Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - TV

ASAP 2008!!! the #1 home of Today's biggest music stars

lets ring in the New Year with ASAP 2008!!!

just a few New Year's resolutions for ASAP...

- remove Mickey and Saicy

- remove SupahDance (just have separate segments for Full Circle / UD4 / Rated PG)

- swap Bea Alonzo for Heart Evangelista (cant handle Bea's "sexy" performances)

- better lighting in the studio

- two catwalks going into the audience

- a "pit" with lively audience (not old aged TFC subscribers looking bored out of their effin minds)

Comments

• no more dancing for mickey tababoy and gerald please...
  • co0olbeanzco0olbeanz PEx Rookie ⭐
    lets ring in the New Year with ASAP 2008!!!

- remove SupahDance (just have separate segments for Full Circle / UD4 / Rated PG)

- a "pit" with lively audience (not old aged TFC subscribers looking bored out of their effin minds)
    Hell Yes.

Yes.

Oh yeah.

Definitely.

And the audience wouldn't matter if they didn't focus on them for minutes a time DURING a performance? One thing SOP has over ASAP is at least you can see who's performing on stage, you don't feel dizzy after a performance, and you don't see random, ugly crew members dancing on the side. :vomit:
    How about panning to the audience before and after a commercial. If TFC subscribers want to be on TV, they should go to Wowowee.
    lurker24/7 wrote: »
    no more dancing for mickey tababoy and gerald please...

From your fingertips to Mr. M's eyes.

I'd like to add...
    -Hopefully, there won't be a Clash of 2008.

-Again, fix the camerawork/directing and get a new stage.
  • dryedmangoezdryedmangoez PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    :bop: to everything everyone has already said above.
  • sigh_hwatalyfsigh_hwatalyf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TaNGGAlin na si MIcKEY!! COUNT me in on that one!!

sumtyms kakatuwa din naman makita reactions ng crew at audience.. PERO SOMETYMS LANG!! cguro gumawa na lang sila ng small bubble sa side, na susulpot saglit tpos mawawala agad, showing or panning the audience reactions... para hindi mawala yung performers sa screen!!
  • I personally like seeing the crew dancing. Seeing them having a fun time makes me feel like I should be dancing or something.
  • more Anne Curtis :lol: 'yun lang :lol:

oo nga, ba't wala na si Heart sa ASAP? :hmm:
  • sapphireRULESsapphireRULES PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    More Of Rica Please....
  • oo nga... sana more Marvin Wijanco (Raymundo)...

by the way... VINA MORALES = BABOY!!!
    well, not really... pero binaboy niya ang napakagandang version ni Erik ng Maging Sino Ka Man... ang panget ng duet version!!!!

wah kang bastos ok? alam kong idol mo si erik santos pero hndi nakakatulong yung mga ginagawa mo. una si jed ung pinagtripan mo, ngayon, si vina na naman? mas baboy ka pa yata eh! :bop:
  • pls. bring back jericho rosales!!!...he deserves to be there with piolo, john lloyd and sam....how about reviving the hunks with just the four of them?....

get rid of clash dance pls!!!

get rid of those kitty girls and also coverboys !!!

bring back frenchie dy....

since maja, sarah and nikki are all ASAP regulars anyway, pls.continue giving the jewel sisters a production number even if PNB is over...these girls are all very pretty and talented and they look great together...i was glad to see them perform with the rest of the beautiful ASAP girls and coverboys...
  • v3_home_04.gifv3_home_05.gifv3_home_06.gifv3_home_07.gifv3_home_08.gifv3_home_09.gif
    Wahhh...... Ang galing ni SHeryn last sunday! More Exposures sana kay Sheryn para sa 2008
  • 28342899fa6.jpg

PAPROMOTE LANG PO!
  • ladyluck36 wrote: »
    pls. bring back jericho rosales!!!...he deserves to be there with piolo, john lloyd and sam....how about reviving the hunks with just the four of them?....

bring back frenchie dy....

since maja, sarah and nikki are all ASAP regulars anyway, pls.continue giving the jewel sisters a production number even if PNB is over...these girls are all very pretty and talented and they look great together...i was glad to see them perform with the rest of the beautiful ASAP girls and coverboys...

i agree!*okay* REQUEST: gawin na lang pong SARAH IN MOTION ang TOS*okay*

THANK YOU ASAP! MORE POWER!*okay*
  • MORE ANGEL LOCSIN ! ...... dapat pag may birthday meron silang yong parang WANNABE THE BUZZ ....... diba dati meron silang gonon pero nawala ....... REMMBER ... ARCHIE AS BOY ABUNDA..... CHOKOLEIT AS CHIRSTY FERMIN......ANNE CURTIS AS RUFFA .......remove SAICY AND MICKEY ....
  • bring back Rica to ASAP'08 :)
  • sana marami pang prod. numbers ang G-Force!
  • heart e. pls!
  • Tanggalin na ang mga Be Bench models! Nasusuka ako sa pagmumuka.
  • wah kang bastos ok? alam kong idol mo si erik santos pero hndi nakakatulong yung mga ginagawa mo. una si jed ung pinagtripan mo, ngayon, si vina na naman? mas baboy ka pa yata eh! :bop:

read the fine print... i was referring to the song and the way that Vina sang it... just that one song, you simply added your own conclusion. im actually fond of Vina and wish that ABS gave her more exposure on ASAP and a teleserye once in a while.
    More Of Rica Please....

id take her over Angelica Panganiban anytime.
    I personally like seeing the crew dancing. Seeing them having a fun time makes me feel like I should be dancing or something.

i see what your saying, but it makes ASAP look cheap... like a GMA produced show
    co0olbeanz wrote: »

I'd like to add...
    -Hopefully, there won't be a Clash of 2008.

-Again, fix the camerawork/directing and get a new stage.

yes... this too makes ASAP look cheap like a GMA produced show.
  • [highlight]ASAP, please have better graphics, stage, and camera men!!!!! [/highlight]
  • lets ring in the New Year with ASAP 2008!!!

:rotflmao:
    And the audience wouldn't matter if they didn't focus on them for minutes a time DURING a performance? One thing SOP has over ASAP is at least you can see who's performing on stage, you don't feel dizzy after a performance, and you don't see random, ugly crew members dancing on the side.
    How about panning to the audience before and after a commercial. If TFC subscribers want to be on TV, they should go to Wowowee.
    :rotflmao:

super agree ako dyan sa mga yan!
    at dapat tanggalin na si geral anderson!
    napakabanban sumayaw! laging wala sa beat! walang katalent talent!

tanggalin ang mga loveteams! except for JL-BEA
    sana andyan lagi ang kitty girls tapos lagi silang may sexy # ng coverboys...sana laging topless ang coverboys :lol:
This discussion has been closed.