Home PEx Chat Personals

The Ira, Noisy Cricket, and ButchV Shindig

Ira, According to my trusty IIIe, I spent P22,000 in cash and credit card expenses this December! Yikes! That's food, gas, gifts, supplies, entertainment..! Nyak!
«13456

Comments

  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    My gad, I don't even want to think how much I spent for December 2000. I'm certain it's way over 25 grand. I didn't even bother writing it down in the Palm anymore--ignorance is bliss. My expenses include gifts, entertainment, gas, leisure, golf, my clothes and my other luhos (oh boy, there are a lot of them), and food. I was in the mall practically 3x a week. At least we have 11 more months to save up and scrounge before December 2001 arrives. ;) Anyway, I'm pretty sure the expenses will go down drastically once the holiday season ends. :)
  • Originally posted by Ira
    My gad, I don't even want to think how much I spent for December 2000. I'm certain it's way over 25 grand. I didn't even bother writing it down in the Palm anymore--ignorance is bliss. My expenses include gifts, entertainment, gas, leisure, golf, my clothes and my other luhos (oh boy, there are a lot of them), and food. I was in the mall practically 3x a week. At least we have 11 more months to save up and scrounge before December 2001 arrives. ;) Anyway, I'm pretty sure the expenses will go down drastically once the holiday season ends. :)

    Madugas!!! Not using the Expenses on the Palm! (Siguro MAYAMAN si Doc Ira kaya she can afford to spend a lot! ;) )

    Malling 3x a week? Ay Caramba! :D
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by Noisy Cricket
    Madugas!!! Not using the Expenses on the Palm! (Siguro MAYAMAN si Doc Ira kaya she can afford to spend a lot! ;) )

    Not at all. As Butchie would probably tell you (and he loves rubbing it in, by the way), I'm hopeless with numbers, so I don't even bother using that program-- no point eh. :)
  • average:

    2,400/month for gas
    2,000/month parking
    food...when i eat out i spend about 150. otherwise i baon!
  • aticusaticus PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    About 2,800 for gas.
    Maybe 500 for parking.
    Food? Well... :) I'm trying to eat in places like Pares now. I've even given up Japanese food for the meantime. I'm trying to get all my expenses (food, gas, etc.) down to no more than P6,000/month so I can save a lot more. :)
  • Around $2500-3000 a month including mortgage payment.
  • yikes! Forgot ISP Charges nga pala. + P2,000.

    More or less exact breakdown:

    Board & Lodging
    4,000.00
    Car Rental
    60.00
    Dinner
    3,757.00
    Entertainment
    1,170.00
    Gas
    1,397.85
    Gifts
    4,704.37
    Laundry
    90.00
    Lunch
    854.00
    Other
    150.00
    Parking
    260.00
    Snack
    110.00
    Supplies
    3786.00
    Telephone
    930.00
    ISP
    2000.00
    ===================================
    Total
    PHP 23,269.22

    Ira, grabe. We have to start saving.. Cut down on dinner, wipe out gifts :D, cut down on lunch, supplies is up, Globe Bill is high, can't cut out ISP! :D
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by Noisy Cricket
    Ira, grabe. We have to start saving.. Cut down on dinner, wipe out gifts :D, cut down on lunch, supplies is up, Globe Bill is high, can't cut out ISP! :D

    I hear you! I can easily cut down on gifts (except gifts for me :D ). But cut down on dinner and gimmicks? Whoa, can't do that! Plus there's this leather jacket in Mango, and a set of really nice Taylor Made ladies' golf clubs that I've been eyeing to replace my old Nicklaus... ;) Nah, I'm pretty sure my expenses will go down drastically come January. :)

    [Edited by Ira on 12-31-2000 at 03:49 PM]
  • :lol: @ Ira...!

    I should put in a separate entry that goes:

    GIRLFRIEND
    Priceless----

    Sa bagay, siya yung supplier ko ng FA (Exotic Kiwi), Creme Silk (Coco Sabila Protect), wash cloth, hehehe :love:

    Ira, I want a IIIc! Or an iPAQ! Something with Color! :D
  • Originally posted by Ira

    I hear you! I can easily cut down on gifts (except gifts for me :D ). But cut down on dinner and gimmicks? Whoa, can't do that! Plus there's this leather jacket in Mango, and a set of really nice Taylor Made ladies' golf clubs that I've been eyeing to replace my old Taylors... ;) Nah, I'm pretty sure my expenses will go down drastically come January. :)

    doc Ira, question... are you married?
    my mom plays golf too.. if you want to save on golf clubs... i suggest you fly to the US... super mura don... kso it's the fare that would make your pocket go "OUCH" :D

    ganda kse ng economy natin eh.. :rolleyes:

    onto the topic,
    malamang i spent mga 35k+ this December...
    grabeh, ang hirap ng buhay, ang gastos ko pa... ang dami kasing inaanak.. for sure this year, dadami pa... super taas pa ng rates ng GLOBE.. kung bakit pa kse kailangang magbigay ng PhP1 per txt! grrr! :grrr:

    next year.. i plan to cut down on
    food (tama na pagpapataba... d naman ako tumataba! :()
    gimik :(
    clothes :~(
    gas na rin

    hay... kung bakit ba kasi napaka lapit ng mall sa bahay? waaaaahhhh!!!!!
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Maybe Chiquibabe should transfer this topic to Small Talk instead... ;)

    NC: I heard from a very good source that you are, in fact, getting a IIIc this summer. So much for your vows of poverty. :p

    Black: I'm not married, and if I have my way, not in the near future. :D Got the Nicklaus in California, actually (sorry, I said Taylors, that was the woods pala, not the irons), and the Mizuno set which I often use was purchased in Duty Free. Yup, they're much, much cheaper if I don't get them in local stores.
  • Originally posted by Ira
    NC: I heard from a very good source that you are, in fact, getting a IIIc this summer. So much for your vows of poverty. :p

    I wish!!! :lol:
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by Noisy Cricket
    I wish!!! :lol:

    Uh-oh, one of our friends is planning to buy na the iPaq because, to quote him, "Vic sort of promised to buy na my IIIc." :lol:
  • Originally posted by Ira
    Originally posted by Noisy Cricket
    I wish!!! :lol:

    Uh-oh, one of our friends is planning to buy na the iPaq because, to quote him, "Vic sort of promised to buy na my IIIc." :lol:

    :lol: at Ira.. Then you should also know that Schmutchie said he is only willing to sell his 2nd Hand IIIc at "P2,000 bucks less than the prevailing market price" :D

    Yikes! But we'll see.. baka in the next few months, malugi ang buong Pilipinas kay Erap.. wala nang tinira si pangulo dito sa atin eh :p
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    2 grand less the prevailing market price isn't bad, actually, basta he throws in everything he's bought for his IIIc. Trust me on this. :D But my suspicions are right, after all...you aren't keeping to your vows of poverty. :p
  • Originally posted by Ira
    2 grand less the prevailing market price isn't bad, actually, basta he throws in everything he's bought for his IIIc. Trust me on this. :D But my suspicions are right, after all...you aren't keeping to your vows of poverty. :p

    hee hee hee.. we'll see :lol: Only time will tell..!
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    NC--we really need your help, dude! Kasi we (Butch and I) made this Php1K bet... only he can't log on to ICQ to talk with you because his ICQ port's busted. Looks like he needs to reformat... ask him na lang about the PhP1K bet when you get to text him....:D

    By the way, I asked Chiqui to transfer this thread to Small Talk na lang. So if this disappears tomorrow, you know where to look for this thread.
  • Originally posted by Ira
    NC--we really need your help, dude! Kasi we (Butch and I) made this Php1K bet... only he can't log on to ICQ to talk with you because his ICQ port's busted. Looks like he needs to reformat... ask him na lang about the PhP1K bet when you get to text him....:D

    By the way, I asked Chiqui to transfer this thread to Small Talk na lang. So if this disappears tomorrow, you know where to look for this thread.

    PHP1,000 bet? Meron ba akong cut diyan? hehehe :lol:

    Well, it STARTED out as a Travel and Lifestyle thread :D then it became our CHIKA place :lol:
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by Noisy Cricket
    Ira, According to my trusty IIIe, I spent P22,000 in cash and credit card expenses this December! Yikes! That's food, gas, gifts, supplies, entertainment..! Nyak!

    Eh paano naman, look at how you started this thread! It already has my handle on it! :lol: As for a cut from the 1K...hey, I'm cool with that. I don't know lang about Butch. Depends on who wins the bet. So you better side with me. :D
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Ano bang gusto niyong ipalit na title sa thread na ito? :p
Sign In or Register to comment.