Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

How to move on..(office romance)

its gets harder and harder each day...seeing him beside me so frozen cold.

I know i need to pretend that im fine but its so hard seeing him everyday at work and seats beside me...

Im so so sad....=(

how can i move on?:confused:

Comments

• Have you asked your manager if it's possible to transfer seats?
  • shychicshychic PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    better yet, transfer to another department or branch (if possible)
  • naalumanay wrote: »
    its gets harder and harder each day...seeing him beside me so frozen cold.

I know i need to pretend that im fine but its so hard seeing him everyday at work and seats beside me...

Im so so sad....=(

how can i move on?:confused:
    sure ka ba na wala na talagang pag asa ? Kasi kung meron pa at naiinis ka lang, dapat alamin mo muna yung real score... it will be easier to move on pag alam mo na..pag sinabi nyang hindi sya interesado sa yo or friends lang tingin nya sa yo, then that's the time you decide anu-ano yung mga options mo... pero kung interesado rin pala sya eh di mas maganda...make him feel na you also like him..so he can make his move..
  • Been into that situation last year.. he's my team mate. we see each other everyday,always together from breakfast - dinner and its hurting seeing him with another woman, kasi we've been friends and got really close before the new girl came to the picture,.. and then i was really taken out of the picture.. pero i've tried to move on and now i, totally over him! and i've realize that its just a close proximity issue.. Try diverting urself to other people, your friends and family..
  • yeah, transfer seat or move to another department or company will help siguro

based on my experience, ang alam ko lang na fast way to move on is to divert your feelings to another man..