Genre:
Action / Romance more

Plot Keywords:
Romance / Horror / Fantasy / Vampire / Teen

Production Notes/Status:
Pre-production

Comments:
Production begins in February.

Kristen Stewart will play Bella Swan. (I was hoping Emily Browning to play Bella though.)

Comments

• HOY Chai! Hahaha, may thread na pala to.

I am stilllll hoping that Gaspard Ulliel plays Edward!!! Please! No one is a better Edward than him!
  • wow! i can't wait for this. :)
  • Wow. I can't believe that next year will be one hell of a treat for those who follow Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Series. We have the movie to look forward to plus Midnight Sun and Breaking Dawn. This is amazing!!! I also can't wait to know who will be casted as Edward.
  • hardkandy wrote: »
    HOY Chai! Hahaha, may thread na pala to.

I am stilllll hoping that Gaspard Ulliel plays Edward!!! Please! No one is a better Edward than him!

HOY KAM! :rotfl: I hope they reconsider Emily. :bop:
    Gaspard Ulliel? Perfect for the role of Edward!
  • 18749543.jpg18749543.jpg18749543.jpg

Kam, For you. :lol:
  • 1512_browning_wideweb__430x279.jpg

Emily Browning

Kristen1.jpg

Kristen Stewart
  • I'm kinda fine with Kristen being Bella... I dunno, I like some of her work. She doesn't exactly fit the physical description but she has that dark, brooding quality going on.
    18749543.jpg18749543.jpg18749543.jpg

Kam, For you. :lol:

Thaaaaaaankks.

gaspard001mw3.jpg

gaspard003nt7.jpg

HELLO! The most rational choice for Edward, heto naaaaa! Ano pa bang hinihintay?!?! :lol:
  • Robert Pattinson Joins Twilight
    Source: The Hollywood Reporter
    December 11, 2007

Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory in two "Harry Potter" movies) has joined the cast of Twilight, Summit Entertainment's teen-vampire thriller.

Pattinson will play the role of Edward, a teenager who leads a double life as a vampire and becomes romantically involved with his nonvampire high school classmate Bella (Kristen Stewart).

Catherine Hardwicke (Thirteen) is directing the film, which is set to go into production in early 2008, from a script by Melissa Rosenberg (Step Up).

The movie is based on Stephanie Meyer's best-selling young-adult novel. Meyer penned two sequels, and Summit is hoping to turn the property into a film franchise.

Ano ba yan?! :bop: Si Gaspard at Emily dapat. :bop: Hmmph. Robert's okay but I think Gaspard's more 'Edward' than him. :lol:
  • RobertPattinson2.jpg

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
  • baby_gee3 wrote: »
    Wow. I can't believe that next year will be one hell of a treat for those who follow Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Series. We have the movie to look forward to plus Midnight Sun and Breaking Dawn. This is amazing!!! I also can't wait to know who will be casted as Edward.

The 4th book is Breaking Dawn right? Midnight Sun is Twilight in Edward's point of view. :D Am I right? :lol:
  • NOOOOO! Bakit siya?!?!?!? If hindi si Gaspard, I'd rather have Tom Sturridge please.

Sayang :bop:
  • My bad.. haha.

anyways. nice choice for the lead actors.
    can't wait :]
  • CEDRIC???!?!?! oh well. He should be gorgeous with messy brown hair. :glee:

I wonder who alice will be. I hope it's rachel leigh cook!
  • hardkandy wrote: »
    NOOOOO! Bakit siya?!?!?!? If hindi si Gaspard, I'd rather have Tom Sturridge please.

Sayang :bop:

Kam! Okay lang yan! :lol: OT: May movie si Fleur (HP) and Gaspard! :love:
  • ^^Waaaa di ako makarelate, I don't read nor watch Harry Potter eh! :lol:

Anything Gaspard, I'll watch! Ahhhh... Gaspard, Gaspard, Gaspard :lovesigh: Maybe I should make a Gaspard thread lest I flood this one with all my Gaspard as Edward frustration :lol:
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tuwang tuwang na yung mga goths ngayon! :rofl:
  • cedric (robert pattinson) as edward? hmm... sino kaya si jacob...
  • Vampire tale takes bite out of 'Potter'

By Bob Minzesheimer, USA TODAY
    Move over, Harry Potter.

After three weeks, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final book in J.K. Rowling's series, has been knocked off its perch atop USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list by another fantasy aimed at teens.

Eclipse, the third book in Stephenie Meyer's series about a girl whose boyfriend is a vampire, enters the list today at No. 1, edging out Hallows (No. 2).

Little, Brown reports Eclipse sold nearly 250,000 copies its first week. The publisher is printing another 100,000 copies after a 1-million-copy first printing. Hallows sold a record 11.5 million copies in the 10 days after its July 21 release, according to Scholastic, which declined to release sales figures for the past week.

Meyer's back story nearly rivals that of Rowling, who was a single mother on welfare in 1995 when she finished her first Potter book after conjuring the boy wizard on a train ride.
This discussion has been closed.