Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Robbie Williams

What do you think of him?
wonder.gif

Comments

• medyo nayayabangan ako... pero he's a talented songwriter naman. I liked "angels"
  • yep, he is mayabang. pero i still like him. talented naman siya.
  • i think this guy's cool (not particularly talented tho). actually, his perceived "kayabangan" goes to the extent of parody na, e. he's actually very self-depracating... and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. he's an artist who's well aware of his limitations and is very appreciative of whatever admiration he gets. Angels, No Regrets and Strong are great songs... from a guy who got kicked out from a boyband. :D

interviewer: "if you couldn't sing right now... what sort of thing would you be doing?"

Robbie Williams: "man... i can't sing- haven't you noticed yet?- and i'm still making albums!"

he does sound like a cat in heat sometimes, dntchathink?

lol.gif
  • robbie williams? love his eyes!!! blush.gif
  • Originally posted by waffledish
    interviewer: "if you couldn't sing right now... what sort of thing would you be doing?"

Robbie Williams: "man... i can't sing- haven't you noticed yet?- and i'm still making albums!"

:lol:

man, i just looooooove Robbie Williams AND his songs :D

ROCK DJ! :lol:
  • i think he's cool. very sexy and has very nice armpits!
  • yabang pero that's just part of his style.

cool ng rock dj! i found the lyrics and im always find myself chanting it. =)
  • i like "angels"!!!

i like his version of "she's the one" too... reminds
    me of someone real special...
  • di ko sya trip...
  • Originally posted by scatterbrain
    i think he's cool. very sexy and has very nice armpits!

:lol:

tina11: penge lyrics!!! papaste plsss :D

violtra: :bleh:
  • Galing ni Robbie Williams! nakakatawa pa! yung bago niyang MTV!
  • Sorry sa pagbuhay as isang thread na matagal nang nabaon sa limot....

but I watched Robbie Williams Live at The Albert where he sang swing favorites as a tribute to the great swingers such as Sammy Davis, Jr., Dean Martin, and most especially Frank Sinatra kanina, and I now have a major, as in MAJOR crush on him.

He was so darn great!

I only knew he existed when he sang Something Stupid with Nicole Kidman, and at that time, I was like... Who the hell is that singing one of my fave Sinatra songs???

And now... Haaaaaaayyyyyyy...

Okay, I'm probably babbling now, so I'll get back to hoarding his mp3s, which are mostly copyrighted (fortunately for me, those that aren't are those he sang in The Albert).

***This goes to show how unconventional my taste in music is.
  • Robbie...hmm...I think I liked him better when he was still in Take That! hehe... :rotflmao:

Seriously, his songs Angels, She's the One and Rock DJ are pretty decent. :p
  • Got a copy of his album, Millenium. I like most of the songs. Unique ang style niya. I like to listen to the songs pag audio lang. Ayokong panoorin mga vids niya, yabang kasi!!
  • i got his Swing When You're Winning CD about 3 weeks ago. i thought his voice wasn't as suave as The Rat Pack acts but he's got the range just right. i also saw his Albert Hall special on TV- great showman singing some of the greatest songs ever. i'd put him in the semi-cool category. he's no Sinatra or Sammy but it was great seeing him paying tribute to these guys.

come to think of it- i've got all his CDs (not if there were more than The Ego Has Landed & Sing When You're Winning). he's probably the only pop act i wouldn't mind spending money on.
  • I like Robbie Williams. I think he's really funny rather than really talented. His videos are always amusing. His "full-of-himself" attitude is obviously just an act --- he's just having fun.
  • May dating talaga si Robbie Williams. The boy has spunk.
  • i like his songs!! kahit na mayabang sya, he has his own charm. pero at first, sobrang irita talaga ako sa kanya. siguro that's the way they want him to project. :beam: minsan nga ini-isip ko kung pano sya napasama sa boyband eh . . . parang hindi bagay :glee:
  • I like him!
    I like his music...

:walkman2: