FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Sinung artista ang kamukha mo?

'di ko alam kung na post na itong thread na ito, pero sino talagang artista ang kamukha mo?

Comments

• laineybabylaineybaby Dream Come True!!! PExer
    most of my friends and cousins (na matagal kong hindi nakita) kamukha ko daw si angelu de leon. for me, i dunno. but i do have cousins (twins!) who both look and speak like lea salonga!
  • RebeldeRebelde Member PExer
    Ako naman, sabi daw ng mga kaibigan at kamaganak ko na cross daw ako ni Keanu Reeves and Miguel Rodriguez. Puera biro.

But I'm more curious to put a face to some of the veteran PExers like winterswirl, mr dean, d'sound, mataray79, cathlyn, tamisguy, DELISYUS, thatgirl, allie, prutas and all the others (too many to mention)..

And oh, especially you Ada. O ano? Sagot na!!!! :) :)
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Admin
    Mister Dean is a cross between LA Lopez and Ding Dong Dantes minus the chest hair. :lol:

Check out this thread: They say that you look like.............
  • cute_angelcute_angel Member PExer
    Originally posted by laineybaby
    most of my friends and cousins (na matagal kong hindi nakita) kamukha ko daw si angelu de leon. for me, i dunno. but i do have cousins (twins!) who both look and speak like lea salonga!

Maybe you can post your pix here and your cousin's pix as well....and we may able to see the difference ;)
  • all_tanned_upall_tanned_up Member PExer
    some people tell me i look like joyce jimenez (na pina-chubby pa hehe) even people who i've just met actually tell me that. i dunno, when i look at myself in the mirror parang hindi naman. my barkada actually is parang star circle, puro celebrity look-alike.
  • greggytornedgreggytorned Doctor WH0re PExer
    c jasper daw..hehehehe!!!what a joke!
  • BilllieFrankBilllieFrank Banned By Admin PExer
    kamukha ko raw si Mariah Carey.....tingnan nyo itong tree....

Mariah

pics_2_14.jpg

Plus

photo24uc.jpg

Plus

She%20Hulk1.jpg

Equals

mimi.jpg

:glee:
  • 8_inches_cut8_inches_cut ur best sex partner.... PExer
    sdaf
  • debutsdebuts FeMiNiNe LuShH PExer
    sabi nila kamukha ko daw si angelina jolie, the young version. but i don't know. that's what i was told by this waitress and those i meet.
  • SilentbobSilentbob Member PExer
    Jack Black but I'm a girl dammit
  • BlisterBlister chutzpah PExer
    Cheers! :cheers:

dami eh... di ko nga alam kung alin talaga dun... Carmi Martin... Geneva... chaka yung Black widow daw... tapos may halo pa daw janna victoria ba yun...
    ewan ko ba :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file