Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Guys do you enjoy kissing?

If so do you prefer long or super long kissing?

ps: short kissing is not an option ok!

Comments

• baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

syempre ah!

kissing is a prelude to something you yearn more... de vaah?

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• Of course! Long kissing makes women hot and can be the start of foreplay and leads to sex. Men love anything and everything that leads to sex :glee:
  • i'll do anything to score :glee:
    halik sa labi, leeg, dibdib, batok, tenga, u name it. i can last hanggang mahilo na si girl.

pm me to arrange for a demo. dont miss out on my xmas special :glee:
  • haha love this thread!

personally, i love kissing.. enjoy is such an understatement! :glee:

i like the ones that start as little pecks, those that tease both pairs of lips.. the kind that starts to yearn for more as the kissing progresses into a beautiful rhythmic union.. the kind that takes the breath away.. the type that sends your thoughts exploding into something unexplainable.. then, when you can't take it anymore, you stop..

and do it all over again.. but with other body parts joining, too!

:love:
  • It depends on the occasion and mood of both participants really. I don't prefer one over the other, just what's appropriate or passionate for the occasion.

I like the quick pecks din when I'm being flirty with my gf. Or when she did something she's upset about (like dropping a plate, or a box of eggs), I'll give her a quick light peck to remind her it's all alright.
  • ok lang naman. wag lang sobrang torrid, di na enjoyable yun minsan eh, hehehe :shakehead: :D
  • yup... i love kissing...

pero depende kung sino kahalikan mo... yung matagal mo nang pinagnanasahan na babae... the kiss would be mind blowing, and unforgettable... at least in my case... or maybe taginit yung hinalikan ko nun...

^yun nga yung maganda, medyo torrid eh... pero yung simula palang torrid agad... ibang usapan na... medyo di din ako ginaganahan pag ganun...

or if you kissed someone who uses way too much tongue... di ko na mapasok yung dila ko sa loob eh... naging balakid pa!

hehehe...
  • neneodinneneodin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I love kissing too but wag masabaw,nanlilimahid ng face ko nyan..
  • I love kissing too..

explore everything..
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    darn, i love kissing too...i wouldn't mind kissing till we both drop :lol:
  • chevy_camaro23chevy_camaro23 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sure leh, i love kissing! Now lemme kiss y'all! Smooch smooch!:kiss::kiss::kiss: Mewi kwismas!:)
  • darn, i love kissing too...i wouldn't mind kissing till we both drop :lol:

:bungi: :) :laugh:
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    we don't enjoy kissing. but we have to do it so we can get into your pants. which we will enjoy. :)
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    suprano wrote: »
    i'll do anything to score :glee:
    halik sa labi, leeg, dibdib, batok, tenga, u name it. i can last hanggang mahilo na si girl.

just name it and you'll kiss it? pano pag turn on nya sa may kili-kili? :rotflmao: jk lang...merry christmas
  • orangepink wrote: »
    just name it and you'll kiss it? pano pag turn on nya sa may kili-kili? :rotflmao: jk lang...merry christmas

:rotfl: merry xmas to you too.
    see you in Vegas! well someday soon.
  • trip ko mangkiss ng kilikili
  • neneodin wrote: »
    I love kissing too but wag masabaw,nanlilimahid ng face ko nyan..

What's "nanlilimahid" ??

:confused:
  • csmary wrote: »
    If so do you prefer long or super long kissing?

ps: short kissing is not an option ok!

super long
  • yung ex ko gusto nya kiss kilikili ko... dun sya turn on eh kinis daw... hehe...
    Jonga wrote: »
    trip ko mangkiss ng kilikili
  • basta mabango -> XOXOXOXOX