Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

MANGBABATO (Geologist) | Sinulid

pastatatspastatats PExer
edited March 2019 in The Working Filipino #1
Mga kasama, sino sa inyo ang geologist rito..share niyo namang ang experience niyo sa trabaho..salamat

Comments

• DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala ah... hehe
  • ano ginagawa ng geologist? ^_^;
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Yung alam kong geologist naging credit analyst sa bangko.
  • uy, ako ata ang kauna-unahang geologist dito,
    Im a graduate of BS geology sa UP, so far ive worked na in two mining companies, if you love outdoors plus great salary, geology is perfect for you, imagine, touring the philippines while still in the university, may kamahalan nga lang kasi sagot mo pa din ang gastos during the field, pero once nakatapos ka na, enter mining or the oil&gas industry, bigtime ka agad
  • and if you've seen avatar, the story relly happens in exploration geology, plus the romance with the locals, hehehe
  • and if you've seen avatar, the story relly happens in exploration geology, plus the romance with the locals, hehehe

finally! nkakita na rin ako ng geo grad. :love: mahirap bah geo sa up sir? Im planning to take Geo next year. do you mind giving some walkthrough? like the environment, population, passing rate, subjects Im interested in but I dont have an idea well except the word geology. :) thank you in advance!
  • My friend, who is also a Geologist graduate from UP, is now working for a mining company. And sa Zamboanga siya nakabased ngayon. He also has a one or two weeks vacation pabalik dito sa Manila after few months. I think malaki offer sa kanya. He chose to work there kasi he can save up easily dahil sagot ng company lahat including his food, transpo, and accomodation. May free load din ata. May insurance din sila kasi medyo red alert ata security sa Zamboanga ngayon. I also heard na part of their security training is tuturuan sila how to handle a gun. Ayun, share ko lang. ^^* My friend is one of the top 10 passers sa board nung nagtake siya.