" came out, sinasabing trying hard si Mariah with the hotpants thing.

They're both in their 30's and Mariah is... nyeh whatever :vomit:
  • I just can't get her age off my mind when I see her do the sexy stuff...:p