Home PEx Chat Personals

Help naman o...Is it safe for me to go thru with my vacation this january ?????

tamisguytamisguy PEx Rookie ⭐
I just heard about the 5 bombs that killed 14 people so far. What a tragedy. I already cancelled my vacation last august due to the bombings caused by the mindanao war. How bad is it really over there? Do u guys feel safe moving around?

Comments

• actually, i'm not sure...pero a lot of your friends are gonna miss you... :)

anyways, whatever your decision will be, take care :)
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    It's still safe as long as you're not planning to hang around the malls or ride the LRT 24/7. :D And don't you believe that if you're really meant to die, you will die wherever you are, whatever you're doing? Ulk. I sound so morbid.

Whatever you decide, let us know. :)
  • oo safe sobra basta magdala ka ng bomb detector o kaya g.s. na trained sa pag sniff ng bomba :D

seriously oks lang naman... wala ka bang gusto makita dito.....
  • tamisguytamisguy PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks guys. It's just so strange that everytime I'm about to go home, bombs starts exploding. I cancelled my trip july last yr due to the bombings by abu sayaff.

Oo naman Ada. I believe that if it's your time it's your time. But I also believe that u make ur own destiny. Gusto ko naman buo ako par namatay ako. :D

Pareng blackblade, of course there's alot of people I wanna see. First and foremost, my parents. Kaya lang, I also want to go out and have fun. How fun would it be if in the back of your mind you're always thinking about bombs. :(

Thanks Bbear. I'll miss my friends too if I don't get to go home. Especially, marami akong utang kasi when I went home last december 99, I wasn't able to see all my friends coz I only went home for 2 1/2 wks. This time it's for a month. I have to make a decision soon. Sana it's the right one. :(
  • Just stay out of malls and places where there are many people, I think clubs and bars won't be the target of such bombings so tuloy pa din ang nightlife :D
    Teka. Sabi mo stay out of crowded places. Hindi ba crowded ang clubs and disco houses? :confused: I'll bring a bomb detector na lang!! :D
  • what i mean is during daytime, hehe... pag gabi tuloy ang ligaya, gusto mo ibang klaseng bomba pa eh :devil:
    Hmmm...as interesting as that sounds pare, hindi ako mahilig sa ganung klaseng bomba. :D I love to go dancing though. So dance clubs na lang ako. :D
  • lolz, ako din nde pa nakakapasok sa ganun, bad kasi yun eh....

if ever matuloy ka dito nino muhlach lukalike, magassemble ka ng eb.... anong klaseng music gusto mo techno,r&b....
    Pare ayaw ko nang lookalike ni Onin. Puwede Aga na lang... Kapal!!! :lol:

I like hip-hop, techno, r&b is cool, house...as long as there's a good beat pare. I just can't tolerate heavy metal. No beat and too loud. :D
  • Well it's like this. If you let fear rule your life, you'll end up being paranoid. Now I commute everyday to work and i say i am slightly affected. Thing is, i don't think about it. I just leave it all in the hands of God. I know he's keeping us all safe. Ciaocito!
    Thanks. That's one heavenly way of looking at it. I'll keep that in mind. :)
  • any decisions so far?
    wala lang...just curious :)
    Wala pa babybear. I'm still a little freaked about the bombing thing. I have till the weekend to make a decision. Thanks for asking. :) Ang sweet talaga ng ampon naming ito. Mana talaga sa aming unmatchables!!! :D
  • Originally posted by tamisguy
    Wala pa babybear. I'm still a little freaked about the bombing thing. I have till the weekend to make a decision. Thanks for asking. :) Ang sweet talaga ng ampon naming ito. Mana talaga sa aming unmatchables!!! :D

haay!!! kainis kasi talaga mga bombings eh... anyways, whatever your decision always take care of yourself... :)

Sweet...syempre naman... kanino pa nga naman ako magmamana kundi sa inyo rin, diba? ;)

haay!!! kainis kasi talaga mga bombings eh... anyways, whatever your decision always take care of yourself... :)

Sweet...syempre naman... kanino pa nga naman ako magmamana kundi sa inyo rin, diba? ;)
    Baka bagay kayo ni GND(girlnextdoor). Mahirap malaman kung boy or girl ang bears. :D Girl ka ba o boy? :)
    Baka bagay kayo ni GND(girlnextdoor). Mahirap malaman kung boy or girl ang bears. :D Girl ka ba o boy? :)

nyeh... girl :girl: me :)
    Ooooopppssss!!! :eek: Sorry!! :D At least now we know you're a girl. Ayan. Hmmmmm.... a small sister. By the way, why did u asked about time difference of GA and whatever? Areu in GA?