Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

ABM Aditya Birla Minacs PH (dating Transworks) | Call

Any Update about this company?

http://www.transworks.com

Aditya Birla Minacs Philippines Inc. is part of Aditya Birla Minacs, which is a US $350 million organization with operations in Canada, US, India, Philippines, UK, Germany and Hungary having more than 10,000 employees. Aditya Birla Minacs serve clients across verticals that include financial services, technology, automotive, retail, E-services companies and public sector companies and provides customized solutions focused on contact centre solutions, integrated marketing services and back office administration. Aditya Birla Group is s US $24 billion corporation with a market cap. of US $23 billion and in the League of Fortune 500, it is anchored by an extraordinary force of 100,000 employees, belonging to 25 different nationalities. The Group’s products and services offer distinctive customer solutions worldwide. The Group has operations in 20 countries - India, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, China, Canada, Australia, USA, UK, Germany, Hungary, Brazil, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Malaysia and Korea. In India, the Group has been adjudged “The Best Employer in India and among the top 20 in Asia” by the Hewitt-Economic Times and Wall Street Journal Study 2007

May the force be with you...
yodawv3gif

Comments

• Hi!!! I work here and i am really enjoying myself with all the opportunities that Minacs is opening up for me careerwise... Just had my Yellow Belt Certification started last Monday, and i'm on the process of completing a project to be fully certified... considering that i've only been employed here for only 4 months... and opportunities are opening to be trained in canada for other LOB's that are being transported to Manila... My bosses are really nice, and it just feels like family here... Minacs India has just been re-certified for COPC 4.0 and the Manila Site is working out it's COPC certification as well... I've never been in an organization who is really serious about having all sites COPC/ISO Certified and have all their employees, that is to say, the Support Group, Six Sigma Certified... This is a really exciting company, considering that it only started it's operations here in the philippines last January...

All MINACS/Transworks employees, Come join this thread...
  • hmmm

actually they called me up yesterday together with their email for an interview on December 7, 2pm with Mike...

I applied as a trainer and I really do not know what type of trainer am I being considered to...

They are now aware fo it as well..

So now atleast I am more enlightened about the facts with Minacs..

btw what type of account are they catering to? I hope it ain't sales coz I really suck with that line... :rotflmao:

may the force be with you
    yodawv3.gif
  • pipaypeepspipaypeeps PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmm.. do they have opening for qa position?
  • Hi Minacs Employees,

How's the pay and benefits (aside from the training)?

THanks!
  • What are the openings over there?
  • sobrang dali ng recruitment d2-- i think cgyro they justmean business. very straight forward.

i think ill like it here--il tell you soo if my jump from one big center is worth. start n ko sa first week of jan!
  • nainterview kme tska nkapag-exam kaso dat time, ang sabi eh nka-freeze pa ung hiring. sabi nung interviewer ttwagan kame for client interview kasi january pa opening nung account.. ano sa tingin nio? ttwagan ba tlga kame?
  • dpcesz16 wrote: »
    nainterview kme tska nkapag-exam kaso dat time, ang sabi eh nka-freeze pa ung hiring. sabi nung interviewer ttwagan kame for client interview kasi january pa opening nung account.. ano sa tingin nio? ttwagan ba tlga kame?

tingin ko tatawagan namankayo--if im not mistaken, Iya does the works. normally callcenters does not hire peeps if theres really a need pag december, they'll wait for jan. financial issues e.
  • to auxes--- kelan ka po ba initerview at nag-exam? if im not mistaken din dec.7 ata kme nun.. anu ba acct u?
  • Do they have technical accounts? Do they have any opening for management post?
  • I never thought this thread would be revived...

Anyways... I was interviewed I think Dec 7 if I am not mistaken... no calls yet from that day thought they advised me it might take a month due to the training manager is not from the Phil...

So I am expecting that it will be on Jan 2008 but well will there be a new account?
  • I'm planning to apply there. 1800 Building is just right across where i live. Sana makapasa.Ano ba account nila? sana nga di sales :(
  • I'm planning to apply there. 1800 Building is just right across where i live. Sana makapasa.Ano ba account nila? sana nga di sales :(

When I was interviewed in June, they had an Automotive account and a online job site account. Not sure if they have new accounts now. ",)
    They maybe fairly new in the Philippines, but their company is very very stable. Call centers/BPO is just one division from their large group of companies.

Happy New Year!

http://carpediem26.blogspot.com
  • Hi! Where's the exact location of your office? Can you give us an idea of the accounts? What are the benefits?
  • I took an exam and I got interviewed.Ed is the guy who interviewed me.He said he will call me before jan 15 for the schedule.Anong araw n? Jan 15 na wala pang tawag! hay
  • I took an exam and I got interviewed.Ed is the guy who interviewed me.He said he will call me before jan 15 for the schedule.Anong araw n? Jan 15 na wala pang tawag! hay
  • up_bump_want to know more...

any1 currently working here? they said they are coming up with a pioneer batch for an outbound customer service account. i received an invitation for an interview..just have some apprehensions seeing the word "outbound"...kinda allergic to hard selling, or just even the thought of selling anything...though, as i know, this complany is a BPO, not exactly a call center...any thoughts about this new account that they're starting?
  • briseisbriseis PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    damn! im intrested on outbound.. hiring ba? san to located?
  • ryzryz PExer
    hiring ba dito? meron ba email addy na pede pagforwardan ng resume?
  • do they hire undergrad applicants?