COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Where can I buy/rent a complete set of FELICITY videos?

PeanutsPeanuts by Charles M. Schultz PExer
Folks, where can I buy a complete set of FELICITY videos? I happened to channel through RPN9 yesterday and watched an episode of Felicity for the first time.. and I loved it! Now, I want to purchase and/or rent the whole of the series from the first season to the present. Anybody interested to make this deal with me? Meron bang nakapag-record or may original videos nito? Help me out, I'm freakin' anxious already! Thanks!

Comments

• pyketpyket valley boi PExer
    ako rin!!!!!! kailangan ko yung mga back-copies ng video ng Felicity... [sniff]

kasi naman po masyadong demanding ang aking extra-curricular activity kaya pag thursday night ng 9pm, pauwi pa lang ako... :( :( :( :(

anyone nga ba???

(at kelan yung bagong season?!??!! sana si ben pa at felicity...)
  • purploonypurploony Moon Elf Necromancer PExer
    Felicity rules!!!! :) yehey! i'm glad more people are watching it. there's a Felicity thread buried in this topic somewhere...

i taped some episodes. the operative word is SOME. tingnan ko how many i have, and if you're still interested you can borrow them :) i'll ask my friends din if they taped some eps.

felicity and ben forever!

[spoiler: don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled: ang alam ko they're gonna break up daw and it's gonna be her and noel again??? :(
  • pyketpyket valley boi PExer
    kung maging siya at si noel ulit, masusuka ako... i feel for noel alright. i identify with him. average joe, torpe totally. pero please... FELICITY AND BEN!!!! para hindi naman circular yung plots nila... i-maintain yung felicity-ben thing...

but then again, baka naman pag felicity and ben forever, wala nang maisip yung mga script writers na interesting... ;) :P
  • thomyorkethomyorke taga-ilog PExer
    my bro left me copies of felicity episodes from season 1 and i think a few from early 2nd season. but they're all separated, from one video to another. if i have the time, hope soon i can put them together in one video and i'll tell u if i'm done so i can share them with you.

anyone of you guys following constantly the episodes? haven't been seeing felicity for quite sometime. but i saw a trailer last tuesday. megan was caught by ben's roommate kissing another girl. anong season yon?

i think that was last night.
  • simurghsimurgh Eat sh*t and die! PExer
    spoiler alert....

iv posted a couple of spoilers dun sa kabilang thread look for it:

1. felicity sleeps with noel
    2. ben finds out abt it
    3. causes friction between ben and felicity when felicity's pregnancy test turns out to be positive (i think ha.. bsta check out the other thread... :) ) coz felicity does not know if its ben's or noel's

4. megan and sean get married.. (the wedding was supposed to be for tracy and elena.. but they back out...) tracy's character says goodbye sa show kasi lipat na siya sa new show sa "Scrubs"

and last but not the least: KERI RUSSELL AND SCOTT SPEEDMAN ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS... sige umiyak na ang mga gustong umiyak jan mwahehehe... :)
  • pangga25pangga25 deep s**t! PExer
    Originally posted by simurgh
    spoiler alert....

iv posted a couple of spoilers dun sa kabilang thread look for it:

1. felicity sleeps with noel
    2. ben finds out abt it
    3. causes friction between ben and felicity when felicity's pregnancy test turns out to be positive (i think ha.. bsta check out the other thread... :) ) coz felicity does not know if its ben's or noel's

4. megan and sean get married.. (the wedding was supposed to be for tracy and elena.. but they back out...) tracy's character says goodbye sa show kasi lipat na siya sa new show sa "Scrubs"

and last but not the least: KERI RUSSELL AND SCOTT SPEEDMAN ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS... sige umiyak na ang mga gustong umiyak jan mwahehehe... :)

hey yo, simurgh! ano na, di ka na sumagot dun sa kabila (dbs):)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file