Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

my back is dirty! wat do i do?

my back is always itchy, and siguro, when i sleep at night, i tend to scratch it, and in the morning i have sugat na, then it becomes peklat. i can't wear clothes na makikita likod ko. what do i do with the itchiness and with the scars?

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    See a dermatologist for that. You probably have a form of dermatitis, and you need medications like steroid creams and anti-itch lotions for it.
  • Mmmmph! :lol:

Meanie, meanie.
  • Originally posted by Voice of Reason
    Wash it.

i think i already know that. :rolleyes:
  • Nice one, chapstick! :lol:
    Let's cut the nasty and pilosopo remarks. I'm sure no one here has totally disease-free skin. You guys want to make snide replies at the expense of other people asking for help so that you can come out as witty, do it somewhere else.
  • *looks around*

Hope it's not I who you're referring to, Doctor! My skin isn't flawless at all! Remember my pleasure points? :lol:
    Originally posted by Mister Dean
    *looks around*

Hope it's not I who you're referring to, Doctor! My skin isn't flawless at all! Remember my pleasure points? :lol:

I choose not to.
  • doc, i have these white lumps on mah back and mah arms and mah chest.... my mom thought they were kiloids, but a doctor i once consulted thought it wasn't.. she didn't have any more time to diagnose summore.. (HMO) :lol: and she wanted me to make another appointment.. These are the spots where I used to have pimples and now there are these white stuff.. what could they be and are they harmful?
    They are most probably sebaceous cysts. These are cysts which form when your oil glands are blocked, causing sebum to form underneath the skin. It's not harmful, although people have it excised because it's unattractive and these masses grow larger because of continuous oil production.
  • doc, thanks.... how is this procedure done??? Will it take several sessions?

I wonder if my health insurance covers this procedure...
    If it's large enough to warrant spending money to have it removed, the procedure simply entails excision of the mass under local anesthesia. Whether or not it involves several sessions would be up to what you and your physician have talked about. I wouldn't know if your HMO covers it. Local HMOs in Manila cover this procedure.
  • ira, thanks again!!! I'll definitely look into it...