FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

BPI Depositors' Thread

For those who haven't informed about this, BPI and BPI Family Bank Branches are open Mondays to Fridays from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Of course alam niyo na kung bakit (lol). FYI....

Comments

• ~shalala~~shalala~ kebs ko PExer
    ^^ yey! kaya nga love ko BPI eh :teehee:
  • superbadsuperbad Member PExer
    Bakit
    Dapat
    Overtime?
  • superbad wrote: »
    Bakit
    Dapat
    Overtime?

Ganyan talaga eh. Competitions....
    ^^ exactly.
  • bankerIIbankerII Member
    Basta
    Palagi
    Income
    :lol:
  • tidus1203tidus1203 star of the abes! PExer
    Why is there a fierce competition between the two?
  • pat3ckpat3ck Member PExer
    Hindi lang naman sila.

Bank of Commerce hanggang 4 na rin for the last two months, I think.

Even on weekend (Sat) open na rin sila.
    hsbc din, up to 4pm ang banking hours. :)
  • pokemohhpokemohh Member PExer
    bakit sa ibang bansa usually hanggang 6pm?
    may mga 24 hours na bangko pa nga sa ibang bansa. sana may ganun din sa Pinas.
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PExer
    BPI is the worst bank today:

1. lowest interest on your deposits
    2. lousy loan application system
    3. longest and slowest ques for OTC tansactions.
    I have to admit BPI has low interest rates (and I am not comparing it with small banks I am comparing it with the likes of BDO, Metrobank, Chinabank stuff like that). But worst bank maybe not....
  • ArchimedesArchimedes B?nned by ?dmin ✭✭✭
    pero kapag tapos na ang Pasko, back to 3pm na ang closing ng BPI, o forever 5pm talaga na?
  • Archimedes wrote: »
    pero kapag tapos na ang Pasko, back to 3pm na ang closing ng BPI, o forever 5pm talaga na?

Sabi ng one of the staffs of BPI, they don't know when it will end, because they were not given an advice on when will 5:00pm banking hours will end, but they were sensing that the 5:00pm will be permanent....
  • tidus1203 wrote: »
    I have to admit BPI has low interest rates (and I am not comparing it with small banks I am comparing it with the likes of BDO, Metrobank, Chinabank stuff like that). But worst bank maybe not....

You're right. BPI has the lowest interest rates, that made them the most profitable local bank for consistent years. Big banks won't be too generous to give out big interest rates (Unless you are their preferred client). Like what has been said, higher interest rates, the higher the risk. They are very responsible in terms of securing income to make their institution alive....
  • BPI is the worst bank today:

1. lowest interest on your deposits
    2. lousy loan application system
    3. longest and slowest ques for OTC tansactions.

1. Agree.
    2. What kind of loan application you avail?
    3. Have you seen the other two (Metrobank and BDO)????
  • tidus1203 wrote: »
    Why is there a fierce competition between the two?

Actually, competition with the three....
  • pokemohh wrote: »
    bakit sa ibang bansa usually hanggang 6pm?
    may mga 24 hours na bangko pa nga sa ibang bansa. sana may ganun din sa Pinas.

Sana, pero di applicable dito. Alam mo naman situation dito (lol)....
    You're right. BPI has the lowest interest rates, that made them the most profitable local bank for consistent years. Big banks won't be too generous to give out big interest rates (Unless you are their preferred client). Like what has been said, higher interest rates, the higher the risk. They are very responsible in terms of securing income to make their institution alive....

Income for them, not you :lol: Higher interest doesn't really mean higher risk as far as deposits are concern. BDO and Metrobank are bigger than BPI but they are still more generous.
  • BizMagBizMag magazine lover PExer
    Is Metrobank going to merge with Psbank na rin? How about BDO and Chinabank?
  • la_flashla_flash Banned by Admin PExer
    I thought PSBank is a subsidiary of Metrobank?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file